Just confronted my parents about the blackpill

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken
straight up asked my parents right now to rate my face and explained about the blackpill, how I am in the same arena as bollywood actors and models with dating apps, and why because of the male desperation, dating apps have raised the standards far too high for men and lowered it for women. Best part is they agreed JFL. Even told them about the times I got with a Korean girl after getting rejected by some vietnamese chicks and some other dates (hookups masqueraded as dates) as well as rejection experiences which make me question my reality JFL. Then showed them the pics on my bumble account (they said I use unflattering pictures while many kids are getting pro pics with filters etc).

I am 27 btw.

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Deleted member 19453, Chadeep and 3 others
my mom says im cute

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 24055
Cope, they said "benchod!! besharam!!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 24055 and 2 others
my mom says im cute
well, the difference is I don't exactly have homely parents. My mother is heavily into fitness, modelled younger, stacylite, dad has an important office so met lots of important people all over the world including celebs. And they aren't the cringe parents that will just tell their kid they are the best shit, they were quite honest and legit, even said I have a very good face but dark circles, pathetic grooming, looking pale and being fat is fucking me over big time. Even asked them about the celebs they have met and where they stand etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 22930 and Solar
my mom says im cute
I told my mom I was ordering volufiline on Amazon and she flipped out and said I'm a handsome boy.
Not with these hollow undereyes I'm not:
IMG 20221228 164012804

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055 and Deleted member 22099
nah you need to focus on leaning down. you're a fat borreby kid
Idk I'm thinking about obesemaxxing like @defezman for a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Can’t imagine discusing anything related to the blackpill to my parents jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 24055
btw, if any indian looksmaxxers are interested, they gave a huge undertones pill, this is what my dad had to say "I met Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor in their prime, more than white, their skin was just so different, like red and glowing"

Are they rich? Get them to pay for an evening with Dr Sunil Richardson

Leanmaxx and infras wil bring you to Bollywood tier
I mog a few of the bollywood actors at lean already (source is them meeting many like it was just meeting another friend and hence, I asked them), I mean most anyway don't have great infras, not even many hollywood actors, I just need under eye makeup to cover the result of it (perma dark circles)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
btw, if any indian looksmaxxers are interested, they gave a huge undertones pill, this is what my dad had to say "I met Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor in their prime, more than white, their skin was just so different, like red and glowing"
That’s what I’ve been fucking saying @Chinacurry
Beef liver
Lycopene megadose
Sun dried tomatoes

That’s what I’ve been fucking saying @Chinacurry
Beef liver
Lycopene megadose
Sun dried tomatoes
Curries praying to turn lighter like:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218