• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, RTLBbc, NoseProphecy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra, GabachoCopium, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Mio, scrunchables and 2 others
would hamza be proud of you saying that?:feelswhere:
evil Hamza would also why do you Jeffrey cuck think that you have right to criticize Adonis like me?

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Shycel and imabetanumale
agecuck detected opinion rejected
“age cuck”
You typing that:
IMG 6480

You’re a subhuman minor attracted person pedocuck. Thankfully conservatives and most people are against you and carry guns. You’re getting shot to death moving to their children. I promise you if you got close to a minor the world would put a bullet in your skull. Hopefully some even torture you because it is right to do that to you.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 I dare you to go call anyone IRL and an age cuck and explain your lust for minors the way they’ll treat you will be the opposite of cuck. You’re getting beheaded fosho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, Mio, hopecel and 1 other person
“age cuck”
You typing that:
View attachment 2809604

You’re a subhuman minor attracted person pedocuck. Thankfully conservatives are against you and carry guns. I promise you if you got close to minor the world would put a bullet in your skull. Hopefully some even torture you because it is right to do that to you.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Aren’t you the fem boy who tries to look as young as possible and goes for older men

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and can’t relate
Aren’t you the fem boy who tries to look as young as possible and goes for older men
Yeah I am and even tho I look 14 at least I’m over age. I like to look stay looking younger because it’s more desired by old men but I’m not a minor so it’s okay.

There’s a difference between looking young as an adult and actually being a minor.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rteme, Xtra, hopecel and 1 other person
I recognize your name didn't u post a thread about wanting to rope, no wonder someone so miserable to the point of suicide wouldn't understand the divine, refined, aristocratic tastes of cunny

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and hopecel
It's offensive to us. What we experience is completely normal, it's not some kind of definable condition.

I recognize your name didn't u post a thread about wanting to rope, no wonder someone so miserable to the point of suicide wouldn't understand the divine, refined, aristocratic tastes of cunny
You typing that:
IMG 6480

Kill yourself pedo. I hope someone pours battery acid in your faces. The true misery is you trying to rape lil minors because you’re too subhuman to date adults. I want to rope because of body dysmorphia. Other than that life my life is fine. I have friends, I’ve dated multiple times and going to live my best life before I rope and go yolo. People don’t always rope because nobody respects or like them like you. Many like me rope because of mental issues while you rot here craving the genitals of lil girls because you’re subhuman.

Last edited:
I rape you ass cuck

“age cuck”
You typing that:
View attachment 2809604

You’re a subhuman minor attracted person pedocuck. Thankfully conservatives and most people are against you and carry guns. You’re getting shot to death moving to their children. I promise you if you got close to a minor the world would put a bullet in your skull. Hopefully some even torture you because it is right to do that to you.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 I dare you to go call anyone IRL and an age cuck and explain your lust for minors the way they’ll treat you will be the opposite of cuck. You’re getting beheaded fosho
stfu femboy Jeffrey lmao

first of all I don't live in the JewSA and no CUCKservative will hunt me jfl this is what neo-Nazi larpers do here jfl they act like you're a pedo for being attracted to 16 yo virgin girl while they see no problem in pulling older used foids SUCH FUCKIN JEWISH SLAVES THEY ARE also jfl at your femboy ass teaching someone kys faggot

ps. I mog you
Yeah I am and even tho I look 14 at least I’m over age. I like to look stay looking younger because it’s more desired by old men but I’m not a minor so it’s okay.

There’s a difference between looking young as an adult and actually being a minor.
you faggot leave the forum immediately

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
stfu femboy Jeffrey lmao

first of all I don't live in the JewSA and no CUCKservative will hunt me jfl this is what neo-Nazi larpers do here jfl they act like you're a pedo for being attracted to 16 yo virgin girl while they see no problem in pulling older used foids SUCH FUCKIN JEWISH SLAVES THEY ARE also jfl at your femboy ass teaching someone kys faggot

ps. I mog you

you faggot leave the forum immediately
Didn’t read allat. Pedocuck hang yourself

• WTF
Reactions: hopecel
no way you are not a girl

Agreed tbh. I can give leeway for countries with an age of 16 but anything below that is not it

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate

Hey

What's your type.
In detail

Cunnymaxxing is legit

you're a literal faggot. pedos are 1000x more normal than faggots. leave this forum and then proceed to buy firearms so you can shoot yourself in the head

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
you're a literal faggot. pedos are 1000x more normal than faggots. leave this forum and then proceed to buy firearms so you can shoot yourself in the head

Didn’t read 🥱🥱 get destroyed pedocuck