Just a reminder that this forum isn't dedicated to incels.

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
I see a lot of users stating that this is an incel forum or getting angry when they see someone in a relationship, and so on. Allow me to remind you that this is looksmax.org, not incels.is. This is NOT an incel only forum, even though many of those who post here are incels, others are not, so don't get things twisted, okay? Now you can get on with your day.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bloomercel, Michael Myers and 10 others
IMG 20240213 WA0002

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, bloomercel, soover4me and 4 others
Noted.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I see a lot of users stating that this is an incel forum or getting angry when they see someone in a relationship, and so on. Allow me to remind you that this is looksmax.org, not incels.is. This is NOT an incel only forum, even though many of those who post here are incels, others are not, so don't get things twisted, okay? Now you can get on with your day.
99 precent of people here are utter failures and incels.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, soover4me, Sprinkles and 1 other person
This is a side note but I have a 17 year old legal woman in my house and couldn't figure out how to fuck her twice now. We tried 5x and day 2 I didn't even bother. My arm is also very sore from fisting her. Is it normal for pussy to be fucking disgusting??? It feels gross to touch and it smells bad. I'm going to go faggotmax bro

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890
inkwells gotta cope some how

still a blackpill forum though

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass