Jfl @legit truly nevER began for this ABUSED DALIT KUTTE KUTTE - holy fuck.

???

• Rope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Keep looking at this and wishing you had these undertones -
View attachment 1403181
Even after 'faceapp' fraud you have dead yellow-grey undertones you delusional scumbag. I don't have to give a damn about lowly, self-deceptive crap weasel like you!
You look a lot like me

Where you from?:)

KEEP BARKING FOR ME SOME MORE YOU ABUSED DALIT KUTTE KUTTE AND GO BACK CRYING TO YOUR DISGUSTING ROASTIE CURRY WHORE EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER मां AND SUCK SOME MORE CURRY OUT OF HER SAGGY BROWN TITS BOBS.

X6WE.gif

superman-dc-universe-online.gif

superman-eyes.gif

homelander-crowd.gif

CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BRING KALI YUGA ON YOUR ASS NOW.

"Vishnu said to the dalit that he shouldn't be a cuck, and to impress him, takes on his EVISCE-MOGGER form and says,

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of dalits.'

I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

1637905741577-png.1417053
1637906557505-png.1417062

You don’t have any knowledge about facial analysis, this is a recent photo -
As you can see I have positive canthal tilt.
247bc1e9-fa59-4457-8061-65c3fcdbc537-jpeg.1415986

I have forward grown cheekbones despite tilting my head downward.
photo_1637812351406-3-jpg.1415999

I have an ideal mid-face ratio of 0.966, short mid-faces like Barrett are for women. Even Cavill has a mid-face ratio of 0.97

Don't try to act all smart and nerdy if you don't know the first thing about facial proportions.
screenshot_20211125-094202-jpg.1416016
screenshot_20211125-094305-jpg.1416014

Bruh you're legit as brain-dead retarded as the gum stuck to my shoe holy fuck.

Best Black Guy Laughing On Boat GIFs | Gfycat

First you spent all this time trying to suck up to every user you thought was white, in a pathetic attempt to try and convince them into saying "oh don't worry you're white too bro bhai", but then you spend the past few days after that trying to gaslight all of your "enemies" into thinking that "they're the ones really obsessed with being white".

When...
Says the guy who is from a place famous for inbreeding between European Invaders and wants to be white so bad
...​
oh dalit, how I almost pity your kutte kutte tier iq...
and your complete lack of self awareness...
...​
Tfw br*wn ‘people’ exist
1637735153117-jpeg.1414926
Read this and seethe you low IQ grey undertoned chimp -
chrome_screenshot_1637735578998-png.1414931
Confirmed by whites
F01F56DD-5E8A-4F8E-AE6D-D8C65FC63382.jpeg
33837e3d-2830-428c-a59f-8eba797cbe51-jpeg.1390819
1627042503377-jpeg.1237357
@LondonVillie told me -
You are such a pea-brained 10 IQ DOG, you can't even cover-up well!
chrome_screenshot_1636142108668-png.1393127
Okay, compare these now -
Remember, one is in natural lighting and the other is in artificial lighting
20210723_111555-jpg.1237205
51hv6hntgll-_ac__2-jpg.1237206
Take a guess and tell me which one looks white and which one looks light brown
1627042503377-jpeg.1237357
1627042539721-jpeg.1237361

@volcelfatcel @buckchadley31 @StrangerDanger
There is a difference in “lighting”, even Cavill’s hand looks slightly yellowish in a different lighting, doesn’t mean he has “yellow undertones”
Dalit on the left - Chadpreet on the right.

And now you go and do probably the single most retarded sub jungle-nigger iq thing I've ever seen you do so far on this entire goddamn forum by actually giving us, your alleged "enemies" or "bullies", just more fuel to keep roasting the absolute fuck out of you with...

screenshot_20211125-094418-2-jpg.1416019
photo_1637812351406-2-jpg.1416000

you have negative canthal tilt, bug eyes, negative eyebrows, long midface, no angularity, round jaw, round chin
god you have such an huge ego for a subhuman...
dogshit chin
dogshit angularity
dogshit gonions that arent flaring
dogshit cheekbones
dogshit canthal tilt
gracile indid phenotype
straight hair with no texture
there's no med passing for your subhumanity.

JFL It's almost like you forgot all that happened just this last week buddy broyo bhai...
He litteraly thinks he is 6/10 life is brutal for this shitskin dalit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: look at that jew nose and shitskin paki pheno (nordic pheno according to most users)1636994200574.png
negative cantal tilt and bug eyes you can see he haves femboy boobs and low t face
BA69C684-0A35-459C-983F-26FBCC02B02E (1).jpeg
this abused pig still thinks he is htn chadlite fucking brutal:lul: @USER0213
Screenshot_20211116-004225_Gallery.jpg
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

Also, good luck trying to convince any nigga here you "look white" now with those disgusting legit curry tier shit kissed lips holy fuck. :lul:

screenshot_20211125-094202-jpg.1416016

:ROFLMAO:

JFL @You just proving @volcelfatcel right without him even so much as having to utter a single fucking word...
muh huwite hands bhai
muh red undertones bhai
muh northern shitskin bhai

muh portugese/med pheno bhai

Damn, you know I'd almost really feel bad for you dalit but fuck me you're unironically annoying as the dog COWshit that gets stuck onto my shoes every time I go for a walk in the park.

You legit take the whole delusion curry caricature from "just a sterotype" all the way up to legit BIBLICAL tier Blackpill Cannon holy fuck.

:lul:

JFL THEY OUGHT TO DEDICATE AN ENTRY ON INCEL WIKI JUST FOR YOU DALIT.
:feelsokman:

Are you half American half Iranian?

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Are you half American half Iranian?

It's complicated...

I'm mutt.
This has to be at least the 7th 12th time I've told niggers this because fried receptors from dopamine addiction won't let them remember shit longer than a week I ought to leave it in my bio *I just did*:

[ISPOILER]My Father is half Iranian (from Shiraz) and half North "Paki" (Dardic from Chitral near the Khyber tribal border next to Afghanistan and by the Kalash Valley)

He's legit Nordic-Iranian pheno with white skin + pink undertones, brown hair, and light brown [technically "hazel" but I don't believe the colour even exists- see below] eyes.

My Mother is half Mexican (her Father is Castizo from an isolated mountain farm village in Querétaro/also from Jalisco with less than ~12% Northern Native/Aztec blood or what you'd call "White Mexican") and half Spanish (her Mother is Spanish from Asturias in the very Northern part of the country)
[[ISPOILER]I have less than 5-6% mixed Native American blood comprised of Aztec and Northern Tribes, and no- I'm not ashamed of it by any means[/ISPOILER]].

She [my Mother] looks white with dark brown hair and grey eyes, as does her Father (Castizo with ~25% Native/Aztec blood) with light brown hair and legit A10 light blue eyes btw.

Her Mother [my grandmother] is from Spain and just looks like any actual Atlantid/North Med tbh, white skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.

His [my grandfather's] Father would be considered a "Criollo" but true founding stock Criollos died out a long time ago and were absorbed into Castizos.
His Mother is a Castizo too, but also unique in a way I don't want to get into now without doxing myself so I'll leave it for another time...

So I'm legit half Spanish Med (inb4 muh but "med passing" curry copers) and half Persian/Chitrali (Dardic/Nuristani)
(North "Pakis"/Afghanis/Nuristanis are technically just Eastern Iranics though ngl so idk...)[/ISPOILER]

My theory on why "Hazel eyes" don't exist and is a made up term [in the Second half btw]
[ISPOILER]My Mother has Grey eyes with thick dark limbals, though the color is so dull it just looks like muddy tap water or semen if I'm being quite honest. :sick:

My Grandfather has legit a10 coloring and the clearest and most mogger eyes I've ever seen irl, but he doesn't have as strong limbal rings as my mother though, and it makes me wanna rope every time knowing how I was robbed tbh tbh. :rage:

Because instead I have dark green piss colored eyes that look like absolute shit [thanks mom:feelswah:] and I'm unironically forced to wait for stroma to fix them when it's available.[/ISPOILER]

Jfl my dad has hazel eyes but hazel honestly just looks either a very light brown/yellow or blue/grey to me depending on lighting, with maybe specs of muddy green here and there like heterochromia tbh, he also has weak libal ring failo ngl.

Hazel generally looks light but just about no one can really pin down which color it really even is tbh, so they just call it hazel and leave it there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
It's complicated...

I'm mutt.

My theory on why "Hazel eyes" don't exist and is a made up term [in the Second half btw]
Just say half Mexican half Iranic jfl

• Hmm...
Just say half Mexican half Iranic jfl
Maybe, Dardics are considered "Eastern-Iranics" but people just think it means the same as Iranian/Persian, and if I say "Northern Paki" or "next to Afghanistan" then they think I'm either curry or Pashtun some goatfucker terrorist.

Also, if I say "Mexican" people will just think I'm some @Short Ugly and Brown Indio, besides my Mother is also literally half Spanish.

Some other nigga tried suggesting "Half Iberian & half Iranic", but Mexicans [[ISPOILER]even the White ones[/ISPOILER]] are Mexican and not from Spain, despite having Spanish blood, so only my Grandmother would be considered "Iberian".

I could just say "mutt" or "it's complicated" but then niggas always ask me "wym bro" or ":think:" and then I have to keep telling these niggers over and over again cause they don't remember shit longer than a week at best.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Maybe, Dardics are considered "Eastern-Iranics" but people just think it means the same as Iranian/Persian, and if I say "Northern Paki" or "next to Afghanistan" then they think I'm either curry or Pashtun some goatfucker terrorist.

Also, if I say "Mexican" people will just think I'm some @Short Ugly and Brown Indio, besides my Mother is also literally half Spanish.

Some other nigga tried suggesting "Half Iberian & half Iranic", but Mexicans [[ISPOILER]even the White ones[/ISPOILER]] are Mexican and not from Spain, despite having Spanish blood, so only my Grandmother would be considered "Iberian".

I could just say "mutt" or "it's complicated" but then niggas always ask me "wym bro" or ":think:" and then I have to keep telling these niggers over and over again cause they don't remember shit longer than a week at best.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Tbf I've never asked before

• +1
Tbf I've never asked before
Yeah, and I appreciate it, but others have plenty of times.

It's not that I have something against talking about it, it just gets annoying when a bunch of people keep asking me and I keep telling them and then I keep having to repeat it over and over because they can't even remember.

Niggas need to remember or just stop asking me tbh tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
this self-hating curry sewage dweller spends half of his time playing with dinosaur toys, and the next half claiming to be "med" online after soaking his pillow with tears. holy fuck. someone should shoot his incel fucking head and end his suffering

• JFL
bruh
@DevNFS5
and his alt @USER0213
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips