Jfl if you go clubbing high inhib

Normieville

Normieville

Iron
I'm not the most extrovert guy for the most part, add some alcohol though and my inhibitions plummet. The other night I was out with some normie mates who are always trying to get lays (never happens) and I happened to be pretty faded from working a 12 hour day + 4 hours sleep + drunk and my mind was in the clouds. I was telling shit jokes, chatting to people in line in funny voices, acting like a fkn loon. Not even half an hour in I'm and I'm leaving the club with a gorgeous chick.

Jfl if you think you can stand out as a normie without low inhib.

You fucked her I presume?

Pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3990 and Normieville
M
Not to mention, I softmaxed myself with the help of this forum. It amazed me how much of a difference 1 psl score actually made

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Congrats mate. Is alcohol a good enough drug to lower inhibition? When I'm tired my inhibition also disappears and I stop talking like an autist, usually being quippy and enticing everyone with my humor, but I can't keep up if I'm lucid. Also grats on softmaxxing that shit is vital

Congrats mate. Is alcohol a good enough drug to lower inhibition? When I'm tired my inhibition also disappears and I stop talking like an autist, usually being quippy and enticing everyone with my humor, but I can't keep up if I'm lucid. Also grats on softmaxxing that shit is vital
Cheers. I think alcohol is key if you know how to drink. It's not helpful getting blasted off your face but it's definitely worth getting drunk if you know you'll open up. Another thing I noticed was that men help eachother out in town, if you stop perceiving men as though it were mog or get mogged they can be there to boost your status and prove you're apart of the culture... If that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I
And people here say you need to be 10% looks to have a high body count
Don't get me wrong, being in the top 10% is another fkn universe but it's not impossible to get frequent lays as a normie with clued in softmax's. Jfl at normie attempts at looksmaxing

I
Don't get me wrong, being in the top 10% is another fkn universe but it's not impossible to get frequent lays as a normie with clued in softmax's. Jfl at normie attempts at looksmaxing
Yeah, I meant that you can still do it at normie levels, it just takes longer/is harder.
I
What do you look like anyway? Mogs my avi?

• +1
Reactions: Normieville
Have to go clubbing this weekend...
I want at least 1 more slay in 2019

Yeah, I meant that you can still do it at normie levels, it just takes longer/is harder.

What do you look like anyway? Mogs my avi?
Mix of English and southern Italian genes, 181 cm with lean/ sporty build. Dark features decent eye are (so I've been told my women I've been with) but nothing extraordinary. I would say I'm Nt.

Not going to post pics unfortunately... I see to much doxing on this site...

Mix of English and southern Italian genes, 181 cm with lean/ sporty build. Dark features decent eye are (so I've been told my women I've been with) but nothing extraordinary. I would say I'm Nt.

Not going to post pics unfortunately... I see to much doxing on this site...
Would you say you mog my avi?

Have to go clubbing this weekend...
I want at least 1 more slay in 2019
Rooftop bars are where it's at. Fuck picking up on the dancefloor, unless you're bones are ogre af. You gotta be somewhere where status counts, which you can fraud tbh
Yea
Would you say you mog my avi?
It's a close call. But your avi looks more soy than I do, I think my dense black hair and eyebrows help me look more dominant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328