Just existing as a man you’ll receive negative reinforcement

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Was scrolling thru tik tok and saw this man get roasted just cause of his fit. Shit pissed me of so much I have to get this off my chest this one time.

Imagine you’re just existing, minding your own business whilst trying to get some food back to the crib to enjoy as break from all the shit this world gives you as a man.

Then out of nowhere two sheboons come out the bushes and start recording you roasting your fit for no reason. You wake up the next day and your face is all over social media, you go outside and now you can’t get peace of mind cause “you’re that guy on tiktok”.

Shit pisses me of so much honestly just being born as a man is game over you can’t convince me otherwise. The ninja was just tryna get some food and now overnight is getting cyber bullied all over social media. FML and fuck the world I hate women and this gynocentric society.

@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @MoggerGaston @Pikabro @GetShrekt @Jamal2222 @Jamaldickjavontus @tyronelite @tyronechadmax @forevergymcelling @ReadBooksEveryday @dimorphism @disillusioned @Manletmachine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Sprinkles, GetShrekt and 5 others
Was scrolling thru tik tok and saw this man get roasted just cause of his fit. Shit pissed me of so much I have to get this off my chest this one time.

Imagine you’re just existing, minding your own business whilst trying to get some food back to the crib to enjoy as break from all the shit this world gives you as a man.

Then out of nowhere two sheboons come out the bushes and start recording you roasting your fit for no reason. You wake up the next day and your face is all over social media, you go outside and now you can’t get peace of mind cause “you’re that guy on tiktok”.

Shit pisses me of so much honestly just being born as a man is game over you can’t convince me otherwise. The ninja was just tryna get some food and now overnight is getting cyber bullied all over social media. FML and fuck the world I hate women and this gynocentric society.

@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @MoggerGaston @Pikabro @GetShrekt @Jamal2222 @Jamaldickjavontus @tyronelite @tyronechadmax @forevergymcelling @ReadBooksEveryday @dimorphism @disillusioned @Manletmachine

Don’t feel too bad lol

It blew up all over TikTok and Twitter and the dyke that did it got flamed to hell

Black dykes are some of the most insufferable group of foids I ever met

Unc is low key up rn

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, JoshuaG, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Also wdym bruh nobody was cyber bullying him at all :lul: if anything it was the COMPLETE opposite

Just look at the replies in this thread, they’re crucifying her ass

All dykes dress the same lol they dress like teenage boys

• Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Don’t feel too bad lol

It blew up all over TikTok and Twitter and the dyke that did it got flamed to hell

Black dykes are some of the most insufferable group of foids I ever met

Unc is low key up rn

I’m happy for Unc fr but it’s just the double standard that pisses me off knowing that any foid can just casually walk up to roast a man and face no repercussions because if the man even puts a finger on the foid he’ll get locked up in prison and put on the sex offenders list. Meanwhile foids can do anything without any consequences.

Bruh these are some ghetto hoes tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pikabro, kanderior and 2 others
Oh name checks out

Do you fear being victimized in a similar scenario OP?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pikabro and 3 others
i lost braincells lurking here

• Hmm...
being a man sucks

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Bruh these are some ghetto hoes tho
He up now and has a whole ass brand deal

Unc got that old school drip
I’m happy for Unc fr but it’s just the double standard that pisses me off knowing that any foid can just casually walk up to roast a man and face no repercussions because if the man even puts a finger on the foid he’ll get locked up in prison and put on the sex offenders list. Meanwhile foids can do anything without any consequences.
Soyciety has cuckified men beyond belief

It’s crazy how white women especially cry over and over again about how little rights they have as women, I guarantee if you threw them in the UAE for a month they’d be crying to come back

Me personally if a foid ever puts a camera to my face with the intention of joking on me I’m slapping that shit out of her hand and into the sky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, GetShrekt, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
Oh name checks out

Do you fear being victimized in a similar scenario OP?
Na but if I’m getting food I’d rather just be left alone than have some ghetto ass sheboons up in my facing recording and throwing insults

I never understood this, I see people dressed way worse than that its not even a bad fit

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Costcosuperstore, Kamui and 1 other person
I never understood this, I see people dressed way worse than that its not even a bad fit
For real he got that early 2000’s hip hop vibe going on looks way better than these fag zoomers walking around with the gay eboy fits

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, It'snotover and N1666
Do you let the opinions of classless whores dictate your self esteem?

• Hmm...
Do you let the opinions of classless whores dictate your self esteem?
Yes ninja stop acting like men are just lifeless robots with no feelings. Half the fucking forum here are looksmaxing just attract these classless whores. At the end of the day any person throwing insults at a man will effect them some type of way no matter how much they put on that macho man facade.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kamui, Pikabro and 1 other person
Yes ninja stop acting like men are just lifeless robots with no feelings. Half the fucking forum here are looksmaxing just attract these classless whores. At the end of the day any person throwing insults at a man will effect them some type of way no matter how much they put on that macho man facade.
They are lower than you, so you should get pissed off at them for insulting you rather than feel insecure or self conscious

They are lower than you, so you should get pissed off at them for insulting you rather than feel insecure or self conscious
They are lower than us yet men are the gender buyers women fart in a jar, dirty nickers and making these whores rich. Just fucking lol at this clown world

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Pikabro
They are lower than us yet men are the gender buyers women fart in a jar, dirty nickers and making these whores rich. Just fucking lol at this clown world
Women own ‘men’ in new clown world order :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Women own ‘men’ in new clown world order :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You don’t even have look far to see it. Just take @Blackgymmax for example. All he needed was the nose job and he was Gucci but no he had to get dozens of other pointless surgery making it look like he spent half his life under the surgery table just to get his dick wet and appease a bunch of whores

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
You don’t even have look far to see it. Just take @Blackgymmax for example. All he needed was the nose job and he was Gucci but no he had to get dozens of other pointless surgery making it look like he spent half his life under the surgery table just to get his dick wet and appease a bunch of whores
Is true ngl. Women just own us subhuman faggots

• +1
He up now and has a whole ass brand deal

Unc got that old school drip

Soyciety has cuckified men beyond belief

It’s crazy how white women especially cry over and over again about how little rights they have as women, I guarantee if you threw them in the UAE for a month they’d be crying to come back

Me personally if a foid ever puts a camera to my face with the intention of joking on me I’m slapping that shit out of her hand and into the sky
Cumskin women live on tutorial island even in Middle East they’d be queens.

Even as slaves the Arabs and Turks would shag their women so brutally that the Ottoman sultans essentially became 90% white because of how much Slavic pussy they were eating.

Whywoymins cannot lose they are the msot protected people on earth, I know geniuses in the tech field on 25k a year but a dumb whore cumskin girls on 30-40K outta uni cos she is a cumskin with a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Kamui
Life as a male is inherently competitive. A man would always be evaluated and scrutinised according to his place in the hierarchy.. it’s always been this way since time immemorial.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and GetShrekt