JFL there is a loser at my job

D

Deleted member 24770

Kraken
It’s my first time seeing him it’s my first job and im 17 and experiencing the matrix first hand and it’s sufferers is hilarious. More fuel to not end up like losers like him JFL. Hes so excited to scan and tap shit on the screen he has a whole motion to do it like he spins his hand around to tap shit like a cringe loser bot, and makes weird hand signals like he thinks he’s in a fucking movie. like yahooo that’s it kinda pose and finger snaps, lowest kind of matrix slave so fucking excited for his shit job LMFAO. he is also recessed, has way overgrown disgusting frizzy sideburns, I also heightmogged him to death. He is skinny fat, high E I thought he was some weird fag when he came in and started being like hello and waved at us I didn’t know he worked here lmao. Maybe I judged him hard as fuck for his looks, the brain is blackpilled to death. Hes probably a loser because of his looks too, got bullied his whole life probably. And I hardly know him and I could tell that much already, Alhamdulillah for the fuel at least I get to know early on that if my life is complete rock bottom matrix slave I will be a pathetic loser like him which I will never let happen in a 1000 years. @Gengar @tristan18 what do u think bhais I think I made a good observation jfl.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Infinite and Deleted member 24929
It’s my first time seeing him it’s my first job and im 17 and experiencing the matrix first hand and it’s sufferers is hilarious. More fuel to not end up like losers like him JFL. Hes so excited to scan and tap shit on the screen he has a whole motion to do it like he spins his hand around to tap shit like a cringe loser bot, and makes weird hand signals like he thinks he’s in a fucking movie. like yahooo that’s it kinda pose and finger snaps, lowest kind of matrix slave so fucking excited for his shit job LMFAO. he is also recessed, has way overgrown disgusting frizzy sideburns, I also heightmogged him to death. He is skinny fat, high E I thought he was some weird fag when he came in and started being like hello and waved at us I didn’t know he worked here lmao. Maybe I judged him hard as fuck for his looks, the brain is blackpilled to death. Hes probably a loser because of his looks too, got bullied his whole life probably. And I hardly know him and I could tell that much already, Alhamdulillah for the fuel at least I get to know early on that if my life is complete rock bottom matrix slave I will be a pathetic loser like him which I will never let happen in a 1000 years. @Gengar @tristan18 what do u think bhais I think I made a good observation jfl.
tbh idk why I judged him maybe he’s just a sub5 happy with his work, that is brutal tho how we think of sub5’s inherently when they enjoy something maybe he fucking enjoys his shit ass job with dealing with people’s bs

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and BigBiceps
"experiencing the matrix first hand"
Download

The only loser here is you, JFL at judging another man on his looks like some foid. You sound like a pathetic fag and most of what you said is you projecting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Deleted member 27066, Infinite and 11 others
Funny people like you clearly not understand anything.
You say he is a loser yet he seems to not show any trait of being a "loser".
The only reason you say that is because you are a pathetic retard who like to bring down others.
It's like going in a orphan hospital and making fun of them for having no parents.
are you dumb?

• +1
Reactions: to be human, GunDevilHybrid and Deleted member 24770
The only loser here is you, JFL at judging another man on his looks like some foid.
JFL im not judging him on his looks dumbass im saying how ntness and looks are usually together.
You sound like a pathetic fag and most of what you said is you projecting.
How can i project when most of it I can never fulfill because im above that jfl
Funny people like you clearly not understand anything.
You say he is a loser yet he seems to not show any trait of being a "loser".
The only reason you say that is because you are a pathetic retard who like to bring down others.
It's like going in a orphan hospital and making fun of them for having no parents.
are you dumb?
youre right maybe i just want to feel better about myself i prolly am narcy a little bit jfl. wdym show no signs of be a loser, to me like shit like that overgrown sideburn and shit is disgusting and basement rotter status. Idk man, maybe he is not a loser but he is definitely a discord mod he gives me that kind of vibe lol.

JFL im not judging him on his looks dumbass im saying how ntness and looks are usually together.

How can i project when most of it I can never fulfill because im above that jfl

youre right maybe i just want to feel better about myself i prolly am narcy a little bit jfl. wdym show no signs of be a loser, to me like shit like that overgrown sideburn and shit is disgusting and basement rotter status. Idk man, maybe he is not a loser but he is definitely a discord mod he gives me that kind of vibe lol.
fuck you retarded bragger

fuck you retarded bragger
how am I bragging I am just tryna reflect more deeply on life than just being on my phone 24/7 JFL maybe I am just young to think extremely deeply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Pride and mayo mogger
Bhai its me , why are u makin fun of me as if my genetic misery was not enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
  • WTF
Bhai its me , why are u makin fun of me as if my genetic misery was not enough
sorry bhai it’s ok because you don’t have a recessed chin at least you scare girls for being a bad boy curry 💯💯🤙🏽🤙🏽

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
you guys are prolly right tbh I am a dickhead for thinking this way but it’s my way of disassociating with losers I want to train my mind to be more succesful and think about things related to success and that involves bringing people down as a man, or at least placing them below you. I’m a dickhead but so is every other successful man and I want to be successful so…

• +1
Reactions: Pride
you guys are prolly right tbh I am a dickhead for thinking this way but it’s my way of disassociating with losers I want to train my mind to be more succesful and think about things related to success and that involves bringing people down as a man, or at least placing them below you. I’m a dickhead but so is every other successful man and I want to be successful so…
im brainwashing myself into an ideology essentially, and it works and completely changes your mind and thought process for the better JFL. Also if incels think im a piece of shit then that is prolly a good thing because u guys are the biggest wastes in society

At least he is moneymaxxing n shit

• +1
At least he is moneymaxxing n shit
Yeah true a bit better than being incel in denial is always better than .is rotter who lives in their mom basement.

Yeah true a bit better than being incel in denial is always better than .is rotter who lives in their mom basement.
Yeh he is a boon to society we’re just living off it n shut. I just recently got a job so we’ll see if that changes my life any

• Love it
Yeh he is a boon to society we’re just living off it n shut. I just recently got a job so we’ll see if that changes my life any
Good luck bhai. It will definitely give u discipline too and obviously money, that getting up for work and getting ready gives so much momentum for the day tbh, then u can start doing other things along with it. Dont know why the other incels in the thread are so salty agaisnt me jfl, I am just trying to reflect at something I observed today.

Good luck bhai. It will definitely give u discipline too and obviously money, that getting up for work and getting ready gives so much momentum for the day tbh, then u can start doing other things along with it. Dont know why the other incels in the thread are so salty agaisnt me jfl, I am just trying to reflect at something I observed today.
I’m just working to get a car so I can go to Coachella and go places n shut. The money should help out a lot. I’ll be saving a lot on rent n shut

• +1
I’m just working to get a car so I can go to Coachella and go places n shut. The money should help out a lot. I’ll be saving a lot on rent n shut
Mirin, I need to buy a car too JFL, how old r u?

Mirin, I need to buy a car too JFL, how old r u?
28 blud, I’ve had jobs in the past but I never stayed consistent. Hopefully I stay consistent with this intercare shut

• +1
View attachment 2762366

The only loser here is you, JFL at judging another man on his looks like some foid. You sound like a pathetic fag and most of what you said is you projecting.
yeah i stopped reading after that jfl

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
You are being a dick bro but honestly its a good way to place yourself above these guys mentally . The most succsesful dude my age at my school is a complete narcy but hes earned that right. Hes a junior and already has far more credits to graduate, $40K from being a high iq waging and investing since he was 13 in crypto and stocks hes far far ahead of everyone my age so hes earned the right to be a narcy. the thing is that you gotta earn that right.

• Love it
You are being a dick bro but honestly its a good way to place yourself above these guys mentally . The most succsesful dude my age at my school is a complete narcy but hes earned that right. Hes a junior and already has far more credits to graduate, $40K from being a high iq waging and investing since he was 13 in crypto and stocks hes far far ahead of everyone my age so hes earned the right to be a narcy. the thing is that you gotta earn that right.
40k at 18 fkk I was an idiot as a kid. These young kids are driving circles around my oldcel ass

• +1
Sounds like a nice dude. Someone people like being around, because he is not too proud, likes his life and has a personality. Can you say the same about yourself? You work the same job, are ashamed of it and think you're too good for some honest labor, judge other people despite them being nice to you.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Dnrd please condense into a slurpable 3 sentence rant

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 24770
28 blud, I’ve had jobs in the past but I never stayed consistent. Hopefully I stay consistent with this intercare shut
good luck bro money is the best tbh
You are being a dick bro but honestly it’s a good way to place yourself above these guys mentally . The most succsesful dude my age at my school is a complete narcy but hes earned that right. Hes a junior and already has far more credits to graduate, $40K from being a high iq waging and investing since he was 13 in crypto and stocks hes far far ahead of everyone my age so hes earned the right to be a narcy. the thing is that you gotta earn that right.
thanks bro and you are right i guess I haven’t done all that much to think that highly of myself, its more so that there’s people out here done so little that i shouldn’t be comparing myself to them and compare myself to people better than me so I improve
You work the same job, are ashamed of it and think you're too good for some honest labor, judge other people despite them being nice to you.
im not ashamed of it im young its my first and it’s not rlly for dat long and i dont think im too good, its a good learning experience and its just that i dont plan on doing this for the rest of my life is that a bad thing jfl. But I guess you are right he is prolly a good guy prolly need to get to know him more

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You're so completely wrong. That's the surefire way of never achieving any success. People can sense it if you think negatively of other people, and they won't want to do business with you, they don't want to buy from you, they don't want to network with you.
Look at someone like Trump, even when he's talking with people you would label as losers, he is respectful, compliments them, says I'll look out for you. And the people love him for it. He has done wonderfully in business, because he was probably taught that attitude by his father, who also did wonderfully in business.
God is watching, and he certainly won't bless you with success, power and authority if you want to be some snarky narcy.

• Love it
You're so completely wrong. That's the surefire way of never achieving any success. People can sense it if you think negatively of other people, and they won't want to do business with you, they don't want to buy from you, they don't want to network with you.
Look at someone like Trump, even when he's talking with people you would label as losers, he is respectful, compliments them, says I'll look out for you. And the people love him for it. He has done wonderfully in business, because he was probably taught that attitude by his father, who also did wonderfully in business.
God is watching, and he certainly won't bless you with success, power and authority if you want to be some snarky narcy.
View attachment 2762479
Thanks bro u right but I mean more so that’s what I subconsciously thought not like I was disrespectful to him at all. But ye ur definitely right I gotta be respectful so people love and respect me too can’t forget that

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Come on bhai, just leave the guy be. If he's having fun, you should be glad for the guy even if you think it's absolutely ridiculous.

nigga don't say alhamdulillah when your spouting some nonsense like this

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 24770
Come on bhai, just leave the guy be. If he's having fun, you should be glad for the guy even if you think it's absolutely ridiculous.
You’re right bro tbh idk why I bother even thinking sometimes jfl I didn’t do or say anything all what I meant was like subconscious lol

You’re right bro tbh idk why I bother even thinking sometimes jfl I didn’t do or say anything all what I meant was like subconscious lol
I mean, you grew up in the west where people tend to be narrow-minded, judgmental, etc -- you just need to unlearn that. As Islamic people, it's not right for us to belittle people for no reason. :p

• +1
This makes me realize I've been acting a little too happy at work, too much smiling.

I'm becoming a slave!!

• JFL
fuck off

• Ugh..
View attachment 2762366

What to expect from a dalit indian

Nah that’s long asl ☠️

hating on another man for no reason other than perceiving him as unattractive is so gay

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
hating on another man for no reason other than perceiving him as unattractive is so gay
nah it was more so for his un nt ness and discord mod vibes, but nobody here seems to understand. I’m just saying how shit like that correlates, as uglier people prolly got bullied more and seem to be less normal

Btw, bro is talking about the person he saw on the mirror, dw

• JFL
nah it was more so for his un nt ness and discord mod vibes, but nobody here seems to understand. I’m just saying how shit like that correlates, as uglier people prolly got bullied more and seem to be less normal
ur on a black pill forum for a reason, have empathy for him.

• +1
ur on a black pill forum for a reason, have empathy for him.
That’s what I should be doing tbh, ntmaxxing made my brain too normie which is a good thing tbh but I shouldn’t lose my empathy JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro