Just broke my tv

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Elden ring is a shit game.
Shit graphics shit gameplay shit online modes shit bosses shit ai shit replayability overpriced piece of dog shit. Boring open world, repetitive gameplay, so many reused bosses, and gimmick bosses, weapon upgrading system is garbage, and terrible quest design. PvP is some of the worst is any game, and the community is so vile and cringe.

I decided to play online for the first time and the combat is so bad and this fucking fat ugly fag that killed me thinks he actually did something in life, emoting after he killed me set me off and I threw my controller and it somehow hit my tv my life is over the only thing I enjoy in life is gone and my fat ugly mother is going to kick me out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, efidescontinuado, med and 1 other person
Dnr, it‘s just a tv. Now you have one less cope to waste your time with

Fuck this game overhyped trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and med
Elden ring is a shit game.
Shit graphics shit gameplay shit online modes shit bosses shit ai shit replayability overpriced piece of dog shit. Boring open world, repetitive gameplay, so many reused bosses, and gimmick bosses, weapon upgrading system is garbage, and terrible quest design. PvP is some of the worst is any game, and the community is so vile and cringe.

I decided to play online for the first time and the combat is so bad and this fucking fat ugly fag that killed me thinks he actually did something in life, emoting after he killed me set me off and I threw my controller and it somehow hit my tv my life is over the only thing I enjoy in life is gone and my fat ugly mother is going to kick me out
Brutal humiliation fatcel won and made his Stacy girlfriend wet and had sex afterwards

Brutal humiliation fatcel won and made his Stacy girlfriend wet and had sex afterwards
The guy who killed me using the most sweaty build I ever seen, the online modes are genuinely dog shit in Elden ring. Horrible game. He has no life, at all, fat loser playing this dead game

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Sorry I’m calmed down now. I had to vent out my anger, instead of doing it physically anymore. There goes 500$

damn i don't think ive ever broken something out of rage honestly

Just git gud bro is not that hard :feelshah:

damn i don't think ive ever broken something out of rage honestly
This is my second tv, I broke 4 controllers and so many holes in the walls I can’t count.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, MoggerGaston, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
This is my second tv, I broke 4 controllers and so many holes in the walls I can’t count.
wtf! like whats causing the rage im like super monk mode so like about nothing can truly piss me off to the point of breaking something.
Could try taking ashwagandha and l theanine to prevent emotional bursts

wtf! like whats causing the rage im like super monk mode so like about nothing can truly piss me off to the point of breaking something.
Could try taking ashwagandha and l theanine to prevent emotional bursts
It’s only games that make me mad, i’m the calmest person irl, but when it comes to gaming and people being assholes, I turn into an actual animal and destroy anything in a 3 metre range of me

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
Nobody plays that game.

is the tv still under warranty if so make up some story and get ur money back or a new tv

I bought It a few days ago, istg Its Not worth the money

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Is it actually a sign of being high testosterone if I get very physically violent from small things like video games? If so, that’s good because I always thought I had low testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Allornothing and gooner23
Is it actually a sign of being high testosterone if I get very physically violent from small things like video games? If so, that’s good because I always thought I had low testosterone
could be hormone imbalance too, most teens during puberty rage hard asf

Fuark the game is actually fun bro if you’re good n shut. But you’re better off doing real life shit instead of coping with vidya lol

yes its highT cuz you want to mog

I once broke my tv over mario kart