JFL if you think you can go through an relationship without ever giving oral

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
On this forum, many people see giving oral as something submissive, something that only cucks do, the forum acts like they are to "masculine" for this.

If you have this problem and are disgusted by licking pussy, first of all, you give major faggot/low T vibes. Licking pussy should excite every men, being in touch with the main dimorphic body part on a woman.

Second, you really think you can go through a relationship and have good sex without ever licking pussy :lul:. Foreplay is key, if you are not some kind of gigachad that makes woman wet at sight alone, you NEED foreplay to be good at sex. Good foreplay will not be seen as "Muhhh he is a cuck" by the woman, she will appreciate it.

A 8 inch dick will not do any good if you try to forcefully push it a dry pussy :lul: Sorry too humble you narcys, but woman will most likely not get wet at your face alone.

Foreplay is essential, so try to learn it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kingcel32 and 33 others
Just keep a bottle of Listerine handy what's the fuss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Lorsss and LooksOrDeath
ORAL IS FOR CUCKS. Stinky vaginas putting out blood, mucus and dirt is for our dicks not our mouths

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, ballskin, Marsiere214 and 23 others
giving oral is literally heaven

low t if u dont like it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, comfortably dumb, FreakkForLife and 4 others
to pussy/girls of course^

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Cidre enjoyer, Growth Plate and 18 others
Just keep a bottle of Listerine handy what's the fuss
If you REALLY can't bring yourself to do it, then yes, but if you geniunly find it repulsing you might unironically be gay.

• +1
Reactions: highT
If you REALLY can't bring yourself to do it, then yes, but if you geniunly find it repulsing you might unironically be gay.
Ain't nobody going to be going down on average bacterial vaginosis american landwhale nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214 and 7 others
ORAL IS FOR CUCKS. Stinky vaginas putting out blood, mucus and dirt is for our dicks not our mouths
Luckily as an eternal virgin, i dont have any problems like that :feelsez::feelsez:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, LightSkinNoob, Moldovancel and 1 other person
>you just did
12238   clothes glasses hair happy mustache smile soyjak stubble transparent tshirt variant ga

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
low t cucks dont understand how dominating givnign oral is.you have full control of her pleasures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
eh its okay- I only done it for my gfs tbh

never do it for ONS

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sigmamale and Deleted member 14693
depends on the girl
is she a virgin then it might be ok but imagine giving oral to a hoe that had multiple dicks before you and will likely get multiple dicks after you
Some cucks here even do it with literal prostitutes

also if the only way you make a female wet is by putting your tongue on/in her pussy you are an ugly subhuman abused dog kys

My ex used to get super wet when we just cuddled

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate, Marsiere214 and 8 others
I want to french kiss a shaved virgin pussy with tucked-in lips

going down on subhumans though is degrading

On this forum, many people see giving oral as something submissive, something that only cucks do, the forum acts like they are to "masculine" for this.

If you have this problem and are disgusted by licking pussy, first of all, you give major faggot/low T vibes. Licking pussy should excite every men, being in touch with the main dimorphic body part on a woman.

Second, you really think you can go through a relationship and have good sex without ever licking pussy :lul:. Foreplay is key, if you are not some kind of gigachad that makes woman wet at sight alone, you NEED foreplay to be good at sex. Good foreplay will not be seen as "Muhhh he is a cuck" by the woman, she will appreciate it.

A 8 inch dick will not do any good if you try to forcefully push it a dry pussy :lul: Sorry too humble you narcys, but woman will most likely not get wet at your face alone.

Giving oral to a woman is submissive, you might as well worship her at that point. Also you can do foreplay without giving oral lol, like using your fingers

She can lower herself and suck my cock but I am not lowering myself to her vagina and suck that, if you can't see how submissive it is, then youre retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Marsiere214, FreakkForLife and 7 others
giving oral makes woman above man, and it is submissive and very low T

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
clitoris is penis who not grow up google it you guys discusting

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Giving oral to a woman is submissive, you might as well worship her at that point. Also you can do foreplay without giving oral lol, like using your fingers

She can lower herself and suck my cock but I am not lowering myself to her vagina and suck that, if you can't see how submissive it is, then youre retarded
giving oral makes woman above man, and it is submissive and very low T
The virgins coming in :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
Bible/Quran/Torah says oral is bad

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and TheAnomaly

It’s fine in a relationship but be careful who you tell

I’m fine with it if she’s a virgin and we are in an ltr. Otherwise no

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758, AscendingHero and 2 others
I’m fine with it if she’s a virgin and we are in an ltr. Otherwise no
You think the dick of other man stay in here pussy or what

You think the dick of other man stay in here pussy or what
It's not really about what I think of it, it's more about how she perceives the act of giving her oral. You are putting yourself beneath her. I would only do that to a pure girl. Likewise I would only kneel down in front of a virgin if I were to ask somebody to marry me

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LightSkinNoob, closedplatecel and 4 others
Obviously. Most of the people on here who say that are virgins. However, I ain’t giving her oral if she stink, fuck that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Obviously. Most of the people on here who say that are virgins. However, I ain’t giving her oral if she stink, fuck that shit.
nah if she stinks or is hairy I don't do it either, unless she changes that

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Who is it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 14693

I eat pussy and ass every time. I'll even let her take out her box of toys to use while we're fucking or I'll use them on her.

Been in LTRs (in one now). And STRs. Never munched carpet. Never will.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and spongebob

Cope.
I never gave oral and only received it during fwb (I even lived at her place and she cooked for me lol) u just need to know how to be good with hands. I had 7 inch and she said it was her biggest one so yeah....
Cope post

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and TheAnomaly
cope

my gf doesnt even like it, she never wanted orak

6 years relationship

and even if she wanted, its not bad

i would completely LOVE to lick a good delicious pussy.
even just the fact, that i give a woman joy with licking her pussy is worth

Never. It is very submissive. Your are like her little dog licking while she pats you on your head.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PubertyMaxxer and FreakkForLife
i don’t have to worry about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Marsiere214
Licking pussy is like the scariest thing ever to supposed heterosexual men on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 14693
If you actually wanted a genuine relationship, then you would be happy to give pleasure to your girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14693
but but but chad doesnt :soy:

Muh oral

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, GetShrekt and Lorsss
it's hot as long as you like the girl and she doesnt have some infection or something

only insecure cucks think it's "submissive"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FreakkForLife
is she a virgin then it might be ok but imagine giving oral to a hoe that had multiple dicks before you and will likely get multiple dicks after you
That logic is giga retarded and flawed.
Because then you also can’t kiss her because of all the dicks she had in her mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14693 and PubertyMaxxer
Because then you also can’t kiss her because of all the dicks she had in her mouth.
That isn't a bad idea either if you're trying to avoid herpes.