Just found out that "HQNP" that rejected me is actually a slut

Why are women like this? :feelsbadman::feelscry:
I still think of her a lot :feelswah:

She moved and is now going to a big university. Probably getting pumped and dumped by Chads daily

Are you saving yourself for marriage or something?

• +1
Reactions: Ken
  • Woah
that would make her a slut
Yeah ive learned to never rush things

Are you saving yourself for marriage or something?
Kind of. I wont pass up sex with a Stacy if I ever get a chance but I want to wait for a girl I actually care about. I dont want to lose my virginity to a random landwhale on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and hypernormie
Sucks man, but if you can't at least get a kiss on the first date, then the whole thing is DOA anyway

• So Sad
I wish I was in highschool. Im mid 20's :feelswhy:

You cant win,
too strict = she rebels.
Not strict enought = she does whatever she wants.
strict parents is not good parenting.

The father has to be a masculine, traditional, strong father who instill discipline and protects her

The mother has to be loving, and nurturing that she can go to speak about her life and be comforted.

Its duality. If both parents are good then the child will have same mindset, will model after their parents.

• +1
I HATE "HQNP" LARPing foids so much
Can’t blame them. Imagine you breakup with your first boyfriend because you realise he is a boring immature cuck or he is ugly and now you are no longer virgin and have no value to men with self respect. Only makes sense to fraud virginity and pretend that first relationship didn’t happen.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Imagine taking females seriously at all, they're all whores lmao

• So Sad
Can’t blame them. Imagine you breakup with your first boyfriend because you realise he is a boring immature cuck or he is ugly and now you are no longer virgin and have no value to men with self respect. Only makes sense to fraud virginity and pretend that first relationship didn’t happen.
in that case i think its okay not to be virgin.

like if a girl is virgin then her man cheats on her, she will have major issues and this type of girl u don't want to go for.

i would still rather prefer a virgin tho

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
in that case i think its okay not to be virgin.

like if a girl is virgin then her man cheats on her, she will have major issues and this type of girl u don't want to go for.

i would still rather prefer a virgin tho
Yes but women know if they aren’t good looking they pretty much have youth and virginity. They do a bunch of mental gymnastics to try and prove both aren’t the case.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and bobsmith03
Yes but women know if they aren’t good looking they pretty much have youth and virginity. They do a bunch of mental gymnastics to try and prove both aren’t the case.
fax. they call men pedophiles for wanting youthful features, young women and they say that high body count doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Allornothing