Just be normal theory

socialcel

socialcel

Kraken
Recently I’ve been realizing that a lot of guys I know would be called LTN/subhuman on this platform yet they have MTB girlfriends which is still not bad for them. They have to socialmaxx to achieve this though, so if you’re LTN- you can’t just sit in your basement. Obviously, girls don’t text them first or anything but, is being NT really enough nowadays? I honestly see more of my ugly friends in relationships or hookups than my gl ones. This is in high school tho

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
Recently I’ve been realizing that a lot of guys I know would be called LTN/subhuman on this platform yet they have MTB girlfriends which is still not bad for them. They have to socialmaxx to achieve this though, so if you’re LTN- you can’t just sit in your basement. Obviously, girls don’t text them first or anything but, is being NT really enough nowadays? I honestly see more of my ugly friends in relationships or hookups than my gl ones. This is in high school tho
Just be a non NT chad theory.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Normal dudes with hot gfs are 100% getting cheated on

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and soover4me
maybe, i'm communistcel who moved recently to western europe so idk
Some parts of Europe have a very low infidelity rate, that being said I’ve noticed the countries with very tall men have a low a very low infidelity rate. 😂🤣

over for manlets
Limb lengthening will get cheaper and cheaper over time. I’m sure there will be other cosmetic procedures for height in the future that are a lot less risky and time consuming. Probably not providing huge gains at first, but noticeable.

Limb lengthening will get cheaper and cheaper over time. I’m sure there will be other cosmetic procedures for height in the future that are a lot less risky and time consuming. Probably not providing huge gains at first, but noticeable.
no cope for height tbh, you’ll still have shit frame, don’t understand how manlet teens don’t start HGH immediately tho, only thing that can actually save them

no cope for height tbh, you’ll still have shit frame, don’t understand how manlet teens don’t start HGH immediately tho, only thing that can actually save them
i fortunately have a good frame. You can still be average height and even short and have an amazing wide V shaped frame.

i fortunately have a good frame. You can still be average height and even short and have an amazing wide V shaped frame.
true, i’m tall but decently wide waist, and wide shoulders, will never look aesthetic :feelswhy:

Another thing is that I see women choose hideous fuckers just because they are tall over a short dude.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Another thing is that I see women choose hideous fuckers just because they are tall over a short dude.
Yeah but if you’re actually handsome and average height they’ll still choose you. But there are more tall than gl guys