just get fade and tats if you're..

Guys like him -- and there are thousands of them here -- are hooking up with hot girls every week. Sometimes they even travel to nearby larger cities when they get tired of the girls here. I'm not kidding, either; I was talking to one of them two weeks ago and he told me about some of the recent trips they've gone on.

The irony with your statement that guys like him must have nice lives lies in the fact that they have decided to pursue one of the most physically intensive, dangerous careers that exists. I've heard people here repeat the joke that many of these guys could've earned great incomes as male models and Instagram infuencers, and yet they opted to make $25k-$30k/year rolling around in the dirt, going on 10+ mile training runs, and getting shot at.

theres more to life then just how much income you make tbh, being in the mllitary and travelling or w.e seems much more interesting then wage cuckery, i higly doubt he would make much as a MM, they barely get paid anything even the top tier ones.

That guy is living my ideal life tbh, (travelling the world, and mogging everyone). fuarrkkk wht sui fuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Guys like him -- and there are thousands of them here -- are hooking up with hot girls every week. Sometimes they even travel to nearby larger cities when they get tired of the girls here. I'm not kidding, either; I was talking to one of them two weeks ago and he told me about some of the recent trips they've gone on.

The irony with your statement that guys like him must have nice lives lies in the fact that they have decided to pursue one of the most physically intensive, dangerous careers that exists. I've heard people here repeat the joke that many of these guys could've earned great incomes as male models and Instagram infuencers, and yet they opted to make $25k-$30k/year rolling around in the dirt, going on 10+ mile training runs, and getting shot at.


Can double jaw surgery accomplish this? On a related note, could I potentially get the same results I'd get from double jaw surgery from something like an MSE instead?
No you would MSE twice atleast and double jaw or a lefort 2 to emulate more horizontal and forward growth in the range of 10mm of visual tissue and bone improvement
 
theres more to life then just how much income you make tbh, being in the mllitary and travelling or w.e seems much more interesting then wage cuckery, i higly doubt he would make much as a MM, they barely get paid anything even the top tier ones.

That guy is living my ideal life tbh, (travelling the world, and mogging everyone). fuarrkkk wht sui fuel

It's just not that guy, but thousands of them who basically look like they all came from the same prototype pheno. I see them every single day and it is soul crushing. Whenever my instructor tells me I can take the next day off, I'm happy, but not because it means I don't have to come in and work -- I'm happy because it means I won't have to come face-to-face with otherworldly Chads that even $100k of additional surgery will never make me close to attractive as. It would be a different story if it was just one or two guys here and there, but they're literally all over the place.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth
It's just not that guy, but thousands of them who basically look like they all came from the same prototype pheno. I see them every single day and it is soul crushing. Whenever my instructor tells me I can take the next day off, I'm happy, but not because it means I don't have to come in and work -- I'm happy because it means I won't have to come face-to-face with otherworldly Chads that even $100k of additional surgery will never make me close to attractive as. It would be a different story if it was just one or two guys here and there, but they're literally all over the place.
fuck thats sooo rope inducing
 
No you would MSE twice atleast and double jaw or a lefort 2 to emulate more horizontal and forward growth in the range of 10mm of visual tissue and bone improvement

I've never heard of anyone getting LF2 for aesthetic purposes so I will probably just have to settle for double jaw. So will I need to do MSE before getting double jaw surgery? What if I just get double jaw surgery without getting the MSE? How does all this stuff work?
 
It's just not that guy, but thousands of them who basically look like they all came from the same prototype pheno. I see them every single day and it is soul crushing. Whenever my instructor tells me I can take the next day off, I'm happy, but not because it means I don't have to come in and work -- I'm happy because it means I won't have to come face-to-face with otherworldly Chads that even $100k of additional surgery will never make me close to attractive as. It would be a different story if it was just one or two guys here and there, but they're literally all over the place.
yea it sucks man, being even in the same room as one of them is brutal because if a female walks in your virtually invisible when in the same room as one of those dudes. this is why its better to ldar if you get mogged by a majority of men.
 
I've never heard of anyone getting LF2 for aesthetic purposes so I will probably just have to settle for double jaw. So will I need to do MSE before getting double jaw surgery? What if I just get double jaw surgery without getting the MSE? How does all this stuff work?
MSE will widen your palate, and improve your midface, you will need some braces after then double jaw, will try to link to you mega thread on the info..in a sec
 
  • +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
I've never heard of anyone getting LF2 for aesthetic purposes so I will probably just have to settle for double jaw. So will I need to do MSE before getting double jaw surgery? What if I just get double jaw surgery without getting the MSE? How does all this stuff work?
it wont really significantly improve you tbh, you dont have any severe recession or w,e. its more like a cope to prevent you from roping.

@cocainecowboy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
yea it sucks man, being even in the same room as one of them is brutal because if a female walks in your virtually invisible when in the same room as one of those dudes. this is why its better to ldar if you get mogged by a majority of men.

Unfortunately these guys are so common here that they almost outnumber the local population of above-average (not even Stacy) girls. So even if you wanted a girl who looks barely above average in terms of attractiveness, you're competing with MM-tier guys.
MSE will widen your palate, and improve your midface, you will need some braces after then double jaw, will try to link to you mega thread on the info..in a sec

So first I need to get MSE, then I'll have to get braces, and then I'll finally get double jaw surgery? What would happen if I just went straight to double jaw surgery?
 
Unfortunately these guys are so common here that they almost outnumber the local population of above-average (not even Stacy) girls. So even if you wanted a girl who looks barely above average in terms of attractiveness, you're competing with MM-tier guys.


So first I need to get MSE, then I'll have to get braces, and then I'll finally get double jaw surgery? What would happen if I just went straight to double jaw surgery?
Do you see how women react to these dudes on the street? yes, if you went straight to double jaw you miss improving your overall facial development i.e. adding more facial width, etc 12mm will make a Great difference in width lip, result in 10th tooth smile for most, creates a mini halo, too good supplemented with LF1
 
it wont really significantly improve you tbh, you dont have any severe recession or w,e. its more like a cope to prevent you from roping.

@cocainecowboy

I don't think you realize how recessed my maxilla really is. If you draw a line from my eyes down to my nose, my eyes and nose are basically lined up right under each other (the line should slope forwards a little bit). Even if my maxilla isn't severely recessed, it's still not at at all forward grown
 
I don't think you realize how recessed my maxilla really is. If you draw a line from my eyes down to my nose, my eyes and nose are basically lined up right under each other (the line should slope forwards a little bit). Even if my maxilla isn't severely recessed, it's still not at at all forward grown
Yeah you need LF1 .... like literally best thing you could do alongside LL
 
I don't think you realize how recessed my maxilla really is. If you draw a line from my eyes down to my nose, my eyes and nose are basically lined up right under each other (the line should slope forwards a little bit). Even if my maxilla isn't severely recessed, it's still not at at all forward grown
1573539522098



looks fine
 
Do you see how women react to these dudes on the street? yes, if you went straight to double jaw you miss improving your overall facial development i.e. adding more facial width, etc 12mm will make a Great difference in width lip, result in 10th tooth smile for most, creates a mini halo, too good supplemented with LF1

I've seen how women react to these guys on a few occasions. They basically make fast eye contact with them as soon as they see them starting to walk by and make it a point to smile at them. I have done an experiment on a few occasions where I have walked by the same women moments after they passed one of these guys, and I got neither the eye contact nor the smile.

I remember when someone on Lookism made that morph for me LOL. I like the additional forward growth but the chin is just to much. I think I'm happy with my current chin projection I got from the implant.

EDIT: @Gosick, I just saw where you said "looks fine" in your post. Did you think that was an original photo of me? It was actually a morph created by someone on Lookism. I don't have nearly that much forward growth LOL
 
Last edited:
Brother.. your problem is in your mind. it's not your looks. Get off this site and go abroad (eastern europe) for 6 months or whatever.

That photo is a morph. My real face is much more recessed LOL
 
I live in a city that is connected to a military base (one of the largest in the US). This particular base trains the most capable infantrymen in the US military. I'm doing an internship for school at a facility on the military base, so I have to be on the base 4-5 days/week. Every time I visit the base, I see these guys by the handful (probably at least 20-30 per day, and that's just at the facility where I'm doing my internship). I'll also see countless random groups of them doing their training runs when I'm driving through the base. Out of each group of guys I see, probably at least 60% are on that guy's level of looks. There's also an astonishing number of David Laid-like prettyboys there as well.

Since the city I live in is located so close to the base, it also means that the military guys go to the local bars and clubs here. Since there aren't that many clubs here to begin with (I live in a small-ish city with around 200k people), it results in them flooding the nightlife places here on Friday and Saturday nights. Tinder is also littered with them as well. There are also probably at least several thousand guys who are only one standard deviation (maybe not even that far) below the attractiveness level of the guy whose photo I posted. BTW, between 32,000 - 34,000 military guys train at this base every year. Even if only a small percent of them were that attractive, it still means THOUSANDS of chads invading a relatively small city. But the scary part is that it's NOT a small percent of them who look like that.
You need to move then lol because this is not the norm in most places
 
You need to move then lol because this is not the norm in most places
you are talking to a brick wall

he literally said he is not interested in getting with girls without paying for it, he said he is just doing all these surgeries to look good for himself
 
cope, imagine somone with nerd face and this haircut. Jfl if you think this will work. You need face first
 
@SurgerySoon post more pics of the first guy lol, wanna see if he's frauding or he is really that gl
cope, imagine somone with nerd face and this haircut. Jfl if you think this will work. You need face first
Why do you make so many low IQ posts
 
Last edited:
cope, imagine somone with nerd face and this haircut. Jfl if you think this will work. You need face first
its not that binary lol like "if you have face or dont have face". what do you mean you need face first? yes your face shouldnt be truecel ugly tier or there is 0 life for you and no hope. but we are over this since a long time

you take a normie face, you give him roid, tattoos and tan. do you think he will not look a lot better? lmfao
 
you take a normie face, you give him roid, tattoos and tan. do you think he will not look a lot better? lmfao
he will but he will not be as chaddy as normal chad and it's not ''just'' for some people
 
he will but he will not be as chaddy as normal chad and it's not ''just'' for some people
ofc he wont be chad. nobody is chad but natural born chads. just stop crying about it and move on. chads are low % of the population, you want to mog rest of people, not people with chad/model faces lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Over
I was morphed with Lefort 1 and BSSO and literally look like my avi. It's suifuel. But the reality is that I would not be able to get that much movement unless I went to a blackballed surgeon and spent 50k+ grand. Which I most likely will. I just cannot stand the 1 year recovery.
How much movement would you say you need to get those results?
 
ofc he wont be chad. nobody is chad but natural born chads. just stop crying about it and move on. chads are low % of the population, you want to mog rest of people, not people with chad/model faces lol
sometimes is not enough
 
When it comes to the exact amount of movement I have no idea can't even ballpark it
Oh it's just because I want to know what's a blackpilled amount for someone who is only mildly recessed for the mandible.
I'm getting about 8mm but I'm not sure if that's enough.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I was morphed with Lefort 1 and BSSO and literally look like my avi. It's suifuel. But the reality is that I would not be able to get that much movement unless I went to a blackballed surgeon and spent 50k+ grand. Which I most likely will. I just cannot stand the 1 year recovery.
cope like the pope
 
What’s cope about this? I’m one of the only people who does real looksmaxxing on this website
I respect you brother, lf1 and bsso can be done with insurance for free or around 10k with high quality suregon, and recovery is not as bad it seems, I want to see you ascend
 
  • +1
Reactions: B
I've seen how women react to these guys on a few occasions. They basically make fast eye contact with them as soon as they see them starting to walk by and make it a point to smile at them. I have done an experiment on a few occasions where I have walked by the same women moments after they passed one of these guys, and I got neither the eye contact nor the smile.


I remember when someone on Lookism made that morph for me LOL. I like the additional forward growth but the chin is just to much. I think I'm happy with my current chin projection I got from the implant.

EDIT: @Gosick, I just saw where you said "looks fine" in your post. Did you think that was an original photo of me? It was actually a morph created by someone on Lookism. I don't have nearly that much forward growth LOL

can you post a side profile picture?
I was morphed with Lefort 1 and BSSO and literally look like my avi. It's suifuel. But the reality is that I would not be able to get that much movement unless I went to a blackballed surgeon and spent 50k+ grand. Which I most likely will. I just cannot stand the 1 year recovery.
wont u have to remove ur jaw implants then?
 
Which high quality surgeon are you referring to for 10k?

As far as I see Arnett and gunson are very expensive and the other Italian doctor with all of those good results is around 30-40k as well.
try insurance route first, 420Dude got 1cm covered by insurance passing apnea test, i will send you list of 10-15k high quality lf1 surgeons
 
  • +1
Reactions: B
What’s cope about this? I’m one of the only people who does real looksmaxxing on this website
btw do you have the thread on the maxes you done very curious, you said 50k in procedures
 
@SurgerySoon
this is the phenotypical morph you need to make from left to right, i.e. bigger skull, flat occiput, 1.0midface, ideal philtrum, and flanged brows
 

Attachments

  • 26357.jpg
    26357.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.png
    2.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 25
46606cea8b5ef5bba26da53cc4c8eafb
80be5dd56cdcc9638491faf41bbcd41f
13743579 906908466105231 1708942935 n



18723267 132779060624571 3141074407229751296 n
40cf972cdd579ae5c5e77dd5b8452bb2
60602159 1340147692806108 8070236436004980611 n


just an example. he would look too androgynous/faggot with that frame and vibe but tattoos give balance

just look at the 1st picture and imagine him without his tatts and then look at it again

but then again, i dont have tatts myself so im not even biased, im just saying they are a tool to increase your sex appeal if you get the right ones
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
you are talking to a brick wall

he literally said he is not interested in getting with girls without paying for it, he said he is just doing all these surgeries to look good for himself
Yeah I think you’re right..

He seems to just talk in circles and only really listens to and engrains the things that aid his confirmation bias

I wanted to help but If he wants to go under the knife to get 1 mm of midface implant revision instead of doing the things that’ll actually help his looks then that’s on him
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 2486
you are talking to a brick wall

he literally said he is not interested in getting with girls without paying for it, he said he is just doing all these surgeries to look good for himself

No, I didn't say I "wasn't interested in getting girls without paying for it" -- what I said was that even with all the surgery in the world, my base is too weak and underdeveloped (as key21 pointed out) to ever allow me to become a legit slayer, so I realize that no matter what, I'll probably end up having to pay money to have sex with legitimately hot girls (I.e., escorts).
can you post a side profile picture?

wont u have to remove ur jaw implants then?

Here are a couple side profile photos I took back in September when my hair was shorter (slightly different head poses in each one) -- keep in mind that this is after custom midface + chin implant surgery + submental lipectomy, which was all done back in March 2019:



@Gosick As you can see, my maxilla isn't severely recessed, but it could benefit from more forward growth.

@KEy21 @forwardgrown What do you think? Is my maxilla recessed enough to warrant double jaw surgery, or could I possibly get enough additional forward growth from something less invasive like an MSE?

I kind of feel like my maxilla is in that "borderline" zone, so to speak, where although it would obviously benefit me to have more forward growth, my maxilla isn't so severely recessed that I would absolute benefit to an overtly noticeable degree. Do you see what I mean here @KEy21? Even though I know it won't give the same results as double jaw surgery, I wonder if my recession might be mild enough to the extent that paranasal and premaxillary implants along with lip fillers might be enough to camouflage the issue at least somewhat.

Then again, maybe it really IS that bad and I do desperately need double jaw surgery to become much better-looking.

(Keep in mind I had braces from age 16-19, so I'm not sure how much that messed up my facial development)

Yeah I think you’re right..

He seems to just talk in circles and only really listens to and engrains the things that aid his confirmation bias

I wanted to help but If he wants to go under the knife to get 1 mm of midface implant revision instead of doing the things that’ll actually help his looks then that’s on him

No, I want to do everything I can do to improve my looks, not just fix obvious failos. I don't just want to have all-around average features with no failos; I want to do everything I can to make as many of my features as possible look above-average.
 
Last edited:
No, I didn't say I "wasn't interested in getting girls without paying for it" -- what I said was that even with all the surgery in the world, my base is too weak and underdeveloped (as key21 pointed out) to ever allow me to become a legit slayer, so I realize that no matter what, I'll probably end up having to pay money to have sex with legitimately hot girls (I.e., escorts).


Here are a couple side profile photos I took back in September when my hair was shorter (slightly different head poses in each one) -- keep in mind that this is after custom midface + chin implant surgery, which was done back in March 2019:



@Gosick As you can see, my maxilla isn't severely recessed, but it could benefit from more forward growth.

@KEy21 @forwardgrown What do you think? Is my maxilla recessed enough to warrant double jaw surgery, or could I possibly get enough additional forward growth from something less invasive like an MSE?

I kind of feel like my maxilla is in that "borderline" zone, so to speak, where although it would obviously benefit me to have more forward growth, my maxilla isn't so severely recessed that I would absolute benefit to an overtly noticeable degree. Do you see what I mean here @KEy21? Even though I know it won't give the same results as double jaw surgery, I wonder if my recession might be mild enough to the extent that paranasal and premaxillary implants along with lip fillers might be enough to camouflage the issue at least somewhat.

Then again, maybe it really IS that bad and I do desperately need double jaw surgery to become much better-looking.

(Keep in mind I had braces from age 16-19, so I'm not sure how much that messed up my facial development)



No, I want to do everything I can do to improve my looks, not just fix obvious failos. I don't just want to have all-around average features with no failos; I want to do everything I can to make as many of my features as possible look above-average.

You literally have above average features aside from eye area tho
 
You literally have above average features aside from eye area tho

Thanks but in my area I am either dead average (at best) or below average tbh. Also I don't think I will ever unlock my full looks potential unless I get a few more mm (at least) of forward maxillary projection, whether that's from double jaw surgery, MSE or some other type of device, or a camouflage procedure such as paranasal implants + premaxillary implants + lip fillers.
 
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Thanks but in my area I am either dead average (at best) or below average tbh. Also I don't think I will ever unlock my full looks potential unless I get a few more mm (at least) of forward maxillary projection, whether that's from double jaw surgery, MSE or some other type of device, or a camouflage procedure such as paranasal implants + premaxillary implants + lip fillers.
so why not move?
 
so why not move?

That would just be coping, instead of facing the reality that there truly ARE optimally-developed chads out there in vast numbers that represent the level of attractiveness that girls refuse to settle for any less than.

Edited to add: And why not implement every possible looksmaxxing intervention and see just how much I can improve my looks as long as I have the ability to pay for it? I feel like I'll regret it in 10 years if I don't at least try
 
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
That would just be coping, instead of facing the reality that there truly ARE optimally-developed chads out there in vast numbers that represent the level of attractiveness that girls refuse to settle for any less than.
imagine typing this down. imagine being so fucking low T. you are a literal cuck to these people
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3556
That would just be coping, instead of facing the reality that there truly ARE optimally-developed chads out there in vast numbers that represent the level of attractiveness that girls refuse to settle for any less than.

Edited to add: And why not implement every possible looksmaxxing intervention and see just how much I can improve my looks as long as I have the ability to pay for it? I feel like I'll regret it in 10 years if I don't at least try
true - but @cocainecowboy has a point. youre shooting yourself in the foot. yes, you should do what you can, but theres a limit to your attractiveness ceiling, and if this upper limit is still no where near the chads you mention then youll never live up to the standards of the local girls therefore you have a better chance at being successful AND HAPPY if you move elsewhere
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Your eye area is shit. There’s no other way to put it. Even if you had severe maxillary recession - With the way you look right now: You would benefit much more from eye area surgeries

This is why I recommend them done first. They’ll have the largest positive impact to your looks. So this means that if they don’t have a great impact then nothing will.

I get what you are saying and I agree that my eye area is shit. If I decide to get any additional surgeries, I will obviously go for eye area surgery first, especially since I already had my consultation with Taban last year and am essentially ready to go with it. But just for the record, based on the photos I posted, how bad would you say my maxilla is recessed? Does it look slightly recessed, severely recessed, just average... ?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I get what you are saying and I agree that my eye area is shit. If I decide to get any additional surgeries, I will obviously go for eye area surgery first, especially since I already had my consultation with Taban last year and am essentially ready to go with it. But just for the record, based on the photos I posted, how bad would you say my maxilla is recessed? Does it look slightly recessed, severely recessed, just average... ?
IT. LOOKS. OK. TO. THE. POINT. ADDITIONAL. IMPLANT. WONT. CHANGE. HOW. YOU. ARE. TREATED

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3556, Kade and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
imagine typing this down. imagine being so fucking low T. you are a literal cuck to these people

I'm not a cuck to these people because there are so many Chads here that even they are competing with each other for average girls. So in a way, many of the Chads themselves are forced to be cucks just to have SOME luck with girls. So by me staying out of the game entirely because I have a totally realistic perception of where I stand as a male in terms of looks, I'm actually avoiding getting cucked entirely.
true - but @cocainecowboy has a point. youre shooting yourself in the foot. yes, you should do what you can, but theres a limit to your attractiveness ceiling, and if this upper limit is still no where near the chads you mention then youll never live up to the standards of the local girls therefore you have a better chance at being successful AND HAPPY if you move elsewhere

Moving isn't really one of those things that is feasible for me to do at this point given my situation in life with me finishing graduate school next year. Also, that's why I said in previous posts that at this point (and especially considering my age), I realize that any future invasive looksmaxxing interventions need to be done for the purpose of satisfying my own perception of my looks, even if I will never be even half as attractive as the local gigachads. That's also why I have relegated myself to accepting the likely reality that I will probably have to end up seeing escorts if I want to be with attractive women.
IT. LOOKS. OK. TO. THE. POINT. ADDITIONAL. IMPLANT. WONT. CHANGE. HOW. YOU. ARE. TREATED

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I have said this before but I guess I'll have to say it again: I'm not just getting surgeries to be treated better by girls. I realize that my looksmaxxing ceiling is so low that I will never be the kind of guy who gets girls interested in him based on looks, and that's why I have said several times that I realize I will most likely just end up seeing escorts. However, that's also why i said that I want to do everything I can to improve my own looks because I want to become the best-looking version of myself for ME. So when you said that my maxilla isn't recessed enough for surgery to make a difference in terms of how girls treat me, it's kind of irrelevant since I'm doing all of this for myself at this point (to do it for any other reason would be setting myself up for disappointment).
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I'm not a cuck to these people because there are so many Chads here that even they are competing with each other for average girls. So in a way, many of the Chads themselves are forced to be cucks just to have SOME luck with girls. So by me staying out of the game entirely because I have a totally realistic perception of where I stand as a male in terms of looks, I'm actually avoiding getting cucked entirely.


Moving isn't really one of those things that is feasible for me to do at this point given my situation in life with me finishing graduate school next year. Also, that's why I said in previous posts that at this point (and especially considering my age), I realize that any future invasive looksmaxxing interventions need to be done for the purpose of satisfying my own perception of my looks, even if I will never be even half as attractive as the local gigachads. That's also why I have relegated myself to accepting the likely reality that I will probably have to end up seeing escorts if I want to be with attractive women.


I have said this before but I guess I'll have to say it again: I'm not just getting surgeries to be treated better by girls. I realize that my looksmaxxing ceiling is so low that I will never be the kind of guy who gets girls interested in him based on looks, and that's why I have said several times that I realize I will most likely just end up seeing escorts. However, that's also why i said that I want to do everything I can to improve my own looks because I want to become the best-looking version of myself for ME. So when you said that my maxilla isn't recessed enough for surgery to make a difference in terms of how girls treat me, it's kind of irrelevant since I'm doing all of this for myself at this point (to do it for any other reason would be setting myself up for disappointment).

Just curious and no offense but have you ever seen a therapist?
 
Just curious and no offense but have you ever seen a therapist?

No, I don't need to sit down and waste money paying someone to tell me what I already know about how the world works, and why/how I should just accept where I stand
 
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You really just need roids, fade cut, and maybe some good clothes, then go out and learn how to speak to girls.
You really need to do this pua type of stuff, where you approach girls on the street and clubs every damn day, till you get low inhib as fuck!!
And im saying this as the biggest blackpill and surgery fanatic ever.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Kade and 2 others
your mentally ill man

you give off weirdo vibes

i don't think you can slay. youre too far off

even if you get surgery you will still act like a aspie

going to be extremely hard to learn how to talk to females and change your personality at 32
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Kade

Similar threads

Idehomannetje
Replies
4
Views
69
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra
tenmacel
Replies
5
Views
106
jotunnr
jotunnr
studson
Replies
4
Views
34
copiumconsumer
copiumconsumer
NordicLeonhard
Replies
6
Views
88
jflmeister
jflmeister
dys
Replies
0
Views
60
dys
dys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top