Just did my first microneedling session

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
Bought a microneedling pen with different strengths and speeds, pretty pricy around 140 bucks, but worth it in the long run over a roller I think.

I used the max speed 0.5mm depth and 0.25mm depth in sensitive areas (around mouth and under eyes) to start. I look completely face raped with redness all over. Pain rating, I would say a 5/10 in some areas and 3/10 in others. 1mm will probably be quite painful, but I have a high pain tolerance.

How long between a 0.5mm session should I wait? I will be doing 0.75mm next time.

I use a 20 buck one I got off Amazon. I just roll it around my face and hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
I use a 20 buck one I got off Amazon. I just roll it around my face and hairline.
Rolls are shit, use a stamp. It needs to be up and down, rolling does nothing beneficial.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Carnivore
Rolls are shit, use a stamp. It needs to be up and down, rolling does nothing beneficial.
What are you talking about, my dude. Stamps are nothing special, you are being sold on overhype. A pen or a roller is completely fine as long as you apply enough force (which a pen does automatically).