Jordan Peterson comes out against the Redpill community

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Jordan Peterson basically says men's struggles with dating aren't due to women's higher standards and the 20/80 rule, it's because of many men being unattractive (not in shape or lacking social skills). I agree mostly tbh, and I rarely agree with him. Looksmax and NTmax and you should do good.

TL;DW:
- Women's standards aren't too high, every man can get a woman (he's obviously talking about LTR)
- If you can't get any woman, you're very unattractive (looks or personality)
- Hating women is stupid, just like women who hate men
- If you want to improve yourself, get in shape, improve your social skills and ask many women out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 9568, koalendo and 18 others
He's a betabux.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 16204, Deleted member 14543 and 17 others
I agree mostly tbh, and I rarely agree with him. Looksmax and NTmax and you should do good.

TL;DW:
- Women's standards aren't too high, every man can get a woman (he's obviously talking about LTR)

Ever since you first joined this forum I've suspected you came for R/Inceltears or some other soyboy subreddit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Merćer, Administrator and 15 others
Meanwhile his daughter divorced her soyboy husband and rebounded with Andrew Tate LMFAOOOOOO

She exemplifies the mindset of most modern women,yet this unaware dumbass still has the gaul to come out and
say that men are the problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Raxflex, noodlelover and 18 others
Ever since you first joined this forum I've suspected you came for R/Inceltears or some other soy subreddit
Jordan Peterson doesn't value slaying, he's conservative, he only talks about LTR. And most men can get LTR.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 14918, koalendo and 8 others
Ever since you first joined this forum I've suspected you came for R/Inceltears or some other soy subreddit
he's an incel but thinks he can get stacey :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, Enfant terrible and AlexAP
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16204, datboijj and Yliaster
I mean he's just blatantly wrong that men didn't have it easier 100 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, datboijj, Patient A and 3 others
All this fckn bluepill drivel being spammed on this forum lately is really really fckn cringe

"most men can get LTR" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, noodlelover, thereallegend and 4 others
I mean he's just blatantly wrong that men didn't have it easier 100 years ago.
People married earlier and had more kids, that's the biggest difference. Most men can already find a girl in high school if they try and have decent social skills. Again, he's talking about LTR.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and thecel
Jordan Peterson basically says men's struggles with dating aren't due to women's higher standards and the 20/80 rule, it's because of many men being unattractive (not in shape or lacking social skills). I agree mostly tbh, and I rarely agree with him. Looksmax and NTmax and you should do good.

TL;DW:
- Hating women is stupid, just like women who hate men
- If you want to improve yourself, get in shape, improve your social skills and ask many women out

Don't hate women. Hate the men who ALLOWED women to become what they are today. Women cannot have rights that they shouldn't have unless men allow it. Women are meant to be governed by men. They're not equal to us. There are certain rights and responsibilities that they simply shouldn't have. And the men who lost the stomach for governing women are the ones who deserve to be hated. Men who were born in the 1800's.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn, Alex_mentalcel, Raxflex and 11 others
Jordan Peterson doesn't value slaying, he's conservative, he only talks about LTR. And most men can get LTR.
That's the right perspective to have. This place and other forums like to romanticize "slaying" when it's only relevant to very very few number of guys. Even guys like Tyler Maher opt for Ltr's over slaying.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 2729, sytyl and 1 other person
Based

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
People married earlier and had more kids, that's the biggest difference. Most men can already find a girl in high school if they try and have decent social skills. Again, he's talking about LTR.
Most men can't find a woman to LTR tho, and they could in the past, you're braindead.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 14160 and Yliaster
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Kermit telling me to clean my room but he can't even stop binging on benzos :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Doober and EverythingMattersCel
Kermit telling me to clean my room but he can't even stop binging on benzos :lul::lul::lul:
Cleaning your room is cope, but looksmaxing and NTmaxing isn't cope.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and n0rthface
I don’t like juden peterberg but he’s right on this

a rare case of this charlatan saying something actually reasonable...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, fogdart and AlexAP
I don’t like juden peterberg but he’s right on this
Yes, I don't like him but he's right here. The manosphere is too hyperbolic about men's dating struggles, the reality is that even today 80-90% of men have a gf before 20. But what many men want is slaying or a hot gf and yeah, that's for the top 20% only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, JosephGarrot123 and n0rthface
Meanwhile his daughter divorced her soyboy husband and rebounded with Andrew Tate LMFAOOOOOO

She exemplifies the mindset of most modern women,yet this unaware dumbass still has the gaul to come out and
Wasn’t that like a year ago?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
She just knew he would be successful.
Just like Leonardo DiCaprio knew his girlfriend since she was 11. He knew she would look like that one day.
Cam

Holy shit :feelsmage:
Imagine cooming in this:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
It's business as usual for Leo. He probably has 15 sidechicks who look as good as his main girl.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Ugh. Such little minds you all have. Place yourself inside the woman. Not literally. Hypothetically. Men have been wanting to have sex with you since you started developing milk ducts. Though sadly, for some, before such maturity. Anyway, as you ripen, you realize many males want to fuck you. And most of them are rather disgusting, repulsive, and lack any connection. You feel special. As if being something valuable to males. So you give in to that desire and find yourself being used as an object. A fuckhole dummy. The men you have sex with; afterward, their attitudes change towards you. You can feel and sense this oddity. Perhaps, you fall in love with a particular dick carrier. And after he gets what he wants, he tosses you aside. Ugh. You even give the ugly motherfuckers, average Looksmax user, a slam at your clam. And even they toss you aside. Ugh. This sucks! You realize guys are selfish and inconsiderate. You also discover some guys would rather lock you away, so they don't have to deal with male competition. Ugh. Not easy being a vagina.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, koalendo, noodlelover and 2 others
Ugh. Such little minds you all have. Place yourself inside the woman. Not literally. Hypothetically. Men have been wanting to have sex with you since you started developing milk ducts. Though sadly, for some, before such maturity. Anyway, as you ripen, you realize many males want to fuck you. And most of them are rather disgusting, repulsive, and lack any connection. You feel special. As if being something valuable to males. So you give in to that desire and find yourself being used as an object. A fuckhole dummy. The men you have sex with; afterward, their attitudes change towards you. You can feel and sense this oddity. Perhaps, you fall in love with a particular dick carrier. And after he gets what he wants, he tosses you aside. Ugh. You even give the ugly motherfuckers, average Looksmax user, a slam at your clam. And even they toss you aside. Ugh. This sucks! You realize guys are selfish and inconsiderate. You also discover some guys would rather lock you away, so they don't have to deal with male competition. Ugh. Not easy being a vagina.
And what has this to do with the thread?

And what has this to do with the thread?
Everything. Men struggling in the dating world is because women have been enlightened.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 12002 and EverythingMattersCel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, BigJimsWornOutTires and AlexAP

Unattractive women have no problems though, so yes it's a standards problem too

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
If not for technology, thus a tree of knowledge, guys would have no problem hooking up. Women have been educated, steroid style, and have made their minds up, sort of speak, that all men are full of shit. Guys only want one thing; to cum inside, on, or all over you. And when that's done with, they don't have the time for you. And when she wants to talk and have someone listen, he's too busy gaming or trying to hook up with another vagina. Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, koalendo, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
He's not wrong about men, go to any college and you see an insane amount of guys who are just plain ugly and unattractive - not even from genetic disposition but just because they're too lazy/stupid to do basic things like get a haircut or do regular exercise.

That said, every 5/10 white girl now thinks they're a stacy, while every ugly dude is usually at least somewhat aware that they aren't attractive.

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Unattractive women have no problems though, so yes it's a standards problem too
The reason for this is that men have lower standards. The question isn't why very unattractive men can't get women, the question is why very unattractive women can get men.

Okay, but how to NTmaxx??

the question is why very unattractive women can get men.

Guys fuck anything. Fact! It's the woman that's picky. And she's that way because guys all around her are trying to fuck her. Women never have a problem getting fucked. It's the guys that have that dilemma. And like DankForce mentioned, guys are lazy and don't put much effort into their appearance. As if they don't give a shit. Women spend HOURS behind those mirrors fixing themselves up. So why should she invite you inside her mouth, vagina, and asshole when you don't even care about yourself?

At least, meet her halfway. Get some muscles erecting! Dress better. Fuck those Walmart clothes, name brands, or stay home! Trim your facial hair and keep some sort of hairstyle constant. Don't keep changing it around. When you do that, it confuses the vagina. She's trying to profile your dumbass. Let her! Because that's the only way she's gonna spread those legs. She needs to trust you and know who the fuck she's about to invite inside her mouth, vagina, and asshole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2733
Most men can't find a woman to LTR tho, and they could in the past, you're braindead.
Cope, you could slay as many ethnics as you want and had LTR, but you want a HQNP white virgin.

Cope, you could slay as many ethnics as you want and had LTR, but you want a HQNP white virgin.
I want my looksmatch, as my father had before me, and his father had before him, and his father before him.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
I want my looksmatch, as my father had before me, and his father had before him, and his father before him.
You can get your looksmatch, when you were younger you were subhuman though and now that you're older there's no HQNP virgins left. You waited too long to ascend, now you can only get ethnics and white non-virgins.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275

She dresses like a whore too and posts lewds

I like how you think lowering my height offends me when I actually want to be 4'10 and am a manlet supremacist.
Link me you standing, because, based on my memory, you are very short.

5'4, and ethnic girls would still take him, and he had one real LTR (not that Tahlia shit).
Still pretending i'm 5'4, jfl@u Jew.

• Woah
Reactions: AlexAP