Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 silver coins, we betray him for free everyday

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Dab on the haters
Living a sinful life means to live for the world and betray Jesus. Sometimes I wonder why Judas betrayed Jesus when he knew exactly who Jesus was, but we're worse than Judas because we do it everyday for free, not even for one silver coin

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @lastamericanvirgin @PsychoH @gigell

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, DeadTrees, Ryan and 28 others
Living a sinful life means to live for the world and betray Jesus. Sometimes I wonder why Judas betrayed Jesus when he knew exactly who Jesus was, but we're worse than Judas because we do it everyday for free, not even for one silver coin

judas was never saved and never believed in Jesus.

Was 30 silver coins a lot or a minimum paycheck back in the day? Was it like 100 € today or something?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and i_love_roosters
Was 30 silver coins a lot or a minimum paycheck back in the day? Was it like 100 € today or something?
OP is under the impression that judas was ever saved to begin with.

You can't lose your salvation.

You think judas was saved?
You're to low iq to have a debate. I'm not into wasting time anymore. I'd write you an essay on how you're wrong and you'll still ramble like a schizo

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, greycel and PsychoH
Screenshot 20240709 014702 Chrome

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, EliteMewing, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
Judas visited Gandy
OP is under the impression that judas was ever saved to begin with.
Didn't Judas rope? In Christianity, if you self-delete, you burn in hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and HeightPilledum
@noobs

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
"And so whoever believe on Me shall NEVER die."

John 6 why does JESUS make a claim that He knows one of the 12 who does NOT believe.

That's judas. Judas did NOT believe even then.

The Gospel of John chapter 6 reads:

"Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him."

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and liberiangrimreaper
Yes thats why he betrayed his saviour obvy
Not interested in watching some delulu neo protestant like you :feelshaha:

John 6 why does JESUS make a claim that He knows one of the 12 who does NOT believe.

"Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him."

This alone proves Orthodox do not know their Bible at all and have satanic doctrines.

The Bible is clear if you believe you will NEVER die and can never be lost.

judas was never saved. It's once saved always saved.

Jesus himself said he would lose not a single sheep given to him.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and liberiangrimreaper

The more we live the more we sin and the more we realize how similar we are to Judas

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
"And so whoever believe on Me shall NEVER die."

I wasn't even talking about his beliefs or his salvation and you brought it up like an autist. Honestly, focus on something better. Faith alone and once saved always saved are your personality :feelstastyman:

• +1

Thats the point, only a non believer snitches on the saviour dud.
I havet even picked up the bible

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
You're to low iq to have a debate. I'm not into wasting time anymore. I'd write you an essay on how you're wrong and you'll still ramble like a schizo
Judas did or didn’t get saved? idk this mb
Didn’t Judas regret his decision and believe after the Resurrection?

• +1
Thats the point, only a non believer snitches on the saviour dud.
I havet even picked up the bible
Exactly!!!!! And OP and other orthodox works based salvationist believe you can lose salvation.

So they falsely claim judas was saved and lost salvation they are working for the devil.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
No he was never saved.

• Woah
I wasn't even talking about his beliefs or his salvation and you brought it up like an autist. Honestly, focus on something better. Faith alone and once saved always saved are your personality :feelstastyman:
You literally slandered me for my protestant Once Saved always Saved belief.

So it seems you're backtracking because you realize what we say is true.

Silver is not very valuable today. But according to ChatGPT, 30 silver Israeli shekels (half ounce troy silver coins) was equivalent to a few months worth of wages for a common laborer. That's a significant amount of money. Common laborers were paid like shit back then. The Romans used slaves ffs.

• Hmm...
The more we live the more we sin and the more we realize how similar we are to Judas
Difference is would we ever literally sell Jesus out like that?

Secondly true sheep of Jesus are always saved.

• +1
Ngl you can probably do a lot with that amount in 1 B. C. in a desert shithole that was Judea back in the day

One silver denarius was about two days' wages for a common laborer. So thirty pieces of silver would equate to about two months' wages.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and PsychoH
Eastern Orthodoxy teaches salvation is a mystery. We'll never know. He may be saved. That's not important tho, it's like a side story in the Bible

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and PsychoH
You literally slandered me for my protestant Once Saved always Saved belief.

So it seems you're backtracking because you realize what we say is true.
get well soon :mask:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and i_love_roosters
Exactly!!!!! And OP and other orthodox works based salvationist believe you can lose salvation.

So they falsely claim judas was saved and lost salvation they are working for the devil.
Nigger you can lose it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Sinning the most cuz yeah why not we’re saved anyways

• +1
So you don't sin out of fear and not love for God and God changing your heart?

Lmfao you just debunked your own self and motives.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
It's exactly what satan would want you to believe.

Hey nigga, you repented once when you were 9, now you can go and sin all you want. You're saved forever.

:feelshehe: sounds a bit dodgy innit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EliteMewing, PsychoH and lastamericanvirgin
Eastern Orthodoxy teaches salvation is a mystery. We'll never know. He may be saved. That's not important tho, it's like a side story in the Bible
Lmfao i showed you literal BIBLE the same Bible the orthodox church wants you to rely on them for interpretation. The same Bible says JESUS KNEW BEFOREHAND which of them did NOT believe and would betray.

Like this is sick. You are under some spirit?

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
It's exactly what satan would want you to believe.

Hey nigga, you repented once when you were 9, now you can go and sin all you want. You're saved forever.

:feelshehe: sounds a bit dodgy innit
So you don't sin out of fear and not out of love for God and God changing your heart?

Lmfao you just debunked your own self and motives

• Ugh..
I love your thread OP it's from a good place in your heart I'm sure and I think of this sometimes too.

You're right it's sad we ever sin and betray Him. Tjis isks a beautiful thread. I love that you love God.

Lmfao i showed you literal BIBLE the same Bible the orthodox church wants you to rely on them for interpretation. The same Bible says JESUS KNEW BEFOREHAND which of them did NOT believe and would betray.

Like this is sick. You are under some spirit?
He wouldn't have committed suicide if he didn't regret it. His regret meaned he realized Jesus was the way, otherwise, why would he rope over some random dude he had no faith in

• Ugh..

Forgive me father for I’ve sinned

its hard to quit sinning even after you ask for forgiveness I don’t know what to do

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Funnyunenjoyer1
He heard my prayers and I got what I prayed for just today, only to betray him a few hours later :feelscry:
Happens to me all the time. But I think I committed one of the bigger sins especially according to the old testament

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters and lastamericanvirgin
He wouldn't have committed suicide if he didn't regret it. His regret meaned he realized Jesus was the way, otherwise, why would he rope over some random dude he had no faith in
He did repent aka change his mind about betraying Jesus but he still never believed!

I don't understand a single word tbh
Man you're just showing your true spirit all along you can't be honest and answer anything I said. You just troll.

You're the one who doesn't respect the truth and Bible. I made valid points and you just troll.

Man you're just showing your true spirit all along you can't be honest and answer anything I said. You just troll.

You're the one who doesn't respect the truth and Bible. I made valid points and you just troll.
damn you’re either copying or grade A writer

• Love it