JFL if you think you can go through an relationship without ever giving oral

OP average fish and canned tuna fan :soy:
VS chad sea life abstainer :chad:

Last edited:
i'd love to eat pussy and ass on a daily 🤙

I went through one or two without giving oral, they left me very spoiled. Now i expect hoes to suck it without me giving it back. Over for my selfish genes

On this forum, many people see giving oral as something submissive, something that only cucks do, the forum acts like they are to "masculine" for this.

If you have this problem and are disgusted by licking pussy, first of all, you give major faggot/low T vibes. Licking pussy should excite every men, being in touch with the main dimorphic body part on a woman.

Second, you really think you can go through a relationship and have good sex without ever licking pussy :lul:. Foreplay is key, if you are not some kind of gigachad that makes woman wet at sight alone, you NEED foreplay to be good at sex. Good foreplay will not be seen as "Muhhh he is a cuck" by the woman, she will appreciate it.

A 8 inch dick will not do any good if you try to forcefully push it a dry pussy :lul: Sorry too humble you narcys, but woman will most likely not get wet at your face alone.

Foreplay is essential, so try to learn it.
Never needed to lick my ex. Mogging her by 2 psl points was enough to get her giga wet.

You are far from being 7 psl, you balding retard
Balding doesnt affect my psl If it isn’t visable when frauding.

Vinnie is balding too but he covers it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
cope

my gf doesnt even like it, she never wanted orak

6 years relationship

and even if she wanted, its not bad
Thats because she doesn't want your subhuman face next to her pussy.

If it was this guy she would grab his hair and place his beautifully sculpted face all over her poontang

Bd4f665cae5ae9de65a097e47748b2ee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, buflek and Deleted member 14693
How? My pheno is very good and bones atleast base wise are top tier (flawless side and good ratios)
How top tier? You lack angularity.
And your soft features aren’t ideal either : nose and lips.
eyes are good but pfl too narrow.

How top tier? You lack angularity.
And your soft features aren’t ideal either : nose and lips.
eyes are good but pfl too narrow.
Nose Will be ascended after rhino to fix nostrils as the nose bridge and too is good and aesthetic.
814320A4 53F9 48FC AEB0 7325F88A720D

Lips arent bad just not ideal which isnt needed for 6 + psl
A740D42E 7998 4290 97FE 6D1978D211AA
CC30E52C 6807 4868 B07B 3EF528DC8FBD
823F8B34 D9B4 441C 9910 4E8D701A4D01

• +1
Yea so ? All straight men like eating pussy

You would need jaw fillers honestly. And uee fillers
My eyes are hooded looking straight i’m looking down in the pics Bcuz its a selfie.

Since i’ve lost some Hooding last year its made my lashes less pushed down and more obvious which has helped my eye area more irl Than having slightly better hooding when looking downwards.

• +1
My eyes are hooded looking straight i’m looking down in the pics Bcuz its a selfie.

Since i’ve lost some Hooding last year its made my lashes less pushed down and more obvious which has helped my eye area more irl Than having slightly better hooding when looking downwards.
I have the same eye area upper eyelid issue. Surgeons say nobody notice, and, even mu best friend has to look strongely into me to be sure i have asymetry but i want your opinion, do you feel normie notice ur asymetry or whatsoever?

Dont think i’ll ever get fillers. Implants seem better to me instead of getting saggy skin when they slowly go away.
It looks more natural imo and you like me have already decent width/ bones, we need just angularity touch up

I have the same eye area upper eyelid issue. Surgeons say nobody notice, and, even mu best friend has to look strongely into me to be sure i have asymetry but i want your opinion, do you feel normie notice ur asymetry or whatsoever?
No i never care abt assymetry as i still look good in reverse mirror.

• +1
It looks more natural imo and you like me have already decent width/ bones, we need just angularity touch up
I’m not getting anything except otoplasty and hair transplant before uni as i dont want to aware everyrhing i have on surgery and also dont want to recover for years before uni.

• +1
No i never care abt assymetry as i still look good in reverse mirror.
But its noticeable tho in reverse mirror. I refuse to take reverse mirror shit for my bdd.

I’m not getting anything except otoplasty and hair transplant before uni as i dont want to aware everyrhing i have on surgery and also dont want to recover for years before uni.
After uni i’ll hardmaxx w rhino and depending on what i need and how much i’ll earn is when i can consider what else.

• +1
When ur uni starts

But its noticeable tho in reverse mirror. I refuse to take reverse mirror shit for my bdd.
Yes its noticeable but not deformed tier or anything u just look like you’ve been punched in my case as my maxilla is deviated

• So Sad
Next autumn
You have time if i was you i would do HT+otoplasty+ rhino the next days if possible with a good surgeon. Recover during holidays and ascend in uni. I wish i could go back

Didnt understood
I have a mirror in the vac home i’m in rn where its 90 degree angle and 2 mirrors so i can see myself but mirrored and its weird but doesnt feel too bad just sligjtly more assymetric but more Striking.

• Woah
I have a mirror in the vac home i’m in rn where its 90 degree angle and 2 mirrors so i can see myself but mirrored and its weird but doesnt feel too bad just sligjtly more assymetric but more Striking.
Its disturbing ngl. All i know is girls i dated all complimented my symetry while when i
reverse mirror myself i see an asymetrical abomination

You have time if i was you i would do HT+otoplasty+ rhino the next days if possible with a good surgeon. Recover during holidays and ascend in uni. I wish i could go back
i’m trying to contact ht surgeons but a lot of them are Booked for a long time so might need to get some jew shit at turkey

• +1
Its disturbing ngl. All i know is girls i dated all complimented my symetry while when i
reverse mirror myself i see an asymetrical abomination
Autism If you date a girl who compliments your symmetry. Thats not something you should get complimented on as it wouldnt be noticeable If it was.

• JFL
On this forum, many people see giving oral as something submissive, something that only cucks do, the forum acts like they are to "masculine" for this.

If you have this problem and are disgusted by licking pussy, first of all, you give major faggot/low T vibes. Licking pussy should excite every men, being in touch with the main dimorphic body part on a woman.

Second, you really think you can go through a relationship and have good sex without ever licking pussy :lul:. Foreplay is key, if you are not some kind of gigachad that makes woman wet at sight alone, you NEED foreplay to be good at sex. Good foreplay will not be seen as "Muhhh he is a cuck" by the woman, she will appreciate it.

A 8 inch dick will not do any good if you try to forcefully push it a dry pussy :lul: Sorry too humble you narcys, but woman will most likely not get wet at your face alone.

yeah fuck that.

just finger them for a bit and then get to fucking them with the upward curved large head (optimal shape) 6.82 inch main unit

they always cum

no way am I licking a girls pussy

I facefuck a bitch but never gonna catch me doing that gay shit because im not a fucking redditor simp

they never ask either because they love being dominated by the demon dick, if I ate them out it would completely ruin the vibe. I don’t know how to eat out and I will never learn. I do know how to lay pipe however, and that is all that matters

only men insecure about dick size focus on foreplay.

Autism If you date a girl who compliments your symmetry. Thats not something you should get complimented on as it wouldnt be noticeable If it was.
She did out of nowhere. Complimented my eyes and symetry i never talked to her about me. And jfl its my two insecurities / flaws imo.
But she is aspie/ atypical cuz she paint a lot, and has sight for aesthetics. Said before meeting me she made a card game with a chad that looked exactly like me without knowing me

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
yeah fuck that.

just finger them for a bit and then get to fucking them with the upward curved large head (optimal shape) 6.82 inch main unit

they always cum

no way am I licking a girls pussy

I facefuck a bitch but never gonna catch me doing that gay shit because im not a fucking redditor simp

they never ask either because they love being dominated by the demon dick, if I ate them out it would completely ruin the vibe. I don’t know how to eat out and I will never learn. I do know how to lay pipe however, and that is all that matters

only men insecure about dick size focus on foreplay.
this doesn’t work like that in a relationship

That logic is giga retarded and flawed.
Because then you also can’t kiss her because of all the dicks she had in her mouth.
nah you retard
Kissing her is fundamentally different than licking her cum ridden pussy

nah you retard
Kissing her is fundamentally different than licking her cum ridden pussy
Where is the difference? She had the same dick and the same cum in her pussy and mouth.

Where is the difference? She had the same dick and the same cum in her pussy and mouth.
she eats and brushes her teeth(ideally daily)….

also its kind of a degredation for a man to go down on a women

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You did not just pull this argument jfl...
Joe Biden Lol GIF
dude just get it dou wont be able to hold on to a girl without kissing her

BUT only fucking cucks go down on her if she isnt virgin

i would lick the pussy of a stacy DAY AND NIGHT
literally 24/7
i would sew my fuckin mouth to her pussy and live like that for the rest of my life

Well, if you have a dick that's under 7"x5.5", which is a micro penis, you'll never make a girl cum otherwise if you cant eat pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood
The only way i could go down on a woman is maybe i would finger her and suck and lick her clit.

No more than that.

I am not putting my tongue into a hole in which people cum,piss,spit.

That's why women are called "toilets"
And that's true.

Also,women keep it unwashed and have an open gash which bleeds Blood and tissue every month

• Ugh..
Reactions: mafiaboy