Just got banned from ps4 for 30 days for racism. anyone got any other good copes?

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
my old coping strategy was play WW2 on ps4. with my laptop next to me browsing looksmax threads between rounds of cod or between games. also with my phone and talking to the discord bros at the same time for optimal dopamine.

but now ps4 is taken away for 30 days i feel like discord and looksmax isnt fulfilling my fried receptors.

anyone got any other good copes for me on the weekends besides gym? (have no friends or gf)

also this is like the 4th time ive been banned for racism so the bans are getting longer and longer:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 11758
usually i get head when i play games so couldn’t tell you man

pirate games on PC

usually i get head when i play games so couldn’t tell you man
IMG 6472

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
op needs to appear on black payback for racism
@Gonthar

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Gonthar
pirate games on PC
i just have a shitty laptop now. i used to PC rot with steam games like csgo and dayZ. what is the main PC games people play these days?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
i just have a shitty laptop now. i used to PC rot with steam games like csgo and dayZ. what is the main PC games people play these days?
gta 4 with a lot of mods

my old coping strategy was play WW2 on ps4. with my laptop next to me browsing looksmax threads between rounds of cod or between games. also with my phone and talking to the discord bros at the same time for optimal dopamine.

but now ps4 is taken away for 30 days i feel like discord and looksmax isnt fulfilling my fried receptors.

anyone got any other good copes for me on the weekends besides gym? (have no friends or gf)

also this is like the 4th time ive been banned for racism so the bans are getting longer and longer:feelswhy:
Stop being racisttttttt :soy:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 14543