Just got told I need bimax

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Posts
17,342
Reputation
28,261
Recently contacted Korean plastic surgery clinic asking them for prices for surgeries and I mentioned genio, they said I need bimax, not genio
  2023 06 26  151245

Saying hi to local gaslighters such as:
@khvirgin
  2023 06 26  153644
@pashtun
  2023 06 26  153702
@sebsyx
  2023 06 26  153718
@RecessedChinCel
  2023 06 26  134536
@nitesik
  2023 06 26  153823
And @HighClassMaxing
  2023 06 26  153808
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skry, nevermind2, Deleted member 28541 and 11 others
@aBetterMii it's over:feelsrope:
 
@St.TikTokcel waiting for mandatory heedandsucceed clip
 
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, HerpDerpson and St.TikTokcel
Why bimax if it doesn’t advance upper maxilla tho??
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 25713 and Deleted member 24444
Celebration Daytona GIF by NASCAR


Me when dr. Yang bogs you.
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WanderingBurro, datboijj, aspiringexcel and 6 others
Recently contacted Korean plastic surgery clinic asking them for prices for surgeries and I mentioned genio, they said I need bimax, not genio
View attachment 2281602

Saying hi to local gaslighters such as:
@khvirgin
View attachment 2281603
@pashtun
View attachment 2281605
@sebsyx
View attachment 2281607
@RecessedChinCel
View attachment 2281608
@nitesik
View attachment 2281610
And @HighClassMaxing
View attachment 2281609

Unless you want to also femmaxx, I suggest not going to a country where a pointy cute chin and a small jaw is seen as ideal.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, agoostis and Deleted member 24444
@It'snotover @Nebula
 
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Recently contacted Korean plastic surgery clinic asking them for prices for surgeries and I mentioned genio, they said I need bimax, not genio
View attachment 2281602

Saying hi to local gaslighters such as:
@khvirgin
View attachment 2281603
@pashtun
View attachment 2281605
@sebsyx
View attachment 2281607
@RecessedChinCel
View attachment 2281608
@nitesik
View attachment 2281610
And @HighClassMaxing
View attachment 2281609
You will look like a horse nigga just get paranasal implants and nose bridge implant like most chinks and stop coping with bimax u have no malocclusion
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25713 and Deleted member 24444
You will look like a horse nigga just get paranasal implants and nose bridge implant like most chinks and stop coping with bimax u have no malocclusion
Doctor said so lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Bimax is the most cope surgery of all time. For that money you can get 2-3 others that will impact your smv tenfold
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, datboijj, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, datboijj, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
@It'snotover @Nebula
Insane cope fratello, you don't have malocclusion lmao. Get rhino for nose bridge and paranasal implants
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Recently contacted Korean plastic surgery clinic asking them for prices for surgeries and I mentioned genio, they said I need bimax, not genio
View attachment 2281602

Saying hi to local gaslighters such as:
@khvirgin
View attachment 2281603
@pashtun
View attachment 2281605
@sebsyx
View attachment 2281607
@RecessedChinCel
View attachment 2281608
@nitesik
View attachment 2281610
And @HighClassMaxing
View attachment 2281609
1687773214613
these fucking retards dont understand that no one in modern world has crazy forward growth
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and It'snotover
imagine trusting some gook who cant speak english over professional looksmaxxers on org
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29155 and 6 others
So it's just a retarded clinic? I remember messaging giant and he didn't mention bimax
Boi surgeons don't give a shit mostly, they want your money
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 30283, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Bimax is the most cope surgery of all time. For that money you can get 2-3 others that will impact your smv tenfold
like what? if ur maxilla is recessed and u put a infra malar implant on ur shit skull, what do u think u'll look like? Bimax is always worth it for recessed cels. Genio affects ur smv more. But if u‘re recessed, u can only use fillers and can't put any implants on your face without looking uncanny. Unless they're small.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
dont get surgery ur perfect the way you are
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 24444
Yes

@TRUE_CEL can you ban him he gaslights everyone who tries to improve?
What did I say man.... I don't think you need bimax.... maybe genio but I'm just being honest, I saw how you look like I don't think u would benefit from it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, It'snotover and Deleted member 30884
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30707 and poopoohead
bro I'd contact other surgeons before u get persuaded into getting shit u dont need.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Bimax wtf, I don't remember seeing you recessed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
like what? if ur maxilla is recessed and u put a infra malar implant on ur shit skull, what do u think u'll look like? Bimax is always worth it for recessed cels. Genio affects ur smv more. But if u‘re recessed, u can only use fillers and can't put any implants on your face without looking uncanny. Unless they're small.
OP isn’t recessed he is Asian. Also water response
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, BongMog, It'snotover and 1 other person
The doctor after gaslighting you to get something you don't need:

Template speech 100 0c6db91aec9c
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 24444
@HarrierDuBois
 
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Recently contacted Korean plastic surgery clinic asking them for prices for surgeries and I mentioned genio, they said I need bimax, not genio
View attachment 2281602

Saying hi to local gaslighters such as:
@khvirgin
View attachment 2281603
@pashtun
View attachment 2281605
@sebsyx
View attachment 2281607
@RecessedChinCel
View attachment 2281608
@nitesik
View attachment 2281610
And @HighClassMaxing
View attachment 2281609
Ideally you need 5cm bimax + 2cm genio
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17244, nitesik and 1 other person

Similar threads

adi.mike
Replies
3
Views
41
recessed_00
recessed_00
Z
Replies
2
Views
36
Absurdist
Absurdist
jorge..k
Replies
19
Views
128
qardhinian
qardhinian
jorge..k
Replies
20
Views
81
jorge..k
jorge..k
Simikz
Replies
13
Views
164
Simikz
Simikz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top