"Just get a haircut bro" is actually good advice

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Hear me out: getting a new haircut increased my PSL rating by 0.5 - 0.75. I went from getting my regular cucked buzz cuts to getting a high top undercut. According to my own surveys, I went from a 4 PSL to 4.5 - 4.75 PSL. It seems insignificant on the face value, but it actually is. I took new pictures and created a bumble account to test my new PSL looks. It's been less than 2 hours since creating the profile and I have noticed an increase in likes & matches. Thank you to those who pushed me to ditch the cucked buzzcut I was getting. I'm now a staunch believer in looksmaxxing. I'll overdose on lookism pills.

PS: This advice may not apply to truecels. I was a mid to high tier normie before the cut so I've slayed quite a number -- hopefully, i double my slaycount.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Heguldus, mikeock and 3 others
Legit bro. I had mega crappy hair in jan got a haircut and this jb suddenly started to get a lot more attentive and stuff. Kept asking me if where I am going and typical foid stuff. I notice the same with other girls too. It was insane and ragefuel tbh

As my hair grew back she became a bit cold again tho. Do you think that could be cause of the haircut?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Htobrother
Legit bro. I had mega crappy hair in jan got a haircut and this jb suddenly started to get a lot more attentive and stuff. Kept asking me if where I am going and typical foid stuff. I notice the same with other girls too. It was insane and ragefuel tbh

As my hair grew back she became a bit cold again tho. Do you think that could be cause of the haircut?
Legit bro. Get a haircut every 2 weeks if possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 4804 and BuddyBoyo1234
Indir
GQ Brad Pitt Birthday Hair TOUT
Indir 1

chad will always look good @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Ocelot, deer and 6 others
Legit advice tbh. Shame I'm losing my hair on accutane

Legit advice tbh. Shame I'm losing my hair on accutane
Bro i took accutane. The hair loss was very minimal tho but it should get better.

Skin after accutane is definitely worth it.

Bro i took accutane. The hair loss was very minimal tho but it should get better.

Skin after accutane is definitely worth it.
I'm hoping the hairloss stops soon after treatment is done. I'm on month 4

How bad is it? If you have thin hair then it might be worse. My hair was dry but but never really fell out or any thing.

How bad is it? If you have thin hair then it might be worse. My hair was dry but but never really fell out or any thing.
My hair is thin/fine but good hairline as of now. Funny thing is that my hair got thicker in the beginning due to the dryness, but now I'm noticing more hair loss than normal. It can't be noticed on my head yet, which is good. Here's a pic tbh ngl dedsrs-
Screenshot 20200524 121156  01

My hair is thin/fine but good hairline as of now. Funny thing is that my hair got thicker in the beginning due to the dryness, but now I'm noticing more hair loss than normal. It can't be noticed on my head yet, which is good. Here's a pic tbh ngl dedsrs-
View attachment 453707
Yea don't worry you will probably be fine. If the hair loss goes overboard call derma asap

View attachment 453707
im on accutane month 4 as well, my scalp got really dry and big chunks of skin started falling off so I shaved all my hair off, skin is great tho I’m on 80 mg per day

im on accutane month 4 as well, my scalp got really dry and big chunks of skin started falling off so I shaved all my hair off, skin is great tho I’m on 80 mg per day
Jfl goddamn. Also, 80mg is absurdly high. You might want to consider lowering the dosage.

Holy fuck bro 80mg??! You gotta weight like 240 pounds for that

Hear me out: getting a new haircut increased my PSL rating by 0.5 - 0.75. I went from getting my regular cucked buzz cuts to getting a high top undercut. According to my own surveys, I went from a 4 PSL to 4.5 - 4.75 PSL. It seems insignificant on the face value, but it actually is. I took new pictures and created a bumble account to test my new PSL looks. It's been less than 2 hours since creating the profile and I have noticed an increase in likes & matches. Thank you to those who pushed me to ditch the cucked buzzcut I was getting. I'm now a staunch believer in looksmaxxing. I'll overdose on lookism pills.

PS: This advice may not apply to truecels. I was a mid to high tier normie before the cut so I've slayed quite a number -- hopefully, i double my slaycount.

I used the "Haircut" filter in FaceApp and...

Brutal skullpill.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Jfl goddamn. Also, 80mg is absurdly high. You might want to consider lowering the dosage.
I talked with my derm and they said 80 mg is the best if you don’t want acne to ever comeback and they even said 8 months is better than 6. my skin is extremely dry and cracks, I even got a skin infection cuz my skin is so fragile. but I know its worth it i dont wanna be a acnecel

Op, you are an huge faggot

How much are you losing? I know you asked me before, but still I'm losing almost nothing. Just baby hairs above the temples that were super light and unnoticeable anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Can't do that

It's a legit advice if you're between 3-6 psl. If you are above that you are gl regardless of your haircut. If you are below that you are an abomination regardless.

• +1
Legit.

However certain hairstyles can be quite polarizing, like my longhair.

However i hate how fucking straight it is.

truth my face looks fat when i have long sides
Hali
way better short
Halu

• WTF
Reactions: inceletto
Buzzcut is a looksmin for anyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, mikeock and Deleted member 6856
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Subhuman Philtrum and inceletto

Me too it made me get IoIs hair is so important just like every other thing on your face/head tbh,
It changes the whole vibe to you, before I would be percieved as ugly cuck, now I am treated as like hight T aggressive slayer becuaseof shaved sides and short hire like a fucking sickcunt

• +1
> It seems insignificant on the face value, but it actually is.
Lol, I love your self awareness

I've probably gotten 100s of haircuts over my life. They changed nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
I've probably gotten 100s of haircuts over my life. They changed nothing.
PS: This advice may not apply to truecels. If you are mid to high tier normie, try a haircut that suits your face

I get a bald fade every 2 weeks. It’s hard to maintain and you can’t style it like whites.

• +1
I get a bald fade every 2 weeks. It’s hard to maintain and you can’t style it like whites.
Bald fade is just the sides tho, right? Keep the top long.

How much are you losing? I know you asked me before, but still I'm losing almost nothing. Just baby hairs above the temples that were super light and unnoticeable anyway.
I'm losing probaly 3x the normal amount. It's getting noticable on my head tbh, my hair has a lot less volume. I went down to 30mg instead of 60mg last week and that seems to be helping some.

He also actually has good salon tailored haircuts and good hair quality.

incels haircuts are ugly, unkept, void of any style, and disgusting hair quality from shitty health and no maintenance like most incels bodies and clothes.

Talking about Lefort mental masturbation pipe dreams but can’t even get a proper haircut LOL.

@BrendioEEE lost weight, got a haircut, and ascended with cute Waifu he married.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
He also actually has good salon tailored haircuts and good hair quality.

incels haircuts are ugly, unkept, void of any style, and disgusting hair quality from shitty health and no maintenance like most incels bodies and clothes.

Talking about Lefort mental masturbation pipe dreams but can’t even get a proper haircut LOL.

@BrendioEEE lost weight, got a haircut, and ascended with cute Waifu he married.
There's no incel haircut,there's incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back