Jordan Peterson comes out against the Redpill community

I was sure you were 5'4. Was it 5'5?
Yes I am 5'5 as I have stated publicly many times, my ID even says I am 5'6, but I measured myself with pinpoint accuracy and even admitted to a fault it was 5'5, and literally have stated I wish I was shorter because tall girls mog and i'd be a shota prettyboy chadlet at 4'10.

Yes I am 5'5 as I have stated publicly many times, my ID even says I am 5'6, but I measured myself with pinpoint accuracy and even admitted to a fault it was 5'5, and literally have stated I wish I was shorter because tall girls mog and i'd be a shota prettyboy chadlet at 4'10.
Dwarf and high-official Seneb and his wife in ancient Egypt
Seneb

I went Rob Paul autism mode and this seems right. The guy in this photo is like 5'9.
Photo+Sep+06%2C+2+35+32+PM+%282%29.jpg

True.

If he would be taller, he could be HTN/Chadlite, with his height he can only cope.
He is a manlet, but not a gigamanlet like I had previously assumed. Given his fatness and autism, my previous disagreement stands; you are gaslighting him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexAP
He is a manlet, but not a gigamanlet like I had previously assumed. Given his fatness and autism, my previous disagreement stands; you are gaslighting him.
How I am gaslighting him?

I know his height is a big looksmin. Still ethnic girls are simping for him, he said it himself in this thread:

How I am gaslighting him?

I know his height is a big looksmin. Still ethnic girls are simping for him, he said it himself in this thread:
You said it yourself that he gained a bit of status by being featured publicly, which led to women virtue signaling for attention. I'm not arguing with LTR, but it's ridiculous to claim that he could be "slaying," especially in California (or wherever the filming location was).

You said it yourself that he gained a bit of status by being featured publicly, which led to women virtue signaling for attention. I'm not arguing with LTR, but it's ridiculous to claim that he could be "slaying," especially in California.
To be fair I look like this now, but most girls who are interested in me are whores not interested in an LTR, usually just want me for the novelty if they're from California, or out of state.

You said it yourself that he gained a bit of status by being featured publicly, which led to women virtue signaling for attention. I'm not arguing with LTR, but it's ridiculous to claim that he could be "slaying," especially in California.
He looks much better now, and ethnic girls have a fetish for white guys.

To be fair I look like this now, but most girls who are interested in me are whores not interested in an LTR
You are wasting your potential if you don't slay them.

And LTR is easier than slaying, you could get that too with your looks, so Jordan Peterson is right.

To be fair I look like this now, but most girls who are interested in me are whores not interested in an LTR, usually just want me for the novelty if they're from California, or out of state.

View attachment 1403018
You probably aren't attracting whores unless you have money. You would have no issue getting an autistic virgin woman to betabux for if you actually had money, especially given your recent status. Provided your manletism and loose skin from being a fatass, your looksmatch is below average.

You probably aren't attracting whores unless you have money. You would have no issue getting an autistic virgin woman to betabux for if you actually had money, especially given your recent status. Provided your manletism and loose skin from being a fatass, your looksmatch is below average.
That's too harsh, he could get a LTR with an ethnic girl or a white Becky who is shorter than him.

That's too harsh, he could get a LTR with an ethnic girl or a white Becky who is shorter than him.
He's 8th percentile male height.

• So Sad
Wasn’t that like a year ago?

Think it was a few years ago,like a Month after she divorced her Husband she started dating Andrew Tate and posting
Bikini thirst traps on her IG and twitter

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Cope, about 80% of men have LTR before 20, while most men will never slay in their life.
It's not an LTR if they aren't still together.

It's not an LTR if they aren't still together.
Well, I meant boyfriend and girlfriend. Obviously if it's only a few weeks or months it doesn't really count. But most men have LTR that last for years in their 20s, and the majority of men will be married in their 30s.

The blackpill applies for slaying and for "Chad treatment" in LTR, not for getting a LTR at all.

Well, I meant boyfriend and girlfriend. Obviously if it's only a few weeks or months it doesn't really count. But most men have LTR that last for years in their 20s, and the majority of men will be married in their 30s.

The blackpill applies for slaying and for "Chad treatment" in LTR, not for getting a LTR at all.
For me, LTR means 20+ years.

• JFL
For me, LTR means 20+ years.
That's not LTR, that's marriage. And it would mean no young men could have LTR, as you can only reach a 20+ year LTR when you're in your 30s.

That's not LTR, that's marriage. And it would mean no young men could have LTR, as you can only reach a 20+ year LTR when you're in your 30s.
Marriage is LTR

Marriage is LTR
Yeah, but you put a 20 year mark. If a couple is 5 years together and then breaks up, it wasn't a LTR? If a couple is 5 years together, marries and then gets divorced after 10 years (after 15 years together), it wasn't a LTR?

I agree w JP decent-looking slim fit you should do fine. By no means does it mean you’re going to be slaying left right and center (unless social circle maxxed.. I’m talking the NT kind)

But if you want easy pickings... looksmax to Chad-tier

CBDFD8DB DF67 4200 A2E8 2A7FB5AE3A8C
2317CC92 A45F 41D7 9119 2B81CCA11AF8
57DB7278 20C0 4BD3 9801 08F3FF8B6380

• +1
Are these conversations yours, are you Chad?
Oh nah.. these are Tails’ chadfish experiments he posted on his community page...

• +1
Jordan Peterson basically says men's struggles with dating aren't due to women's higher standards and the 20/80 rule, it's because of many men being unattractive (not in shape or lacking social skills). I agree mostly tbh, and I rarely agree with him. Looksmax and NTmax and you should do good.

TL;DW:
- Women's standards aren't too high, every man can get a woman (he's obviously talking about LTR)
- If you can't get any woman, you're very unattractive (looks or personality)
- Hating women is stupid, just like women who hate men
- If you want to improve yourself, get in shape, improve your social skills and ask many women out

It's both. the real rule is 50/50 rule, but most men aren't blackpilled enough to looksmax. Women's standards stay the same but men are worse, so it SEEMS like 80/20 when in reality the 50th to 80th percentile can looksmax to fuck a respectable enough amount of whores.

JP is good in that he fights against the rampant woke fucks destroying society, but he's an average IQ skitzo despite his credentials and generally gives shit advice not backed by science.

Most men can NOT get a LTR in 2021 to some one that they're even mildly attracted to, even after getting in shape and playing the numbers game.

• +1
Reactions: Alex_mentalcel
Most men can NOT get a LTR in 2021 to some one that they're even mildly attracted to, even after getting in shape and playing the numbers game.
Most Normies can get Beckys for LTR. I see it irl all the time.

• So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover
Most Normies can get Beckys for LTR. I see it irl all the time.
Damn. I must be pretty ugly then. :( Maybe the 80% of men are incel this is a cope.

Damn. I must be pretty ugly then. :( Maybe the 80% of men are incel this is a cope.
Nah, it can happen if you have bad luck and miss out on a few opportunities, but don't give up.

Jordan Peterson basically says men's struggles with dating aren't due to women's higher standards and the 20/80 rule, it's because of many men being unattractive (not in shape or lacking social skills). I agree mostly tbh, and I rarely agree with him. Looksmax and NTmax and you should do good.

TL;DW:
- Women's standards aren't too high, every man can get a woman (he's obviously talking about LTR)
- Hating women is stupid, just like women who hate men
- If you want to improve yourself, get in shape, improve your social skills and ask many women out

He's partially right. the average man is not looksmaxxing at all whereas the average woman looksmaxxes by default by wearing make up, fitting clothes, hair extensions etc. Only a few men actually gymmax seriously, get haircuts regularly and take care of their skin well, i know it sounds like bluepill but it isn't. Unironically, gymmaxxing and a good haircut can ascend A LOT of men. Incels on this forum are like "muh chad doesn't have to do all that to attention from women" - this assertion is false, but even if it were true so what? Naturally slim Stacy also doesn't looksmax at all but it doesn't stop average women from looksmaxxing.

jfl what is all this narcy incel cope in this thread?
the absolute vast majority of men are average looking, nt, and not turbomanlets, that's basically all you need to ltr some average bitch.
getting an ltr is piss fucking easy, if you fail at it you're an actual genetic reject, either mentally, physically or both.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bobt and Beetlejuice
> caring about the opinion of a relic from 2016 who attempted to rope after losing a debate to a marxist (the retarded toddler of political ideologies)

almost no men are incel.
Every average guy you walk by on the street has or has had a girlfriend and/or casual sex.

• Hmm...
Then the vast majority of men are very unattractive. (Perhaps about 80%?) Including me and most of my friends that have always struggled to get any woman. All of us being virgins into our early 20s.

• +1
I agree with Jordan

Easy getting ltr?

now I heard it all

Then the vast majority of men are very unattractive. (Perhaps about 80%?)
Why? Most men will have their first girlfriend before 20.
Including me and most of my friends that have always struggled to get any woman. All of us being virgins into our early 20s.
That's not normal though.

Why? Most men will have their first girlfriend before 20.

That's not normal though.
Meh it's probably around 50%. Hardly 'most' men.

Society and social interactions are degrading fast, which is why theredpill started in the first place. We caught on early onto this decline.

give it 20 years, it will be far more obvious.

• +1
almost no men are incel.
Every average guy you walk by on the street has or has had a girlfriend and/or casual sex.
CDC reported 14% of men age 20 to 24 were virgins way back in 2011.

According to the Washington Post, the percentage of incel men under 30 who can't get sex in 2018 was 23% back in 2018.

Now these are two different age ranges so we have to be carful in extrapolating a trend. We can know that the men under 30 group for 2011 that have never had sex would have to be lower than 14%, because 20 to 24 is a subset of under 30, and some of those 24 year old virgins will have gone on to have had sex.

With a more than doubling every two years we can fairly confidently say that at least 45% of men under 30 have never had sex in 2021, and that is likely higher since more than 14% under 30 had, had sex in 2011, which means more than doubling every two years.

As far as the men who have had sex, that doesn't mean they can get a girlfriend. There are such a thing as sluts that sleep with lots of guys.

But an even bigger portion of women with modern diets and lack of exercise, are just barely good looking enough for the guys to smash once but not attractive enough to date, because men will loose all attraction for them after one or two times having sex (The coolidge effect is the scientific term). Meaning these guys may have slept with a few women over the past decade or so, but they can't get a girlfriend.

Then the vast majority of men are very unattractive. (Perhaps about 80%?) Including me and most of my friends that have always struggled to get any woman. All of us being virgins into our early 20s.
This! Exactly. Even looks maxed most men still can not date a woman they feel attracted too.

like attracts like, incels hang out with incels
almost none of the guys you walk by on the street are incel.
no offense.

like attracts like, incels hang out with incels
almost none of the guys you walk by on the street are incel.
no offense.
I mostly hang out with high IQ people, of which the vast majority is incel.

Inceldom = high IQ trait

CDC reported 14% of men age 20 to 24 were virgins way back in 2011.

According to the Washington Post, the percentage of incel men under 30 who can't get sex in 2018 was 23% back in 2018.

Now these are two different age ranges so we have to be carful in extrapolating a trend. We can know that the men under 30 group for 2011 that have never had sex would have to be lower than 14%, because 20 to 24 is a subset of under 30, and some of those 24 year old virgins will have gone on to have had sex.

With a more than doubling every two years we can fairly confidently say that at least 45% of men under 30 have never had sex in 2021, and that is likely higher since more than 14% under 30 had, had sex in 2011, which means more than doubling every two years.

As far as the men who have had sex, that doesn't mean they can get a girlfriend. There are such a thing as sluts that sleep with lots of guys.

But an even bigger portion of women with modern diets and lack of exercise, are just barely good looking enough for the guys to smash once but not attractive enough to date, because men will loose all attraction for them after one or two times having sex (The coolidge effect is the scientific term). Meaning these guys may have slept with a few women over the past decade or so, but they can't get a girlfriend.

This! Exactly. Even looks maxed most men still can not date a woman they feel attracted too.
1. reporting sexlessness =\= being incel, if a guy has sex but then goes one year without having sex that doesn't magically make him an incel or a virgin
2. just because something raised one time or a couple times does not mean it's just going to keep raising or that you can assume it does so
3. getting into an ltr is RIDICULOUSLY easier for the average man than slaying, the fact that you even thought for one second that the opposite was true tells me you're massively inexperienced
4. average men fuck average girls, that's how it is and that's how it should be. Stop being a mediocre looking guy who's somehow stacysexual, that's retarded, girls care about being with their looksmatch more than guys do. (inb4 you try to fight me on this, proving yet again that you're inexperienced)

listen I can tell you're a bit narcy (no shame in that, we're all a bit narcy here) and a ridiculous standardscel, you basically have an Elliot Rodger brain, you should fix that before you die a virgin
inb4 "I'm not a standardscel she just has to be fit!" well, if a fit becky is not receptive to you then you're either not NT, you're a turbomanlet, or you're below average looking, and no there are not any other explanations besides those three.

I mostly hang out with high IQ people, of which the vast majority is incel.

Inceldom = high IQ trait
wasn't it proven that good looks and high iq go hand in hand?

you probably just hang out with guys who are stereotypical nerds (who are stereotyped as being high iq for some reason even though they're generally not) and you perceive them as high iq cause they're like really right wing or some shit and it's a big circlejerk session

I don't know why this is coming across as so offensive I'm not trying to be offensive here I'm just saying what I think is happening

wasn't it proven that good looks and high iq go hand in hand?

you probably just hang out with guys who are stereotypical nerds (who are stereotyped as being high iq for some reason even though they're generally not) and you perceive them as high iq cause they're like really right wing or some shit and it's a big circlejerk session

I don't know why this is coming across as so offensive I'm not trying to be offensive here I'm just saying what I think is happening
You are completely wrong and make a lot of assumptions about my social life based on nothing, which is why you are coming across as offensive.

Picture-2-750736.png

they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks).

Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and noodlelover
You are completely wrong and make a lot of assumptions about my social life based on nothing, which is why you are coming across as offensive.

Picture-2-750736.png

they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks).

Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.
using teens for anything proves nothing
high iq kids are more likely to overthink social interactions and be awkward, which is pretty much everything for high schoolers jfl. They grow out of it

there's also too many other factors that could be in play, for example, higher iq = better parents/homelife = more supervision? Also you have to be assuming that it's INVOLUNTARY, which is important for this

but to be honest the biggest thing is the nt thing
you're deluding yourself if you think a high iq chad will be incel, the only real incel traits are being ugly and being non-nt (sometimes)

using teens for anything proves nothing
high iq kids are more likely to overthink social interactions and be awkward, which is pretty much everything for high schoolers jfl. They grow out of it
Not only do intelligent people have a delayed onset of sexual behavior, Half Sigma found that they also have a lower number of premarital sex partners throughout adulthood (18-39).

The student surveys at MIT and Wellesley also compared virginity by academic major. The chart for Wellesley displayed below shows that 0% of studio art majors were virgins, but 72% of biology majors were virgins, and 83% of biochem and math majors were virgins! Similarly, at MIT 20% of 'humanities' majors were virgins, but 73% of biology majors. (Apparently those most likely to read Darwin are also the least Darwinian!)

there's also too many other factors that could be in play, for example, higher iq = better parents/homelife = more supervision? Also you have to be assuming that it's INVOLUNTARY, which is important for this

but to be honest the biggest thing is the nt thing
you're deluding yourself if you think a high iq chad will be incel
It seems to me like you are trying to cope and you will keep coming up with delusions with 0 proof. Again I have destroyed one of your arguments how 'it's just teens'. But you will just throw in more copes.

goodbye

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and noodlelover
Not only do intelligent people have a delayed onset of sexual behavior, Half Sigma found that they also have a lower number of premarital sex partners throughout adulthood (18-39).

The student surveys at MIT and Wellesley also compared virginity by academic major. The chart for Wellesley displayed below shows that 0% of studio art majors were virgins, but 72% of biology majors were virgins, and 83% of biochem and math majors were virgins! Similarly, at MIT 20% of 'humanities' majors were virgins, but 73% of biology majors. (Apparently those most likely to read Darwin are also the least Darwinian!)
so delayed onset means incel now? don't you guys always say that higher iq people value ltr's and dislike the idea of casual sex, so why are we assuming it's involuntary? Also that's all well and nice but correlation =\= causation, show me their faces instead of their majors, we'll see what the issue is. All that proves is that maybe incels go into shit like biology more than chads do, are you saying you believe for one second that a chad who goes into biology will be a virgin? that's asinine. Also nothing about someone's major says anything about their iq, most of the people in either type of major would have average iqs like the vast majority of people in general, and it just goes back to that stereotype of ugly nerds being naturally smarter when they're just not
It seems to me like you are trying to cope and you will keep coming up with delusions with 0 proof. Again I have destroyed one of your arguments how 'it's just teens'. But you will just throw in more copes.

goodbye
lol what exactly do you think I would be coping about? nothing about this really makes sense as a cope. I promise none of what you think of applies to me

• JFL