JUST GOT BITTEN BY A FUCKING DOG

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Half Dutch. Feeling my bones, I say again 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
I walk just walking outside, and all of the sudden this large brown Labrador started barking from a distance, but I just kept walking. Then he fucking jumped me and bite my arm. And kinda hurted and I could feel the teeth, i can see a small mark on my arm (i wore a jacket and vest)

I swear I wanna kill this mutt dog, and destroy the owners house and car.

I fucking HATE dogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, whiteislandpill, borntosuffer and 17 others
Go check for rabies

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, flippasav, NorwoodAscender and 5 others
I walk just walking outside, and all of the sudden this large brown Labrador started barking from a distance, but I just kept walking. Then he fucking jumped me and bite my arm. And kinda hurted and I could feel the teeth, i can see a small mark on my arm (i wore a jacket and vest)

I fucking HATE dogs
Dogs are considered first class citizens compared to us. We're snakes living in an eel world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, NorwoodAscender, rand anon and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Scar halo bro everything has a positive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, NorwoodAscender, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
should have used that opportunity to kill that mutant

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, bloomercel and NumbThePain
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and wsada
I already hated dogs so much

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, NorwoodAscender, bloomercel and 1 other person
It didn't break skin. What can i do?
even a tiny incision that couldnt be seen by the naked eye could give you rabies. but a highly doubt a Labrador has it

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, NorwoodAscender and NumbThePain
even a tiny incision that couldnt be seen by the naked eye could give you rabies. but a highly doubt a Labrador has it
Thanks, will call a doctor, you never know. I should kill this dog and eat it raw with it's blood

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, NorwoodAscender, bloomercel and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and NumbThePain
@Michael Myers @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, emeraldglass and Michael Myers
That's what you get for all those warnings

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Stacies will protect lab as innocent dog and put ugly short subhumans to death instead, cruel world for ugly humans

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, NorwoodAscender, bloomercel and 2 others
Wait, a Labrador?! They are known to be very friendly. Are you sure it was a Labrador?
Not sure, I'm not too good with dog breeds. It looked larger than a Labrador, it was more hairy and with bright eyes, it was brown, but it looked like a brown Labrador

Most brown actual Labradors I never had trouble with, they were always rly gentle and cute

• +1
Stacies will protect lab as innocent dog and put ugly short subhumans to death instead, cruel world for ugly humans
This is true. Dogpill is real, one of the reasons i hate dogs also

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and bloomercel
Wait, a Labrador?! They are known to be very friendly. Are you sure it was a Labrador?
It was definitely a woman owner. She projected her eel mind onto the labrador so it attacks incels.

• +1
Do a vasectomy on it for revenge

• +1
Do as your username says

• +1
Cats mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, User28823 and NumbThePain
It was definitely a woman owner. She projected her eel mind onto the labrador so it attacks incels.
It were older couple (60-70) Otherwise i woulda kill that dog instantly if a foid or chad was the owner. I could see they had trouble holding the dog back, he really tried to, so i felt kinda bad to say anything.

Dog felt threatened I walked so close near passed them in a alleyway. Even I have low trust aura for dogs. Brutal

• +1

I fucking HATE dogs
damn bro get well soon

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Not sure, I'm not too good with dog breeds. It looked larger than a Labrador, it was more hairy and with bright eyes, it was brown, but it looked like a brown Labrador

Most brown actual Labradors I never had trouble with, they were always rly gentle and cute

This is a Labrador.

This is a Rottweiler.

This is a “Duitse herdershond.”

I did not see the dog, but I refuse to believe it was the first dog breed (labradors).

Attachments

• 1713457991399.jpeg
    1713457991399.jpeg
    629.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and NorwoodAscender
@Michael Myers @emeraldglass
Best to go to a doctor Bhai, dogs saliva is very bacterial.

I would only consider owning a guard or hunting dog, or perhaps a sheepdog if I were a shepherd. Anything else seems unnecessary. People's intense love for their dogs seems is not healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, NorwoodAscender and NumbThePain
shouldve kill that dog imagine if he attack a kid

• +1
Best to go to a doctor Bhai, dogs saliva is very bacterial.

I would only consider owning a guard or hunting dog, or perhaps a sheepdog if I were a shepherd. Anything else seems unnecessary. People's intense love for their dogs seems is not healthy.
True, will go bhai. Thank you

THIS, i don't get it either. It's nuts if u ask me, especially women love those things. But they are stinky dirty mutts that also bite and give diseases

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, NorwoodAscender and emeraldglass
Over boyo

If you have rabies ur gonna die

• +1
shouldve kill that dog imagine if he attack a kid
Indeed. I just imagined what if he bit my face, I'd prolly got a gore incident with scars. Dogs aren't supposed to attack civilians for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and NorwoodAscender
@Vermilioncore take care of the dog like you took care of my son

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, NorwoodAscender and NumbThePain
True, will go bhai. Thank you

THIS, i don't get it either. It's nuts if u ask me, especially women love those things. But they are stinky dirty mutts that also bite and give diseases
lurker reading this thread will think these guys are bad people for hating dogs.

They were not made to be kept inside they were made to roam outside, it’s only now that people took their dogs inside their home.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, NorwoodAscender, NumbThePain and 1 other person
 f55de3b0 3eff 454c 966a 1ea4edfe47a7

• JFL
  • +1
lurker reading this thread will think these guys are bad people for hating dogs.

They were not made to be kept inside they were made to roam outside, it’s only now that people took their dogs inside their home.
Yes, and me raging like this is just a result of me getting bit. The dog started it

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and NorwoodAscender

I fucking HATE dogs
Almost happened to me too

• So Sad

Sahih Muslim 5248:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: "Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog."

cats mog dogs to the favelas

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, NorwoodAscender and NumbThePain
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Xangsane
Was on holiday and a dog almost bit me. In holland
Be careful for dogs, especially the big ones and the strong breeds. Labradors can be agressive too to strangers.

How often u visited here in Holland?

• +1
Yeah ik, it were none of those, though. But it looked more like a labrador. Maybe it was a mix breed?
Must have been something else, maybe it was a husky?

Btw, go to the doctor’s asap. Like now.

Attachments

• 1713460275731.jpeg
    1713460275731.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Sahih Muslim 5248:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: "Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog."

cats mog dogs to the favelas
Cats aren’t any better. They’re responsible for worms in the brain. I’d prefer no angel visiting my house to having worms in my brain, but that’s me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: kebab
Be careful for dogs, especially the big ones and the strong breeds. Labradors can be agressive too to strangers.

How often u visited here in Holland?
Labradors are never aggressive! It was a different breed.

• +1

I fucking HATE dogs
He bit your moderation away