JFL

ChoSeungHui

ChoSeungHui

Kraken
Why theI fuck are toilets so loud? toilets talking is like standing next to a jet engine I swear I want to tear my fucking eardrums out when im trying to concentrate in the library and hear foids talking about how they fucked some chadlite but his dick was too small or some shit. Goddamn thots are loud as shit it's like listening to a minigun go off JFL

I WANNA TOSS A MK2 PINEAPPLE GRENADE AT YOU HOES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, Insomniac, nattycel and 3 others
did u run out of concerta?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Extra Chromosome, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
I remember being in highschool hearing hoes talk about how a guy had a big dick. I had no political opinions then but still knew they were trash.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, nattycel, Insomniac and 3 others
Toilets are gonna toilet.
Flushing is loud indeed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui, Sean O'Aspie and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ZyzzReincarnate and Insomniac
female talking = toilet regurgitating shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
Esp the ones who speak in a monotone voice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel
I remember being in highschool hearing hoes talk about how a guy had a big dick. I had no political opinions then but still knew they were trash.
I also remember just walking to lunch and two stacies talk about how he choked herwhile fucking, but like omg not hard like this, teehee that actually sounds fun hahahahhteeeeeeeheeeeee.
end-gif.39247

Last edited:
I was walking into uni and a group of females passed and one toilet was talking about her ex. Only things their entire gender talks about is sex and relationships

I was walking into uni and a group of females passed and one toilet was talking about her ex. Only things their entire gender talks about is sex and relationships
and abortions

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
It's why the dont need no man thing is so laughable. We've known since we were kids thats all they think about