Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 silver coins, we betray him for free everyday

You shouldn't watch Sam because he will lie to you. He is a deceiver.

I beg you to watch this entirely even on 1.5x speed if you want and see Sam caught and debunked for lying about Jesus's words. I promise you.

I like his debates against muslims though

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
well as I said im not sure about this but there are verses that support this belief

Ephesians 2:8-9 "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast."

Romans 3:28 "For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the Law."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perishbut have eternal life." (This verse emphasizes belief in Jesus for salvation)

Romans 4:3-5 "For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.” Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. However, to the one who does not work but trusts him who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness." (This verse highlights Abraham's faith being credited as righteousness)
From another thread

Faith alone is not enough for salvation in Christianity. You can't just keep sinning if you truly have faith. Good works are a demonstration of genuine faith.

Jesus emphasized that we should walk with Him and strive to be like Him. He said, "Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did" (1 John 2:6). Simply having faith without striving to live a Christ-like life won't lead to salvation.

On Judgment Day, Jesus will reject those who merely profess faith but don't live according to His teachings. In Matthew 7:21-23, He says, "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"

The Bible supports this, indicating that faith without works is insufficient. James 2:17 states, "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." Additionally, James 2:24 says, "You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone."

So, to truly follow Christ, one must combine faith with actions that reflect His teachings.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Funnyunenjoyer1
From another thread

Faith alone is not enough for salvation in Christianity. You can't just keep sinning if you truly have faith. Good works are a demonstration of genuine faith.

Jesus emphasized that we should walk with Him and strive to be like Him. He said, "Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did" (1 John 2:6). Simply having faith without striving to live a Christ-like life won't lead to salvation.

On Judgment Day, Jesus will reject those who merely profess faith but don't live according to His teachings. In Matthew 7:21-23, He says, "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"

The Bible supports this, indicating that faith without works is insufficient. James 2:17 states, "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." Additionally, James 2:24 says, "You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone."

So, to truly follow Christ, one must combine faith with actions that reflect His teachings.
Just rambling and out of context lies and bs. Didn't explain anything I said.

How does it feel?

He is great in that regard but so is Anthony Rogers who actually debated them face to face and Christian Prince too.
Muslims will never get away from the fact that quran validates Jesus and the bible

when they say its corrupted they go against their own book

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and i_love_roosters
You shouldn't watch Sam because he will lie to you. He is a deceiver.

I beg you to watch this entirely even on 1.5x speed if you want and see Sam caught and debunked for lying about Jesus's words. I promise you.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur look at this turbo schizo. Just jfl. He definitely has demons. I remember he made a thread about how he constantly gets urges to blaspheme God because of "OCD". Jfl it's not ocd it's demons

@Funnyunenjoyer1 beware of this nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
From another thread

It's funny the people go up to Jesus and boast in their works, and Jesus tells them He never knew them, sounds like you. 🤓🤣👍🏻👍🏻

The Will of the Father is believe on the SON.

Those people who go up to Jesus boast in their works because they add works to salvation and if they believed in Jesus they would never boast in their works.

Just rambling and out of context lies and bs. Didn't explain anything I said.

How does it feel?

It's funny the people go up to Jesus and boast in their works, and Jesus tells them He never knew them, sounds like you. 🤓🤣👍🏻👍🏻

Those people who go up to Jesus boast in their works because they add works to salvation and if they believed in Jesus they would never boast in their works.
It's insane how the demons you got make you take everything out of context

• Ugh..
@PrinceLuenLeoncur look at this turbo schizo. Just jfl. He definitely has demons. I remember he made a thread about how he constantly gets urges to blaspheme God because of "OCD". Jfl it's not ocd it's demons

Yeah Its the satan that influence people to do bad things ngl

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

Now he's bearing false witness. And the fact demons would attack me with intrusive unwanted thoughts proves I'm on the right path then.

I pray Jesus actually makes u drop dead, ur a lying serpent son of satan no I won't pray for u.

Don't listen to him his entire premise is for u to believe in his satanic works based salvation and not JESUS alone and HIS sacrifice.

@Funnyunenjoyer1

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Now he's bearing false witness. And the fact demons would attack me with intrusive unwanted thoughts proves I'm on the right path then.

I pray Jesus actually makes u drop dead, ur a lying serpent son of satan no I won't pray for u.
No Christian would pray for death. You're actually sick and disgusting. You make me wanna puke. You're the lowest of the low, a disgusting schizo autist tormented by demons.

@Funnyunenjoyer1 wishing death is such a mudslim thing to do, just lol at this filth

@PrinceLuenLeoncur I've not seen someone as far from God as this rat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, lastamericanvirgin and Funnyunenjoyer1
ngl I think we should stop this debate and debate muslims instead debate the truly evil book of theirs that validates rape,pedophilia, killing lying and weird useless teachings

• +1
ngl I think we should stop this debate amd debate muslims instead debate the truly evil book of theirs that validates rape,pedophilia and weird useless teachings
It's quite obvious he's no better than them, just check out the things he wrote :mask:

• Ugh..
No Christian would pray for death. You're actually sick and disgusting. You make me wanna puke. You're the lowest of the low, a disgusting schizo autist tormented by demons.

@Funnyunenjoyer1 wishing death is such a mudslim thing to do, just lol at this filth

It shows ur soul too that u would use schizo and autism as an insult and attack on someone.

Let's say I were those things, then that would make me a victim.

But you show your satanic evil spirit.

The greatest saints in history were attacked by demons so that actually proves you're a wicked satanic demon for even using that against me.

See? @Funnyunenjoyer1

Good job.

satan and demons are my Bitch I remind them they are going to Burn everyday.

Secondly you're teaching heresy. Get ready for Eternal Torment.

Shut the fuck up

I Kinda came to the conclusion that we should still not try to sin and try avoid doing sinful things and pray but also don't brag about the works we have done to get into heaven because when we stand before God bragging ain't Going to help you get in

Don't listen to him his entire premise is for u to believe in his satanic works based salvation and not JESUS alone and HIS sacrifice.

@Funnyunenjoyer1
woah that's not nice bro, don't wish anyone to die that's very Dissapointing from you, I liked your comment because I was walking while reading but now that I've read it it's not cool

• +1
It shows ur soul too that u would use schizo and autism as an insult and attack on someone.

Let's say I were those things, then that would make me a victim.

But you show your satanic evil spirit.

The greatest saints in history were attacked by demons so that actually proves you're a wicked satanic demon for even using that against me.

See? @Funnyunenjoyer1

Good job.

satan and demons are my Bitch I remind them they are going to Burn everyday.

Secondly you're teaching heresy. Get ready for Eternal Torment.
Screenshot 20240709 025311 Chrome

Would a Christian write this

It's quote obvious you're demonic. You're telling niggas to onanate (huge sin) and you're telling them they can sin all they want. Funny how my "heresy" has been doctrine since the early church fathers and your bs was made by some American schizos in the 18th century.

• Ugh..
It's quite obvious he's no better than them, just check out the things he wrote :mask:
I'm sorry he said dude nobody deserves death here we are all Christians at the end of the day

• +1
I Kinda came to the conclusion that we should still not try to sin and try avoid doing sinful things and pray but also don't brag about the works we have done to get into heaven because when we stand before God bragging ain't Going to help you get in
Luther and us free grace Christians would all 1000% agree we should not strive to sin.

And instead ask Jesus to change us so we can honor Him.

But the way to get saved is accepting the Free Gift of salvation that Jesus paid for on the cross.

One thing these works based heretics can't explain is

If salvation is a FREE GIFT, then any conditions of works at all to maintain salvation completely contradicts the term

FREE GIFT

They won't explain it. @i_love_roosters

I'm sorry he said dude nobody deserves death here we are all Christians at the end of the day
He's obviously not. He's some schzio who goes to those demonic neo churches where they blaspheme like it's nothing. I put him on the same level as muzzies

• Ugh..
View attachment 3020793
Would a Christian write this

It's quote obvious you're demonic. You're telling niggas to onanate (huge sin) and you're telling them they can sin all they want. Funny how my "heresy" has been doctrine since the early church fathers and your bs was made by some American schizos in the 18th century.
Now you're trying to go back on stuff I posted when you posted 10000 posts of the same type of stuff even saying someone will turn indian as a curse as a joke.

This further proves you're not only a demonic false teacher but a HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

Keep exposing yourself!!!!!

You guys shouldn't be beefing with eachother, Muslims will pick on that and act accordingly it's a big weakness

You guys shouldn't be beefing with eachother, Muslims will pick on that and act accordingly
They beef too. I'm not beefing with a Christian, I'm beefing with some sick freak who is closer to a Muslim than a Christian. He's such a disgrace to all of us. I wanted to make a thought-provoking thread and he came here to spread his autism and demonic influences. This nigga always looks to beef with Christians, even more than muzzies. He's just as bad as them (he is them)

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
They beef too. I'm not beefing with a Christian, I'm beefing with some sick freak who is closer to a Muslim than a Christian. He's such a disgrace to all of us. I wanted to make a thought-provoking thread and he came here to spread his autism and demonic influences
I have a question with you though, as we all know Muslims have it very strictly given in the Quran as what they should do in order to get in heaven

but The Bible never gives explicit details as of how you should get in heaven with good deeds, how are we supposed to do Good works if we don't know what good works we should do, how we should do it and , how much we should do it

• +1
You guys shouldn't be beefing with eachother, Muslims will pick on that and act accordingly it's a big weakness
Did you see what he said about me and the Gospel?

He attacked me for being attacked by demons when the greatest saints even in orthodoxy were.

This proves he's actual a demented demon.

He's attacking the gospel. He refuses to answer this. His demons are spazzing because they are angry you believe in FAITH ALONE.

the way to get saved is accepting the Free Gift of salvation that Jesus paid for on the cross.

If salvation is a FREE GIFT, then any conditions of works at all to maintain salvation completely contradicts the term

FREE GIFT

He has not explained this or anything I posted he's legit a troll stop falling for him as if he's a serious debater or Christian. Stop falling for it.

@Funnyunenjoyer1

@i_love_roosters

Last edited:
I have a question with you though, as we all know Muslims have it very strictly given in the Quran as what they should do in order to get in heaven

but The Bible never gives explicit details as of how you should get in heaven with good deeds, how are we supposed to do Good works if we don't know what good works we should do, how we should do it and , how much we should do it

FREE GIFT

I have said the same thing I won’t judge him lest I be judged. @lastamercianvirgin is a brother in the Lord he’s just lost right now he will change in due time pray for him beither

You have to accept Jesus with all your hearth and then strive to leave a modest life away from sin. Christ teaches us to walk like him, with him. Worship him and do good or it'll be like you never knew him. Once saved always saved is bs, what if you kill a person, still saved?

Did you see what he said about me and the Gospel?

He attacked me for being attacked by demons when the greatest saints even in orthodoxy were.

This proves he's actual a demented demon.

He's attacking the gospel. He refuses to answer this. His demons are spazzing because they are angry you believe in FAITH ALONE.

the way to get saved is accepting the Free Gift of salvation that Jesus paid for on the cross.

FREE GIFT

He has not explained this or anything I posted he's legit a troll stop falling for him as if he's a serious debater or Christian. Stop falling for it.

@Funnyunenjoyer1
Okay, even if he did this, wishing him death is probably the worst response you could've Choose, bro. They wish death to their blood enemies, the ones that killed their families and kids. I understand your upset, and he is too, but if I were you, I'd apologize.

I have said the same thing I won’t judge him lest I be judged. @lastamercianvirgin is a brother in the Lord he’s just lost right now he will change in due time pray for him beither
Do you agree he's under the influence of demons?

• Ugh..
Okay, even if he did this, wishing him death is probably the worst response you could've Choose, bro. They wish death to their blood enemies, the ones that killed their families and kids. I understand your upset, and he is too, but if I were you, I'd apologize.
Yes that's the thing about me. I don't take kindly to toxic trolls online who not only demonically slander me but also attack the true gospel.

This isn't the same as some guy stealing money from me or hitting me.

This is worse.

I won't apologize and if I should so should he. You aren't being fair and that makes me mad too.

Do you agree he's under the influence of demons?
I dunno but I can say like most Protestants they are lost. The sola scripture and the sola Fide are both unnatural. Protestants only adhere to 1 out of 5 remnants of Christianity and it’s a shame and explains why the faith is so weak in their nations.

Christianity holds the church bible, traditions, Eucharist and saints as proof of the church doing its job in equal measure the fact that Protestants deny this and many even scoff at the saints and veneration of the beloved theotokos means Protestants aren’t true Christian’s in its proper sense.

He is a example of an ultra Protestant

• Hmm...
You have to accept Jesus with all your hearth and then strive to leave a modest life away from sin. Christ teaches us to walk like him, with him. Worship him and do good or it'll be like you never knew him. Once saved always saved is bs, what if you kill a person, still saved?
According to you I can kill someone and repent and Jesus will forgive me. Fucking hypocrite.

You are teaching works. How do you know someone's demonic? Their doctrine.

Yes that's the thing about me. I don't take kindly to toxic trolls online who not only demonically slander me but also attack the true gospel.

This isn't the same as some guy stealing money from me or hitting me.

This is worse.

I won't apologize and if I should so should he. You aren't being fair and that makes me mad too.
Your "true gospel" didn't exist until the 18th century :feelshaha:

I dunno but I can say like most Protestants they are lost. The sola scripture and the sola Fide are both unnatural. Protestants only adhere to 1 out of 5 remnants of Christianity and it’s a shame and explains why the faith is so weak in their nations.

Christianity holds the church bible, traditions, Eucharist and saints as proof of the church doing its job in equal measure the fact that Protestants deny this and many even scoff at the saints and veneration of the beloved theotokos means Protestants aren’t true Christian’s in its proper sense.

He is a example of an ultra Protestant
Most orthodox online are legit racist nazis and you stick up for them you're the one lost.

According to you I can kill someone and repent and Jesus will forgive me. Fucking hypocrite.

You are teaching works. How do you know someone's demonic? Their doctrine.
Why do you need to repent and why does he need to forgive you, aren't you saved forever :feelshehe::feelshaha:

Nigga got to give me a white stacy then i wont betray him

• Ugh..
But basically, what you've just done is agree with salvation through faith alone, and yes, Jesus encouraged us to do good works, help the poor, and turn the other cheek etc, but my first point is that I can guarantee you nobody has ever fully done what Jesus encouraged his disciples to do, and probably nobody will ever do it because humans are naturally sinful creatures and they will always sin that will cancel out their good works. Does that mean they don't go to heaven because of this? Where is the line we draw? or is just being a very kindhearted and faithful person enough to get into heaven?

And the other point is that Jesus never said you have to do this to get into heaven.

• Love it
Why do you need to repent and why does he need to forgive you, aren't you saved forever :feelshehe::feelshaha:
Repent means change of mind and accept the gospel aka FREE GIFT!

I acknowledge I'm a sinner and need Jesus.

He paid for my sins on the cross.

I can kill people and steal but I'll still be punished on this earth either by God or the government.

Prove it. We go by the Bible not your satanic lies.
Just Google it nigga. Your are very new. I guess billions of Christians were wrong until some schizo in America came up with all this bs

• +1
But basically, what you've just done is agree with salvation through faith alone, and yes, Jesus encouraged us to do good works, help the poor, and turn the other cheek etc, but my first point is that I can guarantee you nobody has ever fully done what Jesus encouraged his disciples to do, and probably nobody will ever do it. Does that mean they don't go to heaven because of this? Where is the line we draw? or is just being a very kindhearted and faithful person enough to get into heaven?

And the other point is that Jesus never said you have to do this to get into heaven.
Exactly. And no he don't believe in SOLE FIDE!

Just Google it nigga. Your are very new. I guess billions of Christians were wrong until some schizo in America came up with all this bs
Actually the early church was sole fide. Later later on it started to manifest into works based heresies of Catholicism and orthodox.

So what Luther did was return to what the Bible said. Faith alone.

Luther did many good works but he knew it didn't save him.

He did them to please God. :)

But basically, what you've just done is agree with salvation through faith alone, and yes, Jesus encouraged us to do good works, help the poor, and turn the other cheek etc, but my first point is that I can guarantee you nobody has ever fully done what Jesus encouraged his disciples to do, and probably nobody will ever do it because humans are naturally sinful creatures and they will always sin that will cancel out their good works. Does that mean they don't go to heaven because of this? Where is the line we draw? or is just being a very kindhearted and faithful person enough to get into heaven?

I'm saying you can lose your salvation if you sin and that works are a product of strong faith. You won't do works if you got no faith. Works are a natural product of faith and that's 100% a fact

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and lastamericanvirgin
Actually the early church was sole fide. Later later on it started to manifest into works based heresies of Catholicism and orthodox.

So what Luther did was return to what the Bible said. Faith alone.

Luther did many good works but he knew it didn't save him.

He did them to please God. :)
Historical accuracy and facts left the chat :hnghn:

• Ugh..