JFL if you arent gymmaxing

If you arent gymmaxxing, you arent trying. idc if u say "hurr durr no gym fur yer face :feelsuhh:"

i'd say if ur not sub4, gymmaxing can ascend u, mtn 5/10 with gymmaxing + leanmaxxing can ascend 1 or maybe even 2 points.
proof.

just look at this guy (MEMBER HERE BTW)
View attachment 1913246 he went from this giga truecel skinny boy

View attachment 1913247 to a 6'5 chadlite masc

what are you doing if you arent gymmaxing, get to the gym now you fat shit, gymmax OR LDAR

go ahead and comment "water is wet :soy::soy:"
fr. hit the gym, build muscle while ideally keeping your fat around 12%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
How you look is mostly out of your control. Its basically just androgens, frame which are out of your control. Yes I agree leanmaxxing and debloating can ascend you, yes some people can look good gymmaxxing but the majority don't. If you don't already look good before you gymmaxx then you pretty much know what to expect if you do. Millions gymcel with no results.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
If you arent gymmaxxing, you arent trying. idc if u say "hurr durr no gym fur yer face :feelsuhh:"

i'd say if ur not sub4, gymmaxing can ascend u, mtn 5/10 with gymmaxing + leanmaxxing can ascend 1 or maybe even 2 points.
proof.

what are you doing if you arent gymmaxing, get to the gym now you fat shit, gymmax OR LDAR

roids

yeah he totally grew to 6’5 from working out

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 22126 and datboijj
lean is everything, but you do realize that person in the pic did more than leanmaxxing right?

lean is everything, but you do realize that person in the pic did more than leanmaxxing right?
yeah no shit he did roids

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
i never said that u dumb fuck
Loox
he went from this giga truecel skinny boy

Andro
to a 6'5 chadlite masc
why say “to” if he was already 6’5 before?

nah dude he got surgery too
no he just mewed while using hgh and roids, and going through puberty
he literally said this

proof.

true and real and based and cope

jfl

at your ogre ass, I literally fucked a redhead stacylite yesterday twice and I’m lean with only 15.5 inch biceps and no Death Star delts

fucking fat fuck, go suck some hermaprodite girl’s fat dick

edit: gonna start the gym tommorow nocap deadass
15.5 inch lean biceps are not small. Maybe it does look small on your height but its definitely above average.
the only impressive thing about him is his absolute size from being tall and decent v taper
Thats all whats matter. All this shows and proportions are some retarted gymcel cope.

Can moda delete stupid greycel threads

And cuck my bodies ability to produce T and HGH by itself?
if youre smart about it and consult a doctor who specializes with stuff like that, thats not gonna happen

you've got to realise gymmaxxing is cope unless you are roding or blasting sarms.PED's and you will lose your hair and other shit.
Just inject Testosterone instead of wasting time at the gym for very minute result's.

proof.

jfl

at your ogre ass, I literally fucked a redhead stacylite yesterday twice and I’m lean with only 15.5 inch biceps and no Death Star delts

fucking fat fuck, go suck some hermaprodite girl’s fat dick

edit: gonna start the gym tommorow nocap deadass
15.5 inch bicep mogs tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Lmao, you couldn't get those gains off gymmaxxing alone.

You should mention loox blasted testosterone and mk677 and like @Zenturio mentioned, he had some incredibly sensitive androgen receptors.

You can attempt to replicate his results if you're not done puberty yet and inject high doses of testosterone along with injectable L-carnitine to sensitize androgen receptors and recruit new ones simultaneously, whilst using HGH/peptides/mk677.

But his results are one of a kind tbh, he responded incredibly well and had a very late puberty and he simply enhanced the fuck out of it.

Is 21 to late or nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Is 21 to late or nah
Give it a shot tbh, what do you have to lose, I feel like you could definitely masculinize your face and frame at 21 with the proper things.

Testosterone (250mg cruise/500mg+ blast)
Androgens (DHT-derived roids/DHT powder)
Growth factors (HGH, IGF-1, Peptides)
Injectable L-Carnitine (500mg daily)

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Loox isn’t 6’5 he’s 6’2.5 the 6’5 is a literal joke Jesus the state of the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back