Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 silver coins, we betray him for free everyday

when he says whoever believes in ME will have an eternal life in heaven that is enough being said.
and he never mentioned "AND you also have to do this and that in order to get in heaven" he kept it plain and simple whoever Belives in me will be guaranteed to see heaven thus salvation through faith alone.
He does throughout the bible. That's why you shouldn't cherry pick scriptures and read the entire bible and understand the context. I listed all the requirements per the gospel of Jesus. This shouldn't be a debate or even a discussion as it's written in plain English clear as a crystal.

Images   2024 06 20T025939884

Once again what epidemic principle are you using to verify and judge the integrity of the bible being divinely inspired and accurately compiled by the CHURCH founding FATHERS. What makes the book they COMPILED correct but the church they instituted and placed along with the ecumenical councils WRONG what principle are you using for this.

I won’t let you get away with this if you cannot compose an concise response that tackles this question without using circular logic then I’ll take consider that I have won this debate and destroyed your nonsensical Sola Scripture bullshit the same way I destroyed your Sola Fide.
@i_love_roosters @noobs i have shut this heretic fucker up lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and noobs
I have been cucking these idiots for over a week lol 😂 there’s a reason they are still tagging and barking for me when I made him my bitch as @spark @noobs and @XtrovertNTnormalfag can attest to me clapping these clowns and the mohemmeden cult which I have bullied into hiding they fear me like Sam shamoun or Bob from speakers corner like the little mice the scurry away

That’s why all the jihadis like @Autismcel @maghrbgator and @John Doe have me on ignore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have your ass on ignore because you're a literal man child. Religion aside.

25 yo KHHV who argues with teens online

Oh no a religious thread

10 pages incoming :feelskek:

Jesus is a bad guy considering he could end world hunger but chooses not to