• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, babineux, Deleted member 23209 and 3 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
F19B8F91 4858 47E8 9339 E07205BE4A6F

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 23209 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 22623 and Wasting_my_life
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 21044
If you make these threads you should just be fucking ban wether your beliefs or not on this issue stop fucking posting water threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Face is much more important, yes.
But muscles become a multiplier if you have a decent face.
Body doesn’t matter for both genders @roping3264 . It has ALWAYS been a cope by niggers because they’re black girls have ugly faces. CARING ABOUT BODY IS A NIGGER CHARACTERISTIC. The true white human only cares about face and this is why gymcels will never ever get sex from girls @forevergymcelling @Arborist @5ft1 @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
If you make these threads you should just be fucking ban wether your beliefs or not on this issue stop fucking posting water threads
You don’t understand you fucking idiot. This is another level of understanding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
This makes me think how pathetic you are behind your screen, feel sorry for you.
Life has probably hit you too hard.
Give your number nigga ill videocall you subhuman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived
Body doesn’t matter for both genders @roping3264 . It has ALWAYS been a cope by niggers because they’re black girls have ugly faces. CARING ABOUT BODY IS A NIGGER CHARACTERISTIC. The true white human only cares about face and this is why gymcels will never ever get sex from girls @forevergymcelling @Arborist @5ft1 @TRUE_CEL
I'm not attracted to women who aren't in good shape regardless of how good their face is.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Elvisandreaa, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Body lives matters

I'm not attracted to women who aren't in good shape regardless of how good their face is.
Then you haven’t understood yet

i have neither

• So Sad
Body has no impact on face rating, but face rating is just one component of overall SMV. A good body can increase your attractiveness to women but it won’t make your face better-looking. It’s like coffee, you can drink it without but tastes better with some sugar.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GazerGazer, Deprived, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I want warriors as sons, not homosexual catwalk models.
You don’t understand that face and soul is the only thing that matters even to Allah. If Allah only cares about face and soul then you don’t understand the weight of what I just said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Dystopian and Deleted member 16371
Body has no impact on face rating, but face rating is just one component of overall SMV. A good body can increase your attractiveness to women but it won’t make your face better-looking. It’s like coffee, you can drink it without but tastes better with some sugar.
the analogy was an extremely high iq take in this brainlet forum

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 16371
No there’s no limit to face. Face can let you marry a billionaire if it was good enough. Face can get you out of prison. Not fucking smv. Smv means face. Smv has no meaning at all, it should just be called face

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ethnic_9 and Deleted member 19469
Face matters most no doubt. Ur delusional and coping if u think things like body or height don't matter tho to your overall attractiveness.

Face matters most no doubt. Ur delusional and coping if u think things like body or height don't matter tho to your overall attractiveness.
As long as your average height nothing else but face matters. No money unless you want to betabuxx

the analogy was an extremely high iq take in this brainlet forum
It was one of the most stupid things ever said and is a bluepill normie cope from Instagram tgat girls post just to lie and take you away from the truth which is tgat only face matters as long as your body is meh normal

No there’s no limit to face. Face can let you marry a billionaire if it was good enough. Face can get you out of prison. Not fucking smv. Smv means face. Smv has no meaning at all, it should just be called face
Yes but imagine if Jeremy was obese, you think he still could have married a billionaire if that was the case?

• +1
Yes but imagine if Jeremy was obese, you think he still could have married a billionaire if that was the case?
If he had the same lean face…. Yes. And I said normal body. Just have a normal human body ffs why do you have to bring up dumb fucking dog shit arguments like this up. Just have a normal human body and threw the only thing that can increase smv is face. Not betabuxx with status and money jfl at this stupid shitskin forum

Height is important.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Artemis
If he had the same lean face…. Yes. And I said normal body. Just have a normal human body ffs why do you have to bring up dumb fucking dog shit arguments like this up. Just have a normal human body and threw the only thing that can increase smv is face. Not betabuxx with status and money jfl at this stupid shitskin forum
That’s the thing, when you’re obese your face will look different as well, due to the fat distribution. Of course it goes without saying it’s relative, the way you speak is as if obese Chad still has Chad appeal, so body matters - you don’t have to be muscular though, just normal. Also, “shitskin forum”? Come on dude, just because you’re white-passing doesn’t mean you should look down on those who aren’t such as myself.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, thereallegend, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others
Cmon, man, your Cope should have SOME limits, right?

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

:feelshehe:
He isn’t good looking, when was the last time he got a girl above 6 psl?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
He isn’t good looking, when was the last time he got a girl above 6 psl?
Man im not his priest... also i do not like his face myself in comparison to other models... but im sure he could get a lot of 7psl women... :feelsokman:

That’s the thing, when you’re obese your face will look different as well, due to the fat distribution. Of course it goes without saying it’s relative, the way you speak is as if obese Chad still has Chad appeal, so body matters - you don’t have to be muscular though, just normal. Also, “shitskin forum”? Come on dude, just because you’re white-passing doesn’t mean you should look down on those who aren’t such as myself.
Just have a normal body with normal fat on it jfl. Ethnics just have low rated faces that’s why whites look down upon them, racism is just faceism really and I don’t actually look down upon any of my Bhais ❤️ but you need to understand sayiduna yusuf(as)

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
bh
ok so why does hamza slay if muh fae bro? in hypergamy central uk he slay? bebcause height+body and stubble/beard gamre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 16371
Man im not his priest... also i do not like his face myself in comparison to other models... but im sure he could get a lot of 7psl women... :feelsokman:
No he couldn’t, prove it with all the maherfishes done. Show me the 6 psl girls …. You won’t find one from this brown shitskin ogre

• JFL
bh

ok so why does hamza slay if muh fae bro? in hypergamy central uk he slay? bebcause height+body and stubble/beard gamre
He doesn’t slay anything, he’s slated ltb at university(his facial looksmatch) and now he’s betabuxxing with status and money

No he couldn’t, prove it with all the maherfishes done. Show me the 6 psl girls …. You won’t find one from this brown shitskin ogre
BOIZ, destroy his argument.... :feelshehe:

• +1
He doesn’t slay anything, he’s slated ltb at university(his facial looksmatch) and now he’s betabuxxing with status and money
bro nooooo, if girls can get carried by having nice body same applies to men, girls it giga hot body but meh face still sexy

• +1