jfl if you think eyes will make her wet

well he is pretty narcy imo, he thinks he will be chadlite or above but he won't
No I never said that either, what I said is I’m to high bf and young to know anything I could be mtn max nobody knows and that’s literally what I said but you took it as that because you perceive me as being narcy

No I never said that either, what I said is I’m to high bf and young to know anything I could be mtn max nobody knows and that’s literally what I said but you took it as that because you perceive me as being narcy
lose bf and comeback back here then

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I’m not your greycel you know nothing about me
JFL, nigger. You spam your pics, especially eye ones and ask for ratings. People already told you that you have a good eye area and yet you spam them 24/7. When someone tells that at best you're going to be HTN you sperg out and start seething. Learn some humility, boyo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sibience, Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
JFL, nigger. You spam your pics, especially eyes and ask for ratings. People already told you that you have a good eye area and yet you spam them 24/7. When someone tells that at best you're going to be HTN you sperg out and start seething. Learn some humility, boyo.
I don’t spam my eye area you retard I’ve made like 3 eye area threads ever, dude did you not just read what i said it’s to early to know anything but since you perceive me as being narcy you take what I said out of context,

You could be htn
I’m to high bf and young to know
You have bad soft features
I defend my softfeatures
Your ginger so -1psl
I’m not ginger

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
JFL, nigger. You spam your pics, especially eyes ones and ask for ratings. People already told you that you have a good eye area and yet you spam them 24/7. When someone tells that at best you're going to be HTN you sperg out and start seething. Learn some humility, boyo.
he has good eyes imo too but lacks the typical htn/chadlite required harmony big time

Lighting can do a lot even me in bathroom lighting and being over 20%bf has some definition idk why tf everyone doesn’t do this
View attachment 1810073
you have nonexistent brows dude :feelsgiga: even dyeing them won't fit your pheno plus it looks like you have sparse af hairs :feelshehe:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21106 and Erik-Jón
you have nonexistent brows dude :feelsgiga: even dyeing them won't fit your pheno plus it looks like you have sparse af hairs :feelshehe:
ginger nonexistent brows = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Nah my hair density is fine and my lashes are fine also, your actually already agreed to this
70FFAC5F B8AF 45B3 A412 C393435F2B15

BF01CB58 134A 498B 9718 5C935255EB0B

• Hmm...
Just bad angle and eyebrows lift
mirin your copes and biases for celebrities and models.
Look how he has no aegyo sal in selfie vs the other pic. Aegyo sal proves when someone is squinching or not.

Fuck @SpeitzJi @StreegeReturn @inferiorpispot234 look how lenient people here are towards models for the same frauding they vehemently accuse users of.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 21106 and Erik-Jón
Look how he has no aegyo sal in selfie vs the other pic. Aegyo sal proves when someone is squinching or not.

Fuck @SpeitzJi @StreegeReturn @inferiorpispot234 look how lenient people here are towards models for the same frauding they vehemently accuse users of.
You don’t have aegyo sal your just squinting

• Ugh..
Screenshot 589
Screenshot 465

• JFL
Light eyebrows mog on girls if they fill them in with makeup brow pencil.

They are cute on guys too, like young guys with blond hair, they get called cute.
They are literally easy asf to fix to if you have eyebrows it’s just non contrasting colour

• +1
Reactions: sibience

it's all about squinting and jaw
water

To bad @ForeverRecession doesn’t have the latter

The girl in your avi has very good feminine brows, maybe they need to be coloured darker a little with more makeup.

• +1
To bad @ForeverRecession doesn’t have the latter
@SpeitzJi has seen my lower third area tho :feelshehe: he said it looked good af
@St.TikTokcel you were right, look how this fat fuck is in his "lashing out" stage now

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
@SpeitzJi has seen my lower third area tho :feelshehe: he said it looked good af
@St.TikTokcel you were right, look how this fat fuck is in his "lashing out" stage now
Your just mad at how people point out your frauding

No way you are using fucking Rami Malek to prove your point

Funny GIF
he has like a ladybonerz page and he still get women wet i think he is a great example of jaw > eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21106
he has like a ladybonerz page and he still get women wet i think he is a great example of jaw > eyes
jaw can instantly set you on the htn scale, good eye area won't always do the same tho

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
jaw can instantly set you on the htn scale, good eye area won't always do the same tho
@Pendejo just lusts after male model all day he doesn't understand women in the slightest its not like rotting in the basement helps his situation either

Your greycel and don’t understand
>muh greycel argument
It doesn't matter if he's a greycel or not. Quality > Quantity. There are users from lookism that have been here since 2019 but they are greycels due to infrequent but quality posting. You, on the other hand, joined the same time as me (on this forum) and despite that you already have 13k posts JFL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
>muh greycel argument
It doesn't matter if he's a greycel or not. Quality > Quantity. There are users from lookism that have been here since 2019 but they are greycels due to infrequent but quality posting. You, on the other hand, joined the same time as me (on this forum) and despite that you already have 13k posts JFL.
You do t understand I said Greycel because he doesn’t understand @ForeverRecession lord abs has been lied to

Yeah bro because we know all hot women post on Reddit :feelskek:

• +1
Yeah bro because we know all hot women post on Reddit :feelskek:
they thrist over malek , jaw is law forever , in motion obiouvsly , if you have good eyes people will listen to you, but rarely will give a damn about you in the long run, if you have good bones people will simply respect you

Bone structure is more important than eyes. Lots of slayers have strong jaws and cheekbones and bad eyes,

but good eyes makes gigachads
this is literally not true xD thats male gaze cope. good eye area is great for modelling but like a dude like henry cavill will pulverize a dude with an okay mandible and great eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, It'snotover and Erik-Jón
this is literally not true xD thats male gaze cope. good eye area is great for modelling but like a dude like henry cavill will pulverize a dude with an okay mandible and great eyes
Agree with every single word. Also lifefuel for my bad eye area

it's all about bones
JFL if you think above average eyes will make her pussy want u
Some people on this forum make really weird dichotomies that make no sense
"It’s all about bones"
do you realize your eye area is "bones" too? Orbitals, frontal bones, zygos, nasal bridge, and more all influence its appearance. What are you talking about? What are "bones"? Are "bones" now just zygos and mandible or something?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blackgymmax and Erik-Jón
Some people on this forum make really weird dichotomies that make no sense
"It’s all about bones"
do you realize your eye area is "bones" too? Orbitals, frontal bones, zygos, nasal bridge, and more all influence its appearance. What are you talking about? What are "bones"? Are "bones" now just zygos and mandible or something?
just zygos and mandible

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Racky
Agree with every single word. Also lifefuel for my bad eye area
im not trying to provide copes because eye area does matter a good bit but from what ive seen is that good mandible + avg eyes > good eyes + avg mandible. i just notice that women will make excuses for shit tier eye area given you have a good jaw and theyll say "oh i love xyz eyes" when thats bullshit

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Damn his eyes are terrible, looks like he has ptosis and should go to taban or some oculoplastic asap. Bone structure is everything but he was frauding too much by sucking his cheeks in that pic, normal thing for tik toks fags today
wouldnt matter, hes brown.
nobody tells this guy to see taban and hes alright
Wins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21106 and Erik-Jón
@SpeitzJi it won’t let me reply but wtf are you even talking about

im not trying to provide copes because eye area does matter a good bit but from what ive seen is that good mandible + avg eyes > good eyes + avg mandible. i just notice that women will make excuses for shit tier eye area given you have a good jaw and theyll say "oh i love xyz eyes" when thats bullshit
My eyes are fucked by an asymmetric canthal tilt, right eye is neutral/ slight positive while my left eye is a bit negative, like 2 grades of nct. Fortunately nothing that i can't fix, just have to wait 2 years to turn 18 and get cantho. My uee got a bit better thanks to icehooding and i have wide ipd so not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My eyes are fucked by an asymmetric canthal tilt, right eye is neutral/ slight positive while my left eye is a bit negative, like 2 grades of nct. Fortunately nothing that i can't fix, just have to wait 2 years to turn 18 and get cantho. My uee got a bit better thanks to icehooding and i have wide ipd so not that bad
vinnie has double NCT with extreme eyelid exposure. white + jaw

• +1
  • +1