• Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Kevin Logan, aerooooo and 11 others
dbff58d2-acd1-455f-8cb9-20331e2598b5-1699663785170.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Sprinkles, SA7 and 10 others
One cope vs another

• +1
Reactions: rteme, reddotguy, albe.ORG and 1 other person
Who pays $2k for a cat, I can get you one for free, there are tons of stray ones here, even some fancy breeds end up on the streets...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: asdvek, Kevin Logan, Kristin and 10 others
Who pays $2k for a cat, I can get you one for free, there are tons of stray ones here, even some fancy breeds end up on the streets...
In western world you want to buy a nice looked after super pedigree cat, nobody wants an ugly ass ally cat.

Ofc in 3rd world shitholes like where you live this is unfathomable but even I considered paying 2k for a cat only changing my mind when my buddy had kittens to sell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, shalomnigga, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
In western world you want to buy a nice looked after super pedigree cat, nobody wants an ugly ass ally cat.

Ofc in 3rd world shitholes like where you live this is unfathomable but even I considered paying 2k for a cat only changing my mind when my buddy had kittens to sell
Some look really nice, many people regularly let their pedigree cats roam outside in the streets and they mate with the street cats, and their kittens are half-breeds and get the best of both worlds: the health, robustness and vitality of stray cats who are used to a harsh life, and the beauty and elegance of the pedigree cats.
I've seen plenty of strays with features seen in pedigree breeds like blue eyes, colorpoint, grey, silver tabby or long hair, floppy ears, etc., it was obvious they had some Siamese, Burmese, Scottish, British, Russian Blue blood in them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Some look really nice, many people regularly let their pedigree cats roam outside in the streets and they mate with the street cats, and their kittens are half-breeds and get the best of both worlds: the health, robustness and vitality of stray cats who are used to a harsh life, and the beauty and elegance of the pedigree cats.
I've seen plenty of strays with features seen in pedigree breeds like blue eyes, colorpoint, grey, silver tabby or long hair, floppy ears, etc., it was obvious they had some Siamese, Burmese, Scottish, British, Russian Blue blood in them.
jfl in china they skin cats for hats

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Gonthar
In the west most ppl keep pedigrees inside so they don’t get kidnapped lol.

I guess 3rd worlders are so dark triad they don’t GAF

Cats give you smv

Should of spent it on some actual pussy

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
We are European country - high value!
That’s what you Slavs tell yourself

But the reality is Slavs are just lightskin arabs

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
what type of cat was it to cost 2k? If it wasn't a russian blue or a maine coon then he got scammed

Lol, we aren't Slavs, we are direct descendants of the ancient Romans, Bulgaria and Hungary are now pretty bad....
romania e parnaiee

• JFL
does romania have laws against stray cats or are they allowed to roam free?

In the west most ppl keep pedigrees inside so they don’t get kidnapped lol.

I guess 3rd worlders are so dark triad they don’t GAF
In the UK pedigrees always roam the streets, and as that other dude said they mate with street cats and produce offspring that don’t make you vomit upon one look of them

• +1
does romania have laws against stray cats or are they allowed to roam free?
What do you mean laws against cats, they just exist here...

In the UK pedigrees always roam the streets, and as that other dude said they mate with street cats and produce offspring that don’t make you vomit upon one look of them
They do not lol. Most ppl keep pedigrees indooors. There’s many cats where I am and. Only 4 are pedigree and it’s a massive grey cat that belongs to this JB whygurl who u once caught feeding my own BBC cat running BBC game on her

They do not lol. Most ppl keep pedigrees indooors. There’s many cats where I am and. Only 4 are pedigree and it’s a massive grey cat that belongs to this JB whygurl who u once caught feeding my own BBC cat running BBC game on her
Fairs. Might be different where I’m at, they hate leaving their cats indoor all days even if they’re pedigree. The pedigree cats I see are always super well behaved though so there’s a “trust factor” that they won’t just fuck off one day, they also just chill on the street too so if anything happens they have loads of house cameras to look at

• JFL
What do you mean laws against cats, they just exist here...
In the United States strays are not allowed to roam jfl. They get netted and taken to cat jail.

• Woah
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Gonthar
In the United States strays are not allowed to roam jfl. They get netted and taken to cat jail.
Sounds horrible, cats do no harm(compared to stray dogs).

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and asdvek