It's so sad that neeting incels turn into nazism

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
Honestly I sometimes meet really cool incels irl however they don;t really wanna hang out together, they usually plan to go to the military and you can tell are socially traumatised, but they still keep their sanity and are really kind. Then there are also incels.is users and jestermaxxxers, I hate them.

It's obviously just a dream, but I wish there was a place where mentally sane incels would gather to report their daily life struggles and support each other, unfortunately it seems impossible, it's such a rarity to meet an incel online who's personality isn;t "I'll keep obsessing over my inability to get sex until I die and in the meantime instead of focusing on making money, or doing someting fun I'll keep on scrolling this forum 24/7 and keep on sucking chads/normies virtual dick":unsure:

I see some potential in r/incelexit incels, but they instead jestermaxxx to some reddit femcels jfl, I need to awoken them and create incel positive environment, that's is not nazi like .is:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, BeanletMogger, lemonnz and 2 others
I am antifa btw

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
nazism is cringe af, jfl at people who genuinely think shitler considered Italians and japs as "aryan", these people wouldn't pass a turing test im certain of it :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog222, Deleted member 61895 and fuxkdakikez
nazism is cringe af, jfl at people who genuinely think shitler considered Italians and japs as "aryan", these people wouldn't pass a turing test im certain of it :ROFLMAO:
Italians are aryan. Cope.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
The place you are looking for exist, it's wizchan

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
I'll check this out
It's a cool place, after my ascension I stopped going there and on .is because I could not related anymore but wizchan is definely quite a positive place, shame it's on an imageboard format, forums feel like a separate social life in another universe, helps to cope a lot with loneliness, but you are right .is is way too toxic

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
it's such a rarity to meet an incel online who's personality isn;t "I'll keep obsessing over my inability to get sex until I die and in the meantime instead of focusing on making money, or doing someting fun I'll keep on scrolling this forum 24/7 and keep on sucking chads/normies virtual dick":unsure:
just forget about ur biological imperative to breed brooo:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon