just fucking work out, o wait you wont because the strain hurts too much.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
You dont like the feeling of straining your muscles out, its too much pain, but thats what will make your voice deeper and raise your hgh.

Fucking retard taking HGH, IGF 1, test, dbol, and even tren. You are gonna be a 30 year old with bitch tits hanging down to your knees, with nipples the size of pinecones. Just fucking work out. by a dumbell, dumbass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21166, ItsOverCel and 2 others
words of somebody who hasnt worked out for longer than a month

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
words of somebody who hasnt worked out for longer than a month
Words of someone who has been put through bootcamp style training in late highschool years :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Words of someone who has been put through bootcamp style training in late highschool years :redpill:
U wanna tell me working out at 17-18 deepened yo voice man?

Working out raises cortisol

Cortisol = bloat

No thx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ItsOverCel, SoonToAscend and 2 others

Cortisol = bloat

No thx
Drinking water will allow you to live, and living is the first cause of dying.

It's the same level of stupidity you wrote.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Drinking water will allow you to live, and living is the first cause of dying.

It's the same level of stupidity you wrote.
I workout don’t worry calm down…

Although I do notice after workout my face is lean etc but the few days after I’m bloated af so if I’ve got an event I won’t workout few days before.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
U wanna tell me working out at 17-18 deepened yo voice man?
it 100 percent did, i would nofap and i would workout for like 2-3 hours a night, then run for as long as I possibly could. I saw my arms grow, hands grow, feet grow, voice deepen, I gained huge amounts of arm strength that never went away even with years of lifting no weight, and my jaw grew those years as well, even if not a lot. I had hollow cheeks by the time i was 19

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and SoonToAscend

Cortisol = bloat

No thx
this is the dumbest shit i've ever read, working out raises your natural genetic strength and allows you to compete in the world. cortisol isnt raised if you just do slow reps and dont try to rush it like some faggot. Enjoy the pain and allow your muscles to stretch.

Or end up as a skinnyfat faggot who will get blown over by a gust of wind.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
You dont like the feeling of straining your muscles out
Weights feel good. It's a nice kind of fatigue. But calisthenics/cardio make me feel like killing myself.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Weights feel good. It's a nice kind of fatigue. But calisthenics/cardio make me feel like killing myself.
even when im just driving uber eats im using grip strength trainers, have my forearms and hands vascular as fuck all day.

I workout don’t worry calm down…

Although I do notice after workout my face is lean etc but the few days after I’m bloated af so if I’ve got an event I won’t workout few days before.
What a fucking dumbass you are

• JFL
even when im just driving uber eats im using grip strength trainers, have my forearms and hands vascular as fuck all day.
Uber eats what a great career path. Keep it up bud.

Uber eats what a great career path. Keep it up bud.
you sound like an old a/f boomer who does nothing but bitch all day, im in college for aviation mechanics you fucking chudley

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, edodalic29 and FootballPlaya69
it 100 percent did, i would nofap and i would workout for like 2-3 hours a night, then run for as long as I possibly could. I saw my arms grow, hands grow, feet grow, voice deepen, I gained huge amounts of arm strength that never went away even with years of lifting no weight, and my jaw grew those years as well, even if not a lot. I had hollow cheeks by the time i was 19
1. Maybe you're just a late bloomer? When did you begin your puberty? Did your height increase? How does it compare to your family members?
2. I am pretty sure it's best to sleep at night due to GH realease, also did you run right after weightlifting?

Do you happen to consume large amounts of spinach and possess a tattoo of anchor on your forearm?

Even if they weren't lazy weak defeatist pussyfarts, they're too afraid of being "mogged" in the gym :blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
1. Maybe you're just a late bloomer? When did you begin your puberty? Did your height increase? How does it compare to your family members?
2. I am pretty sure it's best to sleep at night due to GH realease, also did you run right after weightlifting?
no i grew from 5'3 to 5'11 from 13 to 14, voice deepened that year but continued to deepen till now(24 and 6'3) but its extremely deep like 99 percent deep voice, no one voice mogs me ever, I am puzzled why more dudes dont have deeper voices. I think I just had more growth spurts. Basketball players grow when they are like 22 and 24 so its just tall genes I guess. Idk when I ran, it was never planned, I never ate planned meals, never planned shit. I went camping a lot when was like 18 and 19, I would sit by a fire in the cold on top of a montain while humming viking hymns in a low deep tone. That definitely helped too. yea theres no one talled then me in my family so idk man.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Even if they weren't lazy weak defeatist pussyfarts, they're too afraid of being "mogged" in the gym :blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO:.
why do you need to go to the gym? just lift fucking weights, they cost like 5 dollars each at a used sporting goods store.

• Love it
no i grew from 5'3 to 5'11 from 13 to 14, voice deepened that year but continued to deepen till now(24 and 6'3) but its extremely deep like 99 percent deep voice, no one voice mogs me ever, I am puzzled why more dudes dont have deeper voices. I think I just had more growth spurts. Basketball players grow when they are like 22 and 24 so its just tall genes I guess. Idk when I ran, it was never planned, I never ate planned meals, never planned shit. I went camping a lot when was like 18 and 19, I would sit by a fire in the cold on top of a montain while humming viking hymns in a low deep tone. That definitely helped too. yea theres no one talled then me in my family so idk man.
Ah, a fellow autist who enjoys humming. Glad I am not alone

So, in conclusion, by working out while 17-19 you went from 5'11'' to 6'3'', outgrowing both your parents?

Ah, a fellow autist who enjoys humming. Glad I am not alone

So, in conclusion, by working out while 17-19 you went from 5'11'' to 6'3'', outgrowing both your parents?
nah when i was 17 i was already like 6'1 or 6'2. both my grand dads has this height of 6'3 or 6'4.

nah when i was 17 i was already like 6'1 or 6'2. both my grand dads has this height of 6'3 or 6'4.
So did you gain height from these night workouts or nah?

So did you gain height from these night workouts or nah?
i mean i got taller from 18-21 and wasnt working out the whole time. I wouldnt expect that alone to increase your height

• +1
i mean i got taller from 18-21 and wasnt working out the whole time. I wouldnt expect that alone to increase your height
ok thanks

still jaw more important than height