Just got back from grocery shopping. Rate my groceries

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
@Jamesothy @Chinacurry @Prettyboy @andy9432 @Thomas DOM @eduardkoopman @Wallenberg how are my groceries? Are they good foods to eat? Also guess how much I spent on them

Also trying Australian butter. Never had it before. Decided to buy vegetables also. Celery and red peppers. I never buy vegetables
C1281F7F 794F 472B BEC5 AB7D9F12D50E

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 12002, Quantumphysics and 1 other person
Looks healthy and tasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, MiroslavBulldosex and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Blackgymmax

Also is it ok to store all this in the fridge?

Looks healthy and tasty
I’m bad at cooking so it all tastes the same

A girl last night told me how to cook liver so I finally bought some. Albeit chicken liver since my grocery store doesn’t have beef liver. They didn’t have any cow tongue either so I bought wagyu instead

I’m bad at cooking so it all tastes the same

A girl last night told me how to cook liver so I finally bought some. Albeit chicken liver since my grocery store doesn’t have beef liver. They didn’t have any cow tongue either so I bought wagyu instead
wym bro i thought blacks r good with seasoning and shit

shame on you

this is ur half british showing through

Eggs just arrived in the mail
499E0AD8 269A 4B1C BD83 E3556B62E432

@Jamesothy @Chinacurry @Prettyboy @andy9432 @Thomas DOM @eduardkoopman @Wallenberg how are my groceries? Are they good foods to eat? Also guess how much I spent on them

Also trying Australian butter. Never had it before. Decided to buy vegetables also. Celery and red peppers. I never buy vegetables
View attachment 1871100
that's a shit aussie butter, and why buy that if u also got president?

best butter in aus is the kiwi shit, westgold if u can.get it

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
that's a shit aussie butter, and why buy that if u also got president?

best butter in aus is the kiwi shit, westgold if u can.get it
Yea I just tried that Australian butter just to compare it to the French president butter that I’ve been eating. Never againnnnnnn. So gross

Yea I just tried that Australian butter just to compare it to the French president butter that I’ve been eating. Never againnnnnnn. So gross
try western star.

I stick to westgold, or the real shit, kerrygold now.

another good one u get in Topps in bkk is the sakura thai butter

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You purchased the entire meat section nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back