[JFL] Normies are the laziest pieces of shit ever

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Look at this shit. Normies would literally eat shit, focus on haircuts and personality, and then cope with "muh planks" for only a minute a day. By the way, Normies FEED on this stupid bullshit videos like intermittent fasting and other useless copes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200427-214528~2.png
    Screenshot_20200427-214528~2.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 57
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, didntreadlol, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Look at this shit. Normies would literally eat shit, focus on haircuts and personality, and then cope with "muh planks" for only a minute a day. By the way, Normies FEED on this stupid bullshit videos like intermittent fasting and other useless copes.
Intermittent fasting isn’t cope

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PrisonMike, Gaia262 and 6 others
Intermittent fasting isn’t cope
barely did anything for me tbh, fasted for 48 hours once also and I could barely walk or stand up so I definitely felt the effects of fasting. Just makes you think more clear and think about food nonstop, that's all it does.

barely did anything for me tbh, fasted for 48 hours once also and I could barely walk or stand up so I definitely felt the effects of fasting. Just makes you think more clear and think about food nonstop, that's all it does.
pretty sure you lose weight too with it retard boy

clenbuterol buddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Well its good if bluepillers are still there bcs us looksmaxers have an advantage tbh
Imagine if all guys would be redpilled it would get harder to compete

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
Well its good if bluepillers are still there bcs us looksmaxers have an advantage tbh
Imagine if all guys would be redpilled it would get harder to compete
I completely agree tbh. It's just hilarious how incredibly sheep-like normies are. They are really fucking stupid, and all the same.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Gaia262
SO FUCKING ACCURATE

Its just you being weak. I can still do pushups/planks etc after 3 day of water fast.