JFL: Tiktok “prettyboys” is a plot to emasculate the west (WITH PROOF)

D

Deleted member 5608

Descended
JFL if you fall for the prettyboy meme. You’ll get flamed IRL. I’ve seen it in person and the tiktok prettyboy types always get mogged. If they don’t have bones, then it’s over. If they dress like fags and try to be like the prettyboys, it’s automatically over. They’ll get flamed immediately.

Don’t fall for the meme. It’s Jewish propaganda to emasculate niggas and sell skateboards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Schönling, Copemaxxing and 11 others
robust prettyboy mogs both dom ogres and prettyboy fags

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 9852, subhuman incel and 11 others
Well if we're going off anecdotes then I've seen the opposite

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Lux, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
JFL if you fall for the prettyboy meme. You’ll get flamed IRL. I’ve seen it in person and the tiktok prettyboy types always get mogged. If they don’t have bones, then it’s over. If they dress like fags and try to be like the prettyboys, it’s automatically over. They’ll get flamed immediately.

Don’t fall for the meme. It’s Jewish propaganda to emasculate niggas and sell skateboards.

foid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
THE REAL PROOF IS THAT TIKTOK HAS AN AI ALGORITHM THAT PROMOTES PEOPLE THAT IT THINKS ARE ATTRACTIVE !
CHIENESE COMPANY WITH THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WESTERN WORLD'S BEAUTY STANDARDS IN DEVELOPING TEENAGERS TO BE LESS MASCULINE , MATCHING THE STEREOTYPICAL FEMININE ASIAN FEATURES (NO JAW OR DIMORPHISM) !
THIS WAY ONCE THEY BEGIN TO INVADE THE WEST MORE THAN THEY HAVE ALREADY THEY CAN REPRODUCE MORE AND SLOWLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD
(REPLY TO THIS WITH DN READ OR ANYTHING SIMILAR = U ARE FAGGOT LOL!)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Schönling, diggbicc and 7 others
Pretty boy can be attractive to women, the thing is it won't give you the respect that being masculine does (from either gender).

These are guys that are attractive to women and can also be taken seriously by men.

Sure there are jbs who will say these guys are attractive, but they lack the intimidation / respect factor. They do not have the looks of the leader of the pack.

Oldcels and ogres like this have the respect / fear look which can help them if they are to be a leader, but they are less attratctive (especially to jbs).

Yes everyone already knows that the top row is ideal but that doesn't mean that pretty boys are not actually attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, alex569, Deleted member 4106 and 6 others
shit thread they are just dumb sluts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 5608
"proof"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5608 and 1 other person

Bullshit video from bullshit foid. The guy with longer hair was literally more attractive than all other guys.

Also skateboard gate needs to be investigated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
...or maybe it's that jbs aren't developed enough to like more masculine men so they prefer prettyboys?

Source: TRUST ME GOY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 5608
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 5608
maesthetic mogs

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Keep investigating buddy boyo.

Dont be a sheep.
honestly I dont know if youre trolling or not but besides that, I genuinely know 4 people who bought a skateboard due to tik tok

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5608
This whole tiktok praising skater boys is a scam to make skater sellers rich.
@SoyGune would agree
Bruh adding "gate" to the end of it made it seem like underage tiktok boys are being sex trafficked lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, diggbicc and MentalistKebab
honestly I dont know if youre trolling or not but besides that, I genuinely know 4 people who bought a skateboard due to tik tok
I am reaching the truth through sarcasm
Bruh adding "gate" to the end of it made it seem like underage tiktok boys are being sex trafficked lmao
Yeah bro sad shit ngl.

I heard only @knajjd and @Chad1212 was managed to escape.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 5608, Chad69 and 1 other person
Francisco Lachowski

Chico

Just let it happen, itll be us masculine dudes that come on top.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
THE REAL PROOF IS THAT TIKTOK HAS AN AI ALGORITHM THAT PROMOTES PEOPLE THAT IT THINKS ARE ATTRACTIVE !
CHIENESE COMPANY WITH THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WESTERN WORLD'S BEAUTY STANDARDS IN DEVELOPING TEENAGERS TO BE LESS MASCULINE , MATCHING THE STEREOTYPICAL FEMININE ASIAN FEATURES (NO JAW OR DIMORPHISM) !
THIS WAY ONCE THEY BEGIN TO INVADE THE WEST MORE THAN THEY HAVE ALREADY THEY CAN REPRODUCE MORE AND SLOWLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD
(REPLY TO THIS WITH DN READ OR ANYTHING SIMILAR = U ARE FAGGOT LOL!)
dn

• JFL
masculine pretty boy mogs so hard

The tiktok look is actually good but those guys are usually manlet twinks so they dont look as good irl

Last edited:
  • JFL
You might be on to something OP, ngl

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back