Jordan Peterson comes out against the Redpill community

so delayed onset means incel now? don't you guys always say that higher iq people value ltr's and dislike the idea of casual sex, so why are we assuming it's involuntary? Also that's all well and nice but correlation =\= causation, show me their faces instead of their majors, we'll see what the issue is. All that proves is that maybe incels go into shit like biology more than chads do, are you saying you believe for one second that a chad who goes into biology will be a virgin? that's asinine. Also nothing about someone's major says anything about their iq, most of the people in either type of major would have average iqs like the vast majority of people in general, and it just goes back to that stereotype of ugly nerds being naturally smarter when they're just not

lol what exactly do you think I would be coping about? nothing about this really makes sense as a cope. I promise none of what you think of applies to me
I never argued that looks isnt important. Its irrelevant in this discussion.

We are only talking about IQ and it's clear your IQ is sub-100 judging from this comment:

>Also nothing about someone's major says anything about their iq, most of the people in either type of major would have average iqs like the vast majority of people in general, and it just goes back to that stereotype of ugly nerds being naturally smarter when they're just not

It's some dumb shit you wrote down here and goes against the definition of IQ. Meaning this discussion has become even more pointless. bye

I never argued that looks isnt important. Its irrelevant in this discussion.

We are only talking about IQ and it's clear your IQ is sub-100 judging from this comment:

>Also nothing about someone's major says anything about their iq, most of the people in either type of major would have average iqs like the vast majority of people in general, and it just goes back to that stereotype of ugly nerds being naturally smarter when they're just not

It's some dumb shit you wrote down here and goes against the definition of IQ. Meaning this discussion has become even more pointless. bye
lol.... the definition of iq is the score you get from taking an iq test .... nothing else, 0 relation to whatever major you pick
a guy with 90 iq can be a biology major too, were you not aware of that? the vast majority of people in the vast majority of majors will roughly be around an average iq level. "IQ" is not a slang term for whatever your perception of "smart" is (like I said, it's probably just sharing your political views or overall world views) it actually means something

looks ARE relevant to this discussion because there's a link between good looks and high iqs and we know from the blackpill that good looks and inceldom do not mix, barring extreme circumstances.

the vast majority of people in the vast majority of majors will roughly be around an average iq level.
Will you get out of your delusions when I easily disprove this statement?

Will you get out of your delusions when I easily disprove this statement?
you're gonna show me that one major has an average iq on the higher end of average and another has an iq on the lower end of average, and the vast majority of people are still going to be in an average range, because that's what average means.

you're gonna show me that one major has an average iq on the higher end of average and another has an iq on the lower end of average, and the vast majority of people are still going to be in an average range, because that's what average means.
nah im going to show you that the avg IQ of people doing engineer majors is above 120, much more than a standard deviation above the average.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and noodlelover
1. reporting sexlessness =\= being incel, if a guy has sex but then goes one year without having sex that doesn't magically make him an incel or a virgin
2. just because something raised one time or a couple times does not mean it's just going to keep raising or that you can assume it does so
3. getting into an ltr is RIDICULOUSLY easier for the average man than slaying, the fact that you even thought for one second that the opposite was true tells me you're massively inexperienced
4. average men fuck average girls, that's how it is and that's how it should be. Stop being a mediocre looking guy who's somehow stacysexual, that's retarded, girls care about being with their looksmatch more than guys do. (inb4 you try to fight me on this, proving yet again that you're inexperienced)

listen I can tell you're a bit narcy (no shame in that, we're all a bit narcy here) and a ridiculous standardscel, you basically have an Elliot Rodger brain, you should fix that before you die a virgin
inb4 "I'm not a standardscel she just has to be fit!" well, if a fit becky is not receptive to you then you're either not NT, you're a turbomanlet, or you're below average looking, and no there are not any other explanations besides those three.
Fair points, we can't know for sure the percentage of incels in 2021, it's speculation.

But all the ad hominum attacks against me and others that you disagree with is just being a dick and doesn't prove your point. You're delusional if you feel certainty that I'm a virgin. As far as sluts, my experience has been that it's easier to hookup with them than date them because of their emotional attachment issues, but you could be right about the average guy. Maybe sluts won't hookup with the average guy.

As far as hypergamy in 2021, no mammalian species on earth looks matches, more females always reproduce than males. We can argue about the extent that's the case in 2021 in western cultures and our personal experiences and knowledge are going to bias how we interpret the data, but unless you have some strong evidence we'll just have to agree to disagree.

"Looks don't matter"- The Guy that Got A Hair Transplant

He doesn't say "Looks don't matter"
I didn't know he had a HT, based.
He summing it up as looks don't matter just be normal. You can be NT all you want its not gonna help you approach a girl you don't know. Looks will favor your success rate more with a girl you don't know. And yeah, google his old videos. Clealry had a ht done on the front.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover