just booked nose filler appointment in 3 weeks

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
gonna get my sunken bridge filled in as well as straighten nose and get tip lift from profile view, just as a temporary fix while I save up for actual rhino. my first looksmaxxing attempt tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 14.36.13.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 14.36.13.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
@brbbrah @Introvertednarc @Sikkunt23 @sytyl @reptiles what do u think bros

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, sytyl and reptiles
Good luck bhai hope you ascebd
Thanks bro do u think my profile PSL can increase by filling nose ? I went for it cuz normies notice nose first in side profile since it’s the insecurity of a lot of girls so they always look at others to compare

Attachments

• 1B32C05C-5CE7-470A-899A-099C6F4EC296.png
    1B32C05C-5CE7-470A-899A-099C6F4EC296.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 50
Thanks bro do u think my profile PSL can increase by filling nose ? I went for it cuz normies notice nose first in side profile since it’s the insecurity of a lot of girls so they always look at others to compare

Screenshot 20201005 144909

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
wow that looks normal and not hideous lol, what psl is that profile

I dont know how to judge psl that well tbqh i get told im over rating 99 percent of the time

• So Sad
I dont know how to judge psl that well tbqh i get told im over rating 99 percent of the time
but ur threads are so high iq tbh

Make sure you join your nose bridge to your brow ridge

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
You look like a good candidate for a nose filler. They might be able to
raise your tip, visually

• +1
You look like a good candidate for a nose filler. They might be able to
raise your tip, visually
that's what im thinking tbh the size isnt too big its just the sunken bridge and tip that makes it look big. but ill still get actual rhino for permanent results

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
I asked for a nose filler before i got my real rhino but doc said I was a bad candidate for filler. If you have thick skin like me be prepared for a long think recovery process with lots of swelling. Was still 100% worth it. Best decision I’ve ever made tbh

good bro post the after

I asked for a nose filler before i got my real rhino but doc said I was a bad candidate for filler. If you have thick skin like me be prepared for a long think recovery process with lots of swelling. Was still 100% worth it. Best decision I’ve ever made tbh
why were u a bad candidate for filler? I think my skins thick tbh

why were u a bad candidate for filler? I think my skins thick tbh
Just cuz of the way my nose was shaped. You’re a better candidate. I’d be prepared for some additional swelling from the rhino. After about two weeks it looked noticeably smaller than it did pre surgery. My surgeon said I’ll have to wait up to a year to see final shape. It’s cool watching my biggest failo slightly improve each day tho.

• +1
Cope. Rob a bank and get rhino