how to sound as high trust and victimized as possible?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
there is an annoying pakistani guy that keeps talking shit about me and other people. A lot of what he does can be considered bullying and harassment and he pissed me off so much I'm gonna report this nigga and get his ass expelled. Only problem is his appearance is so high trust he gets away with a lot of it.

I'm talking he's 5'6, built like a twig, slightly high pitched voice and big ass round glasses.

I have to sound like enough of an abused dog and space out my reports on him so he racks up disciplinary actions enough to get expelled.

if anyone thinks this is pointless, I want to let you guys know that me and him had a previous "altercation" which was pretty much me just bitching him, after this he acted like everything was fine but he went and talked shit behind me back. A girl that he was talking shit about me too told me that he said "If I get kicked out I'm ruined, but if he gets kicked out he'll just be a loser someplace else".

I thought his shit talking about me was done but he can't be trusted. I'm gonna do my best to ruin this guy without doing anything physical.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and strawberrymushroom
bump guys help me out here I need to sound like he shot my family execution style for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
dnrd + cope + 0

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James
sound NT

• Hmm...
  • +1
there is an annoying pakistani guy that keeps talking shit about me and other people. A lot of what he does can be considered bullying and harassment and he pissed me off so much I'm gonna report this nigga and get his ass expelled. Only problem is his appearance is so high trust he gets away with a lot of it.

I'm talking he's 5'6, built like a twig, slightly high pitched voice and big ass round glasses.

I have to sound like enough of an abused dog and space out my reports on him so he racks up disciplinary actions enough to get expelled.

if anyone thinks this is pointless, I want to let you guys know that me and him had a previous "altercation" which was pretty much me just bitching him, after this he acted like everything was fine but he went and talked shit behind me back. A girl that he was talking shit about me too told me that he said "If I get kicked out I'm ruined, but if he gets kicked out he'll just be a loser someplace else".

I thought his shit talking about me was done but he can't be trusted. I'm gonna do my best to ruin this guy without doing anything physical.
Sounds easy enough

• Hmm...
This isn’t dark triad, fuck his framelet ass up fag
I want to, and I will but I haven't gotten a chance to outside of school. I'm not trynna ruin my life since Im already on thin ice with admins

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and butterworld

Telling the school about it is such a faggot trait
They're not doing anything anyway take action yourself and beat him up in some alleyway

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I want to, and I will but I haven't gotten a chance to outside of school. I'm not trynna ruin my life since Im already on thin ice with admins
Just call him a curry in front of the cameras and let him fuck you up. Should be easy

• Hmm...
Telling the school about it is such a faggot trait
They're not doing anything anyway take action yourself and beat him up in some alleyway
I will dawg, but not in school, when I catch him outside I will

• +1
Females.org

• WTF
I will dawg, but not in school, when I catch him outside I will
The best way to stop getting bullied is to physically confront the bully and beat him up
Also won't have trauma from bullying if u do it this way

Do it bhai
I just have to piss him off so bad he tries to swing. It will be hard though because he hides behind his tall fat curry bodyguards

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and <6PSLcel
He sounds gay as hell just start acting gay and tell him it’s turning u on

• JFL
The best way to stop getting bullied is to physically confront the bully and beat him up
Also won't have trauma from bullying if u do it this way
I;m not getting bullied bhai

He just keeps talking shit and bullying other smaller guys I know

• +1
He sounds gay as hell just start acting gay and tell him it’s turning u on
lmao might work unless he gets his curry golem to press me but I think I could take him

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and strawberrymushroom
lmao might work unless he gets his curry golem to press me but I think I could take him
Just tell him every time he gets his curry golem u have to resist the urge of grabbing his face and fucking it

• JFL