Just got brutally mogged by a 6 8 at least 250lbs giant in the supermarket

D

Deleted member 4720

Silver
Fuck you have to experience the extreme to know what Size mog really feels like. He was ugly af too. Have to remind myself I would just shoot him in a battlefield, both ancient and modern.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
greycel moment
Em45gdoXMAAf JA

• JFL
Reactions: Troglodyte and TheoryMaxxer
Idc about your gay fantasies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, highT, Deleted member 10709 and 8 others
when did i ask

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, highT, Deleted member 6111 and 2 others
how do you know that he's 6'8 and 250lbs jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
how do you know that he's 6'8 and 250lbs jfl
Are you dumb? Visual perception. He was huge, even 6 7 looked to low and he was heavy af too. He could barely walk normally

Thanks for the compliment op. Why didn't you say hi to me?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: here, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7313 and 6 others
Fuck you have to experience the extreme to know what Size mog really feels like. He was ugly af too. Have to remind myself I would just shoot him in a battlefield, both ancient and modern.
Are you dumb? Visual perception. He was huge, even 6 7 looked to low and he was heavy af too. He could barely walk normally
Damn bro, I was just tryna buy some eggs and a Redbull, no need for this

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
that ogre could fuck your oneitis with holding with his one hand

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4720

This is why giants are quite rare, they were the first ones to be spotted and ganged up on in the battlefield.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and WadlowMaxxing
thx for looksmaxing tips btw

• +1
Damn bro, I was just tryna buy some eggs and a Redbull, no need for this
Over for you bro, your face is fucking hideous and females are intimidated by you

• So Sad
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ManzareK, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538 and WadlowMaxxing
maybe ur a manlet
Maybe, but that’s not the point. I literally watched him the whole time, next to other people as things. I think I know how big He was you fucking greycel

that guy with your oneitis
TvCUX85

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10524

Why didn't you amog him, you could have talked to him and say something like: "Excuse me boy, where do you keep the toilet paper? Ohhh...I thought you worked here..."
An NBA player also mentioned a similar story when a white guy confused him for a luggage boy in a fancy hotel.

• JFL
Why didn't you amog him, you could have talked to him and say something like: "Excuse me boy, where do you keep the toilet paper? Ohhh...I thought you worked here..."
An NBA player also mentioned a similar story when a white guy confused him for a luggage boy in a fancy hotel.
in reality
"excuse me boy- BAMM ahhh please don't hurt me"

ion remember asking erotica from you

Imagine calling me gay for feeing mogged, that’s literally the opposite of being gay

anyways I hairmogged him to oblivion he was bald Old cel while I’m NwO so over for him actually

Fuck how do you even recover from such a mog? No matter how hard I gymcel, no matter if I roid, I’ll never be a intimidating ogre.