Deleted member 21106

Deleted member 21106

Platinum
it's all about bones
JFL if you think above average eyes will make her pussy want u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justbentbro, Deleted member 19551, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
Are you speedrunning ''post most shittiest and water threads in offtopic section ?''

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bugeye, ROTTING, CristianT and 10 others
Nobody thinks that . Suck some cock op 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Richard_Hungwell, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 3 others
it's all about bones
JFL if you think above average eyes will make her pussy want u
Your right here. Look this guy some user posted. Model bones terrible eyes but still above average

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-013516_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-013516_Samsung Internet.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and It'snotover
Your right here. Look this guy some user posted. Model bones terrible eyes but still above average
Lol this pic literally debunks this thread.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
Also backlighting I’ve seen other tik toks from him and without perfect lighting it’s over for him

Bone structure is more important than eyes. Lots of slayers have strong jaws and cheekbones and bad eyes, but good eyes makes gigachads

Erik Jon with top tier eye area mogs Jon kortajarena with top tier bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Also backlighting I’ve seen other tik toks from him and without perfect lighting it’s over for him
Post em, i don't even have tik tok:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Male gaze
3006332 ca2f47c5 5cb4 4546 9c7e a227a3a229ce png png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, Racky, Deleted member 14160 and 6 others
i mean, death tier eyes and still looks decent in motion
Cuz the lighting makes it look like he has blue eyes, I just made a quick Google search and he looks like shit in the rest of gifs.

• +1
Cuz the lighting makes it look like he has blue eyes, I just made a quick Google search and he looks like shit in the rest of gifs.
Lighting can do a lot even me in bathroom lighting and being over 20%bf has some definition idk why tf everyone doesn’t do this

Damn his eyes are terrible, looks like he has ptosis and should go to taban or some oculoplastic asap. Bone structure is everything but he was frauding too much by sucking his cheeks in that pic, normal thing for tik toks fags today

• +1
Lighting can do a lot even me in bathroom lighting and being over 20%bf has some definition idk why tf everyone doesn’t do this
View attachment 1810073
Same, with strong bathroom light if i clench my jaw my cheeks becomes more hollowish and my jaw is angular af. Everyone can be chad with the right lighting

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 18776 and Erik-Jón
Same, with strong bathroom light if i clench my jaw my cheeks becomes more hollowish and my jaw is angular af. Everyone can be chad with the right lighting
lightning is cope mainly
good projection will show in every lightning

• Hmm...
I’m not even clenching my jaw either everyone is just low iq

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I’m not even clenching my jaw either everyone is just low iq
Clenching just makes my cheeks more hollow, my jaw under that light is still angular while it's relaxed. In many lightes my face seems to be rectangular/diamond shape and cheekbones are more prominent, dunno why

• +1
Clenching just makes my cheeks more hollow, my jaw under that light is still angular while it's relaxed. In many lightes my face seems to be rectangular/diamond shape and cheekbones are more prominent, dunno why
Clenching does nothing for me

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
if puberty won't fuck you with acne / some growing up shit, you will end up as HTN
You’ve seen when one video of my face at 23-25%bf, to early to make that prediction

Clenching does nothing for me
Low bf to 15-16% and when you'll clench your jaw masseter will show more in the proper lighting. My masseters are really small

• +1
  • JFL
if puberty won't fuck you with acne / some growing up shit, you will end up as HTN
The problem is that many change a lot after 16, while many don't. You don't know if you'll start mouth breathing anytime soon and you'll fuck up your face

• +1
The problem is that many change a lot after 16, while many don't. You don't know if you'll start mouth breathing anytime soon and you'll fuck up your face
>muh mouth-breathing
It's a massive cope.

• +1
soft features ain't good imo
They aren’t that bad brows and lashes are easily dyed Mike are just light blonde

My lips are fine

My nose could be better but my nose type is prone to bloating

lightning is cope mainly
good projection will show in every lightning
Depends. Chad bones are good in every light. Pattinson could cut bread with his jaw in every light. My jaw is angular in some lighting and more rounded in others, while in many lighting my cheekbones are more prominent than my jaw cause i have a big ogee curve. Lighting plays a huge role unless you're chad

It really, really depends on the rest of the package deal. For example, a 600-pounder could have hunter eyes. Would that make her wet? Of course not. As for the bones? Ugh. Yeah, big penis bone.

Women are different, and many do their most damn to BE different. It is what it is. However, teens and college girls today have become pampered with technology. "Entertain me, dammit!" And so she aches less for a man.

Technology has become her Casanova and adds a little spice, kick, thus spells, and potions, hence pills and speed, ugh. Sucks to be you all.

Then we have the intelligent drippers. And they think in terms of "trust who you know." So that excludes everyone.

• Hmm...
>muh mouth-breathing
It's a massive cope.
I don't know, i have a forward grown side so it doesn't metter for me, but mouth breathing is a looksmin in the long run

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón