Just found out that "HQNP" that rejected me is actually a slut

Ken

Ken

Equinox
A few months ago I went on 3 dates with an HQNP looking, 19 year old, 7/10 half-white Christian girl. She lives in a nice neighborhood with both parents and watches cartoons. She also told me her parents track her location and her mom called her every hour. On the 2nd date I had finally built up the courage to go for a kiss but I went at a bad time and she turned her head. I akwardly kissed her on the cheek and left. On the third date she ignored me, ate the food I bought her, and asked me to take her home early. I tried asking her out again but she would ignore my text and ask to reschedule every time.

I recently found her bestfriend on social media and looked through her reels. In one of them the HQNP girl text her saying she just sucked a guys dick and wants to throw up. The screenshot was from around the same time I went on the first date with her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Part of me feels relieved that she was just another slut so I didnt miss out on much but it hurts to think of her sucking a guys dick while I was dreaming of her every night and thinking of her every minute of the day :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. I really thought there was a chance she could have been my virgin wife :blackpill:

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, neverchadlite, Ricky212 and 38 others
I HATE "HQNP" LARPing foids so much

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Allornothing, LampPostPrime and 29 others
hope she gets raped by blacks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Aypo129, LampPostPrime and 14 others
while I was dreaming of her every night and thinking of her every minute of the day :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
I'm not sure how someone can think like this past the age of 18

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, GetShrekt, Mewton and 18 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, NewOneXY, Michael Myers and 2 others
I'm not sure how someone can think like this past the age of 18
Im a virgin, I get attatched easily. She was the 2nd most attractive female Ive gone out on a date with.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, LampPostPrime, Chadeep and 5 others
Going on a third date after she refused to let you kiss on the second was retarded

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, try2beme and 8 others
A few months ago I went on 3 dates with an HQNP looking, 19 year old, 7/10 half-white Christian girl. She lives in a nice neighborhood with both parents and watches cartoons. She also told me her parents track her location and her mom called her every hour. On the 2nd date I had finally built up the courage to go for a kiss but I went at a bad time and she turned her head. I akwardly kissed her on the cheek and left. On the third date she ignored me, ate the food I bought her, and asked me to take her home early. I tried asking her out again but she would ignore my text and ask to reschedule every time.

I recently found her bestfriend on social media and looked through her reels. In one of them the HQNP girl text her saying she just sucked a guys dick and wants to throw up. The screenshot was from around the same time I went on the first date with her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Part of me feels relieved that she was just another slut so I didnt miss out on much but it hurts to think of her sucking a guys dick while I was dreaming of her every night and thinking of her every minute of the day :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. I really thought there was a chance she could have been my virgin wife :blackpill:

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1
Autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Going on a third date after she refused to let you kiss on the second was retarded
I agree but I think she would have accepted the kiss if I wasnt so autistic and rushed it. We hugged bye and then I went back to grab her and akwardly tried to kiss her, she completley changed after that. She went from acting cute and shy to bored and uninterested. It must have gave her the ick.

She was the one who approached me first so she must have had some interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
whats new under the sun?

• So Sad

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1
I just assume every girl has bodycount in three digits

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, MentalistKebab, Danish_Retard and 4 others
There's no HQNP women
They're wolves in sheep's skin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Mewton, try2beme and 10 others
what was the other half?

• Hmm...
You won’t get HQNP in west move to a Remote Village where they have no access to social Media.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Bakin donuts 🍩, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
It’s first date or nothing bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and ShowerMaxxing
Tales from the Indus River

• So Sad
Youre sucha fucking cuck honestly

Btw.. wanted to throw up cuz she was disgusted?? Cuz thats good news..

• So Sad
She sounds like the typical girl who has been repressed to some extent by her family and can't cope with not having the validation all her female friends get from being slutish so ends up overcompensating.
Is her friend just sharing those on her public insta stories? :lul:

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1
You have to get over the oneitis mentally it makes you do dumb stuff like inviting her to a 3rd date after getting cucked in the second or texting her and calling her even after she has ghosted you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 24593
Brutal son u need to drugmax these females and enjoy their body while they’re inebriated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Chadeep, Mewton and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigDom and Ken
Yeah I cant believe I wasted all that time and money on a non-virgin.
you spend so much money in the attempt to get „free“ pussy. brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
If she's a slut why did she reject you, sluts should bang anything that moves.
Did you try to talk to her after that about that dick sucking incident:
- I bet your parents would really be interested to know what you're doing behind their back, I have some very interesting screenshots here, I wonder how would they feel if I would send it to them...

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Ken
In one of them the HQNP girl text her saying she just sucked a guys dick and wants to throw up.
who tf would post something like that on social media? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Ken and Deleted member 24593
lmaoooo you got played chink

• So Sad
  • JFL
what a fucking idiot.

See kyle

• Hmm...
HQNP girls don't exist. You are not truly blackpilled if you don't believe this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab, horizon and Ken
She sounds like the typical girl who has been repressed to some extent by her family and can't cope with not having the validation all her female friends get from being slutish so ends up overcompensating.
She has told me she wants to go to college out of town next year because her parents are too strict, I just couldnt believe she is already being a slut.

Is her friend just sharing those on her public insta stories? :lul:

You have to get over the oneitis mentally it makes you do dumb stuff like inviting her to a 3rd date after getting cucked in the second or texting her and calling her even after she has ghosted you.
Her friend just made her account public. Her friend is a low class sub-4 black girl, so she probably sees nothing wrong with sharing that stuff.

Its hard to not to fall into the trap. Attention from an attractive female makes my brain stop working. Ive been deprived of female attention for so long.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 22918 and javab
If she's a slut why did she reject you, sluts should bang anything that moves.
Did you try to talk to her after that about that dick sucking incident:
- I bet your parents would really be interested to know what you're doing behind their back, I have some very interesting screenshots here, I wonder how would they feel if I would send it to them...
I think she wanted to but I ruined it by being extremely akward. On our 2nd date she introduced me to her friend and her friend really liked me, she said I was tall and cute. Her friend took her to the bathroom to fix her hair and put on lipstick. Then the "HQNP" asked to go to the park just me and her. Thats when I ruined everything :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Gonthar
HQNP girls don't exist. You are not truly blackpilled if you don't believe this
Yeah every time I meet one I think she's the exception. This girl acted childish and her parents tracked her, she acted nervous on our first 2 dates. She seemed so innocent.

She has told me she wants to go to college out of town next year because her parents are too strict, I just couldnt believe she is already being a slut.
Yeah, this happens to so many people. If I ever have children, I won't be strict like that cause in a world with social media that level of strictness cucks their brains. I know several cases of people over compensating cause their parents were too strict.
Its hard to not to fall into the trap. Attention from an attractive female makes my brain stop working. Ive been deprived of female attention for so long.
Sounds like you are in high school so it's normal you have oneitis, most people have had it especially at that age. But it is important that you learn and realise it's not worth it. No girl is perfect and almost no one is innocent.

• So Sad
above 5/10 christian white girls are sluts, you would think theyre pure or some shit but they be sucking dick regurlaly, i dont really care that theyre sluts but they should stop larping

• So Sad
HQNP doesn’t exist this is just you oneitising females and lauding them as if they’re perfect anime waifus. My oneitis is gone completely at this point, I don’t know if she’s a slut or not but I can tell she’s not wife material at all. I want to probe and see if she’s a slut tho I need to know these things about people for validation purposes

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and Ken
Yeah, this happens to so many people. If I ever have children, I won't be strict like that cause in a world with social media that level of strictness cucks their brains. I know several cases of people over compensating cause their parents were too strict.

Sounds like you are in high school so it's normal you have oneitis, most people have had it especially at that age. But it is important that you learn and realise it's not worth it. No girl is perfect and almost no one is innocent.
I wish I was in highschool. Im mid 20's :feelswhy:

You cant win,
too strict = she rebels.
Not strict enought = she does whatever she wants.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
HQNP is cope boyo, no such thing

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and Ken
Everytime I try to give up on her she text me to give me some hope and then ignores me again. Females are evil.

above 5/10 christian white girls are sluts, you would think theyre pure or some shit but they be sucking dick regurlaly, i dont really care that theyre sluts but they should stop larping
Yeah the larp is what I hate most too. Theyre giving guys false hope.

dude are u still making essays about that whore?

jfl @stunna look how bad oneitism got to op

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ken and Deleted member 22918
  • So Sad
  • JFL
dude are u still making essays about that whore?

jfl @stunna look how bad oneitism got to op

Joe Biden Lol GIF
No this wasn't the one I used to cry about on lookism. I got over her and she descended pretty bad, she started gaining weight and is showing signs of aging. The party lifestyle is ruining her. I have no true oneitis right now just potentials.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 22918

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1
You should have took her somewhere where it's you and her alone and then kept pushing her for sex until she gave in. That's what I would have done.

• So Sad
  • JFL
You should have took her somewhere where it's you and her alone and then kept pushing her for sex until she gave in. That's what I would have done.
Yeah but im too scared to escalate. Its over now, she stopped texting me. At least it was a good learning experience.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Theyre only hqnp for subhumans

• So Sad

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1
I’ve been there, similar situation, one of the worst feelings tbh

• So Sad
Why are women like this? :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• So Sad