Just fucked a light skin

J

jessexxxx

Iron
Title just hooked up with a hot light skin. also, she asked what I was mixed with and then said or are you just white JFL. Users here call me Asian, which I am. I’m half Puerto Rican tho and have caucasoid or Latino bone structure. Looksmax copes with pheno. Caucasoid bone structure > Asian eyes in terms of perceived pheno

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, hypernormie, Jarate and 4 others
jfl women asking ab phenos now like we all some kinda breed of dog :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, <6PSLcel and Jarate
You look Brazilian, and you could pass for being a lightskin. Pheno-matched slay. :feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Ricky212, hypernormie and 5 others
No, you did not. But, I'm a moderator and I can go through your posting history.
so do you know what I look like ?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
This guy made an account just to brag about slaying a fat black woman
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: randomop, liberiangrimreaper and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
how come everyone here hooks up with girls but me???

how come everyone here hooks up with girls but me???
Because you’re a closed off unlikeable nigga with 0 depth. Legit NPC

You even admitted how you don’t share anything about yourself, and you wonder why a bitch who goes out with you doesn’t want you. Ur boring as shit

Idk, just be cooler

• +1
Reactions: N1666

You even admitted how you don’t share anything about yourself, and you wonder why a bitch who goes out with you doesn’t want you. Ur boring as shit
or maybe its cuz im borderline deformed so its in my best interest to appear inhuman? there are people out there who wonder if i even eat or drink lol

or maybe its cuz im borderline deformed so its in my best interest to appear inhuman? there are people out there who wonder if i even eat or drink lol
She went out with you faggot, she liked your looks enough to give it a shot. How about you blame yourself instead of being a pathetic pussy blaming it on uncontrollable things because you’re a manchild who can’t accept responsibility

Any girl that has ever gone on a date with you
most of the dates i got was by angelmaxxing on tinder and the ones that were, the girls were desperate for an emotional tampon. you cant imagine the emotional diarreah i got to hear thse times

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I thought you could see my dms n shit
Plot twist : HE CAN:feelsgiga:

He just doesn't want to admit it and freak everyone out

Congrats on the slay btw.

I have to pay to fuck white girls. Over.

• JFL
Plot twist : HE CAN:feelsgiga:

He just doesn't want to admit it and freak everyone out

Congrats on the slay btw.

I have to pay to fuck white girls. Over.
I know , one of the mods told me he could see my dms

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
most of the dates i got was by angelmaxxing on tinder and the ones that were, the girls were desperate for an emotional tampon. you cant imagine the emotional diarreah i got to hear thse times
Not sure what to tell you buddy you have a pathetic excuse for legit everything but I guarantee you don’t have low inhib alpha sigma game/rizz with women. Ur probably a boring passive pussy. Did you make any of these girls laugh a single time?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and sub5c3l
Im quoting the common trope used by women

Obviously I’m more like an elegant tiger 🐅
:lul:

Don’t quote anything that comes from the mouth of a food, you may become “foid brained”

In adulthood, male brains are, on average, 10% to 15% larger than female brains(Ruigrok et al., 2014) and remain larger even after body height is adjusted for (Ritchie et al., 2018).

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
:lul:

Don’t quote anything that comes from the mouth of a food, you may become “foid brained”

In adulthood, male brains are, on average, 10% to 15% larger than female brains(Ruigrok et al., 2014) and remain larger even after body height is adjusted for (Ritchie et al., 2018).
I have much brain to spare, I find there is a high related to dabbling in foid speak akin to what I imagine a lethal dose of fentanyl is like

The peace of not thinking…of “no mind” 🧘‍♂️☯️💉💀

Idk, just be cooler

Imo over sharing is cucked and they will use that shit against you

did u turn the lights on or off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back