JFL Why Ascension is Impossible for RiceCels

D

Disputed

Iron
lol at thinking you are fooling anyone with your ridiculous copes. you sit inside and rot in your basement 24/7. every female rejects you, every female ignores you. you are invisible, you will always be a virgin, never forget this.
every dude bullies you, you have no friends, you are autistic, you're a bitch. it's so damn funny how easy it's to bully you and get in your low IQ tiny little mentally scarred brain. I live rent free in your head, you submissive cucks

JFL TFW EVEN THIS KOREANCEL LOOKS LIKE A FAGGOT DESPITE ALL THAT FORWARD GROWTH
LjBarv3

I can't stop laughing at how fucking ugly you is. just look at this filthy little rape baby inbred son of a whore. just look how disgustingly ugly you is. I'm on the verge of puking to this
worthless selfhating incel
Premature baby 45735d

Adln6eXy o 1

you are better off slitting your tiny little wrists and end your useless life, you depressed little self-harming bitch
Wrist slit gif 1

WVSzTcM 1

What up bro,did an Asian fuck your oneitis?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
StudyHacks, is that you?
Wtf, I just checked the other thread this user made and someone else thought it was StudyHacks as well.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Coping
What up bro,did an Asian fuck your oneitis?

18381-21bee752f6ff420bceb34acdbfbd7a97.jpg

JFL WHEN KOREANCELS NEED TO HIGHTREN GYMMAXX TO COVER UP THEIR CUCK EYES

Adln6eXy o 1

JFL WHEN EVEN THAT DOESN'T STOP THE NECESSITY TO BETABUXX FOR STACYLITE'S. MOST IMPORTANTLY, STACYLITES OF YOUR OWN FUCKING RACE YOU DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN GENETIC TRASH HAHAHAHAHAH
Wrist slit gif 1

TFW I DICKMOGGED 25 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHEN I WAS 12. NOWADAYS I WON'T EVEN MENTION MY SCHLONG BECAUSE ALL KOREANCELS WOULD BE JUMPING OFF THE BRIDGE
WVSzTcM 2

2ic1qmg

JFL OF DAT DERE SUBHUMAN LOWER THIRD OF ALL NOODLECELS. ALL THE V LINE SURGERY IS A FUXXING COPE LMFAOOOO

TFW YOU GOTTA BE FEMININE TO STAND OUT AMONG ALL THE "MALES" IT'S OVER LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL

Giphy

132821 MAIN AC SL1500 V1513612995

JFL THIS IS GONNA BE KOREANCELS' NEW HOME WHEN I STEP FOOT IN HONGDAE AND GANGNAM. O-V-E-R for ASIANCELS WHILE I'M GONNA BE SHAGGING THEIR STACYLITES

JFL I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE TO SLAY JFL BRB BROKEN ENGLISHCELS HOOKING UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY SUPERIOR GENES
NHTAFuN

TFW THIS KOREANTARD CALLS HIMSELF BILLY. JFL TFW YOU'RE SO ASHAMED OF YOUR SHIT TIER GENETICS YOU DECIDE TO AMERICANIZE YOURSELF AND DON'T EVEN SUCCEED WITH THAT LMFAO

Attachments

• JFL.png
    JFL.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 26
  • JFL2.png
    JFL2.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coping
Stupid thread,

Go back to lookism faggot

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and looksmaxxtocope

JFL WHEN KOREANCELS NEED TO HIGHTREN GYMMAXX TO COVER UP THEIR CUCK EYES

View attachment 18375

JFL WHEN EVEN THAT DOESN'T STOP THE NECESSITY TO BETABUXX FOR STACYLITE'S. MOST IMPORTANTLY, STACYLITES OF YOUR OWN FUCKING RACE YOU DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN GENETIC TRASH HAHAHAHAHAH
View attachment 18378

TFW I DICKMOGGED 25 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHEN I WAS 12. NOWADAYS I WON'T EVEN MENTION MY SCHLONG BECAUSE ALL KOREANCELS WOULD BE JUMPING OFF THE BRIDGE
View attachment 18380

View attachment 18381

JFL OF DAT DERE SUBHUMAN LOWER THIRD OF ALL NOODLECELS. ALL THE V LINE SURGERY IS A FUXXING COPE LMFAOOOO

TFW YOU GOTTA BE FEMININE TO STAND OUT AMONG ALL THE "MALES" IT'S OVER LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL

View attachment 18382

View attachment 18383

JFL THIS IS GONNA BE KOREANCELS' NEW HOME WHEN I STEP FOOT IN HONGDAE AND GANGNAM. O-V-E-R for ASIANCELS WHILE I'M GONNA BE SHAGGING THEIR STACYLITES

JFL I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE TO SLAY JFL BRB BROKEN ENGLISHCELS HOOKING UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY SUPERIOR GENES
View attachment 18384

TFW THIS KOREANTARD CALLS HIMSELF BILLY. JFL TFW YOU'RE SO ASHAMED OF YOUR SHIT TIER GENETICS YOU DECIDE TO AMERICANIZE YOURSELF AND DON'T EVEN SUCCEED WITH THAT LMFAO
K

The site lacks this kind of threads.
A good supplement for my blackpill 100x overdose plan to induce the production of cortisol by my adrenal glands and sell in in black market. Then I will use that money to ascend. :feelsez:

Last edited:
The site lacks this kind of threads.
A good supplement for my blackpill 100x overdose plan to induce the producction of cortisol by my adrenal glands and sell in in black market. Then I will use that money to ascend. :feelsez:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ATTENTION ALL RICECELS OF LOOKSMAX.ORG.

THE WORLD HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE:

THERE IS NO LOOKSMAXXING FOR RICECELS IT'S o-v-e-r I'VE MADE THAT SMALL TO KEEP YOU BETABUXXING FOR THE GOVERNMENT YOU SHITTIER SUBHUMAN GENECELS

Cartoon boxer being hit loses tooth

• +1
Reactions: dodt
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ATTENTION ALL RICECELS OF LOOKSMAX.ORG.

THE WORLD HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE:

THERE IS NO LOOKSMAXXING FOR RICECELS IT'S o-v-e-r I'VE MADE THAT SMALL TO KEEP YOU BETABUXXING FOR THE GOVERNMENT YOU SHITTIER SUBHUMAN GENECELS

View attachment 18391
K

This dude is just copying undisputed from lookism.