Just get surgeries.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
It's a legit theory, just keep getting enough surgeries and you'll ascend eventually, not a single person who won't ascend from that. Short? LL. Framecel? CL. Skullcel? Monobloc. IPDcel? OBO. Nosecel? Rhino. ETC. ETC. There is the chance of getting botched too but you win some you lose some.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 26678 and 5 others
18955-Michelangelo-Quote-Every-block-of-stone-has-a-statue-inside-it-and.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 26678, ifyouwannabemylover and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: venomaly, Marsik, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Bashan
You finna get bogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
It's a legit theory, just keep getting enough surgeries and you'll ascend eventually, not a single person who won't ascend from that. Short? LL. Framecel? CL. Skullcel? Monobloc. IPDcel? OBO. Nosecel? Rhino. ETC. ETC. There is the chance of getting botched too but you win some you lose some.
Except almost no one will get most of those surgeries because they are insanely expensive, extremely risky/invasive, and most surgeons worth their skills won’t operate on some non deformed incel with BDD.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Nebula and Splinter901
Except almost no one will get most of those surgeries because they are insanely expensive, extremely risky/invasive, and most surgeons worth their skills won’t operate on some non deformed incel with BDD.
They just haven't pushed far enough.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Got anything for small d?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
surgery is for fixing falios only in my opinion. Otherwise you’ll look uncanny or get botched

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and HarrierDuBois
Looksmaxxers are Nietzschean heroes, Aryan warriors, men of a higher spiritual caste. Dispelling cultural lies, defying morality of the zeitgeist, risking life and limb, literally, all to reach their ideal standard of beauty. The real overman is the 5'5" curry who got triple LL, yeux clair, bimax, MSE, zygo implants, OBO, canthoplasty, facelift, lefort 1, 2, 3, all the way up to 12, BSSO, gonion implants rhino, brow ridge implant, chin, undereye, cheekbone and nose filler, monobloc, rhino, forehead reduction, hair transplant, and on top of that bleached skin, hairmaxxed, Perma squint and jut, roided, always wore 4 inch lifts, shoulder pads, false bulge in pants, became a millionaire, gained 1M+ followers on social media, all to ltr a white LTB

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Descargue96, Deleted member 8771 and 4 others
I agree but you have to be careful about procedures, doctor selection etc. If you manage to carry out a surgerymaxxing plan successfully you will ascend hard.

What do you want have done?

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, ifyouwannabemylover and HarrierDuBois
Looksmaxxers are Nietzschean heroes, Aryan warriors, men of a higher spiritual caste. Dispelling cultural lies, defying morality of the zeitgeist, risking life and limb, literally, all to reach their ideal standard of beauty. The real overman is the 5'5" curry who got triple LL, yeux clair, bimax, MSE, zygo implants, OBO, canthoplasty, facelift, lefort 1, 2, 3, all the way up to 12, BSSO, gonion implants rhino, brow ridge implant, chin, undereye, cheekbone and nose filler, monobloc, rhino, forehead reduction, hair transplant, and on top of that bleached skin, hairmaxxed, Perma squint and jut, roided, always wore 4 inch lifts, shoulder pads, false bulge in pants, became a millionaire, gained 1M+ followers on social media, all to ltr a white LTB
That movie would win an Oscar seriously, goosebumps just reading it, redefining your looks is the most impressive feat a human can achieve because it requires 3 things; No copes, vast knowledge, infinite work ethic. Legit bookmarked this beauty of a post.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Sprinkles and Deleted member 21661
I agree but you have to be careful about procedures, doctor selection etc. If you manage to carry out a surgerymaxxing plan successfully you will ascend hard.

What do you want have done?

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Only get surgery if you have a huge flaw that need to be fix

More realistically just have a good base such as being tall, good frame for surgery and enough money to fix a minor failo to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
More realistically just have a good base such as being tall, good frame for surgery and enough money to fix a minor failo to ascend
Or just get every surgery in the book and ascend, I can admit I happen to be tall with a good frame but I still need a couple surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Or just get every surgery in the book and ascend, I can admit I happen to be tall with a good frame but I still need a couple surgeries.
I'm short with 6in wrists and small shoulders

• +1
Not at 17 most likely no.
I might make a thread in future, imma cope and run a stack until I can LL. But my face is shit so LL is last on the list

I might make a thread in future, imma cope and run a stack until I can LL. But my face is shit so LL is last on list
PM rn I can tell you which surgeries will carry you up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
My face after seeing this thread:
d53d56a3bb16911fc57f4d1e98ed9628.gif
FlusteredEagerDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Front:
3Q7wHhZ0MnV1yO9Npl65DqSd_PbZkQjBembkF7ZM6QiafBdk9SZRrI6SCFuqda9tD3R1U0IGdoG04b-3r2RYZHdciHA6ZDqN1BJ8vRkMgRGWVRZtsoU5MH_mHUmZ0pBzBxZoRQRqRqSfHTf5G2APH24
hO32ptx3muMxeir-ySneMV1bNjb21iuMcMdofPRxrMT71ownoFrqnwf4Merkovcf-nMNhBnIHAoFn6pOqvm_1rwt0Yhju88SssfrygQz2JAHh290OvnURvwXR5APdCZBm45F89CfQ6ziGx9c9pH5tkw

Sides:
GiamQsrFyvGfn36UfSMCw7hF3I2Az6DA9EurkDqGGLeGMfPUXFFFOs7zA9CdasAcZrtLv4OH7KgeWaelQT5g51duIWcy39NbruuDOH1j8kVm9T2NHgiFKFiNj83vR_McpzDioQh7jcoRnvpU6bD6HPs
v9dZ-mP-HuUyQN_rvu4Y_ajENePKeZGGrHk7YSpAjAAeZ1Llh6HLal2UkUEeyCy8g38p0cZLxI3VKXX-8Eq3lOYgpr7ogt49lGXdPnh77MWyQUDyxtrningMMYihpwvPVVZdsGkuSIgzVlDPzjnz1MM
Thicker neck, slightly more chin projection (fillers, implants, or genio, up to you), rhino for better nose bride, nosetip, and nostrils, some way to fix pfl but not 100% sure which surgery would be ideal for this. Rest of softmaxxing looks already done and great.

• Love it
Front:
3Q7wHhZ0MnV1yO9Npl65DqSd_PbZkQjBembkF7ZM6QiafBdk9SZRrI6SCFuqda9tD3R1U0IGdoG04b-3r2RYZHdciHA6ZDqN1BJ8vRkMgRGWVRZtsoU5MH_mHUmZ0pBzBxZoRQRqRqSfHTf5G2APH24
hO32ptx3muMxeir-ySneMV1bNjb21iuMcMdofPRxrMT71ownoFrqnwf4Merkovcf-nMNhBnIHAoFn6pOqvm_1rwt0Yhju88SssfrygQz2JAHh290OvnURvwXR5APdCZBm45F89CfQ6ziGx9c9pH5tkw

Sides:
GiamQsrFyvGfn36UfSMCw7hF3I2Az6DA9EurkDqGGLeGMfPUXFFFOs7zA9CdasAcZrtLv4OH7KgeWaelQT5g51duIWcy39NbruuDOH1j8kVm9T2NHgiFKFiNj83vR_McpzDioQh7jcoRnvpU6bD6HPs
v9dZ-mP-HuUyQN_rvu4Y_ajENePKeZGGrHk7YSpAjAAeZ1Llh6HLal2UkUEeyCy8g38p0cZLxI3VKXX-8Eq3lOYgpr7ogt49lGXdPnh77MWyQUDyxtrningMMYihpwvPVVZdsGkuSIgzVlDPzjnz1MM
Bruh you're GL tbh but your pheno fucks you over so hard (no offense dude)

I can't think of many surgeries you need. Maybe Europeanizing you nose tip and eyes. Rhino can do the first to a certain extent, second one is going to be hard even if you get some oculoplastic work because you have beady eyes with low PFL that are typical of many asians. I guess it will also play with your sense of identity if that's something that bothers you.

Main failo I can find other than that is your IPD / ESR / ICD being too high. But that's not as a bad as those parameters being too low and the selfie might be distorting your pics.

Also LL if you are short.

EDIT: Calced your ESR and it's good I guess you just have a massive ICD and small PFL giving the illusion of overly wide eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 25938
Thicker neck, slightly more chin projection (fillers, implants, or genio, up to you), rhino for better nose bride, nosetip, and nostrils, some way to fix pfl but not 100% sure which surgery would be ideal for this. Rest of softmaxxing looks already done and great.
Based advice. I haven't done some neck curls in a while, might crank some out tonight. Although my chin is in a much, much better place than a couple years ago thanks to puberty and chewing, I still feel insecure about it. Rhino seems attainable. I don't think I'd want to risk losing my eyes just for a couple mm of PFL, therefore I will cope with eyelid pulling and facial yoga jfl.

• +1
I haven't done some neck curls in a while, might crank some out tonight.
This helps greatly, do both neck extensions and neck flexions.

Although my chin is in a much, much better place than a couple years ago thanks to puberty and chewing, I still feel insecure about it.
Your chin is pretty good, way better than mine, but if you want to squeeze out as much of your looks as possible then just adjusting a tinyy bit more projection would help.

Rhino seems attainable.
Probably the most safe and consistently good surgery there is for those who need it.

I don't think I'd want to risk losing my eyes just for a couple mm of PFL, therefore I will cope with eyelid pulling and facial yoga jfl.
Understandable you would not want to risk your eyes but unfortunately I don't think non surgical alternatives work in this case.

• +1
Bruh you're GL tbh but your pheno fucks you over so hard (no offense dude)

I can't think of many surgeries you need. Maybe Europeanizing you nose tip and eyes. Rhino can do the first to a certain extent, second one is going to be hard even if you get some oculoplastic work because you have beady eyes with low PFL that are typical of many asians. I guess it will also play with your sense of identity if that's something that bothers you.

Main failo I can find other than that is your IPD / ESR / ICD being too high. But that's not as a bad as those parameters being too low and the selfie might be distorting your pics.

Also LL if you are short.
By pheno do you mean race? If so then yeah, Asian men have been dealt a really bad hand in the dating/PSL/SMV world.

I think the Europeanization of my face would be determined by whether I want to run K-Pop niche game or a more wide-appeal strategy. Furthemore, I'm afraid that nose and eye surgeries (depending on the type of alteration done) will look uncanny due to the fact that my browridge/supraorbitals are not robust/prominent enough to support increase height/definition in either region. But I do know that I'd look hella mogger with a good PFL, which would also mitigate my IPD/ICD/ES ratio looking occasionally Sid from Ice Age tier. but that will still require highly risky surgeries.

I'm also 5'9, so idk where that puts me on the LL spectrum.

• +1
Don't get LL tbh, 5'9" is normal height and expected for your race so less failo, only for people 5'7 and below imo.

• +1
This helps greatly, do both neck extensions and neck flexions.
Doing them rn.

Your chin is pretty good, way better than mine, but if you want to squeeze out as much of your looks as possible then just adjusting a tinyy bit more projection would help.
Thanks man. Admittedly, my chin looks 10x better when I maintain good lip seal, or else my chin looks weaker and my lips more pouty. This probably indicates that my chin is slightly weaker than it should optimally be.

Probably the most safe and consistently good surgery there is for those who need it.
Tales from Iran.

Understandable you would not want to risk your eyes but unfortunately I don't think non surgical alternatives work in this case.
Yeah. I really wish there are some (slightly) effective non-surgical methods that I discover in the future.

• +1
Thanks man. Admittedly, my chin looks 10x better when I maintain good lip seal, or else my chin looks weaker and my lips more pouty. This probably indicates that my chin is slightly weaker than it should optimally be.
Lip seal is crucial for attractive mouth area and chin, my lip seal is fucked from braces so my chin looks giga recessed.

Tales from Iran.
Elab.

Yeah. I really wish there are some (slightly) effective non-surgical methods that I discover in the future
We can only hope.

By pheno do you mean race? If so then yeah, Asian men have been dealt a really bad hand in the dating/PSL/SMV world.

I think the Europeanization of my face would be determined by whether I want to run K-Pop niche game or a more wide-appeal strategy. Furthemore, I'm afraid that nose and eye surgeries (depending on the type of alteration done) will look uncanny due to the fact that my browridge/supraorbitals are not robust/prominent enough to support increase height/definition in either region. But I do know that I'd look hella mogger with a good PFL, which would also mitigate my IPD/ICD/ES ratio looking occasionally Sid from Ice Age tier. but that will still require highly risky surgeries.

Yeah I mean race. Facially you could have been a white chadlite - chad (maybe the latter after a few surgeries) in theory if you had the same kind of features / bones but a white pheno.

I also think slight europeanization would be a wide-appeal strategy not just K-pop niche (K-pop guys are trying to look more Euro to increase their global appeal)

If you are worried about brow-ridge there are probably surgeries to enhance that area that aren't crazy.

Your ESR is good actually. Problem is ICD to PFL (huge ICD vs small PFL) and I'm not sure that's even fixable. There's probably some crazy exotic shit out there but I wouldn't bother.

I'm more of an intense looksmaxxer so I'll say I'd get LL at 5'9" cause I care about height and live in Europe where people are height moggers (I want it at 6'1"...) But tbh if it doesn't bother you I just wouldn't do it.

Overall you are GL and I wouldn't sweat it much.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois