Just be quiet and girls will find you hot

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Screenshot 20201010 160836 Facebook

As you can see women are so retarded they will label anything a Chad does as " turning them on " rather than just their looks themselves

Tbh tho even if you ascend to Chad level its always better to say less, you cant turn a girl off if you dont say something stupid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Patient A, Deleted member 6403 and 11 others
no silence for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, FallenChadlite, bimaximum and 12 others
Just ignore girls bro :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Only works for 6PSL+

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Yerico7, Deleted member 8583 and 1 other person
View attachment 724525

As you can see women are so retarded they will label anything a Chad does as " turning them on " rather than just their looks themselves

Tbh tho even if you ascend to Chad level its always better to say less, you cant turn a girl off if you dont say something stupid

Quiet chad = mysterious, thoughtful, reserved

Quiet ugly guy = creepy, weird, must be retarded

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, owlofathena, FallenChadlite and 11 others
works for me girls start apologizing and saying sorry if they bothered me when i ignore them because of how i look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
View attachment 724525

Thats why they give me attention?

• +1
View attachment 724525

Some foids love mysterious men.

• JFL
View attachment 724525

In summary.

"STFU and look pretty"

Be the male equavalent of the dumb hot blond.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
View attachment 724525

Only works for 6PSL+
Quiet chad = mysterious, thoughtful, reserved

Quiet ugly guy = creepy, weird, must be retarded

Being quiet only works if you're a white Chad or black Tyrone that's 6'3+. If you're 5'1 and look 10 years older than you really are (I'm 30 but I look 40+, more on this on my official detailed first post I am currently working on later) you're going to be ignored and overlooked (pun intended) by literally everyone. If being quiet will make foids find you hot then holy shit how many ricecels would be pulling? Living in Cali, not even the 10/10 Chang's can pull the 10/10 white stacys, only the weird, shy, landwhale ugly ones like this on average. If they're lucky they could pull a above-average Becky but they need to betabuxx and go overboard.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
View attachment 724525

yeah the silence was definitely what made this guy hot