just had a consult with pagnoni

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
He invented a truly revolutionary osteotomy, that can save incels with not implants needed. He showed me a picture of someone who got that osteotomy and they look fantastic. However, I asked him what the risk was, and he said "there is no risk. 0". That's a huge red flag.

also jfl @smvmaxxertilllate bro showed me pics of ******as M as example BnAs for midface implants.

But yea, Pagnoni could ascend me from 3 PSL to a HTN for only 34000 euros based on what it looks like right now. However, any surgeon who claims their exclusive technique is that is on the same level as IMDO and has no risks, it sounds too good to be true. For reference, it is an osteotomy he claims to have pioneered that can give a mandibular widening effect on the same level as IMDO with no implants, and is only a mild modifications of BSSO. The BnAs looked promising, but I just have a hard time believing it really is 0 risk.

Thoughts? @AscendingHero Is fixing my midface, negative orbital vector, ameloriating my downward growth, and widening my mandible too good to be true? Only 35k euros @RealSurgerymax

35 thousand euros damn

I’d rather learn rizz for free

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Does he do lefort 3? I'm deformed

He invented a truly revolutionary osteotomy, that can save incels with not implants needed. He showed me a picture of someone who got that osteotomy and they look fantastic. However, I asked him what the risk was, and he said "there is no risk. 0". That's a huge red flag.

also jfl @smvmaxxertilllate bro showed me pics of ******as M as example BnAs for midface implants.

But yea, Pagnoni could ascend me from 3 PSL to a HTN for only 34000 euros based on what it looks like right now. However, any surgeon who claims their exclusive technique is that is on the same level as IMDO and has no risks, it sounds too good to be true. For reference, it is an osteotomy he claims to have pioneered that can give a mandibular widening effect on the same level as IMDO with no implants, and is only a mild modifications of BSSO. The BnAs looked promising, but I just have a hard time believing it really is 0 risk.

Thoughts? @AscendingHero Is fixing my midface, negative orbital vector, ameloriating my downward growth, and widening my mandible too good to be true? Only 35k euros @RealSurgerymax
Mirin Pagnoni that offers consults when it's almost midnight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and whiteissuperior
Does he do lefort 3? I'm deformed
completely unironically im probably one of the closest things to an actual lefort 3 patient on the forum. I am class 3 and severely concave, , legit borderline casey neistat tier. (not as bad, but close). he and @realsurgerymaxx claims implants and bimax can fix that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
completely unironically im probably one of the closest things to an actual lefort 3 patient on the forum. I am class 3 and severely concave, , legit borderline casey neistat tier. (not as bad, but close). he and @realsurgerymaxx claims implants and bimax can fix that
My side profile is pancake tier

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 21048
34,000 thousands euros/dollars? damn

If I were you, I'd do more research on it, see if you can talk to those who got that procedure

If you were convinced by the before and afters and have the money and time i see no reason not to do it

Surgeons and plastic surgery is always innovating and techniques advancing... I dont see a reason to be overly apprehensive on it, you pay for what you get

What is the procedure specifically?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
34,000 thousands dollars? damn

If I were you, I'd do more research on it, see if you can talk to those who got that procedure

If you were convinced by the before and afters and have the money and time i see no reason not to do it

What is the procedure specifically?
he wouldnt go into detail, he said its a modification of bimax he made that allows for mandibular widening, One guy with a heart shaped faced went from high tier subhuman to HTN or even chadlite off of that and implants. Looked to give mandibular widening results that were almost IMDO tier.

Problem is he said only he offers it and he doesnt wanna tell anyone what it is because its his secret. So I'd have a hard time meeting anyone who had it done. We do know one guy who got extensive implant work done with pagnoni, maybe he can refer us?
@RealSurgerymax thoughts on Pagnoni's mandibular widening technique? You work with him closely and he said this would serve me almost as well as jaw angle widening implants, (for width, not for gonial angle)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

I have beachfront property in Nebraska for you if you believe him

I have beachfront property in Nebraska for you if you believe him
about the 0 risk part? absolutely not.

about the osteotomy existing? yea i believe him

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut

I remember a thread a user here made when he got botched by him.

Every surgeon will say 0 risk. What else do you expect him to say? 1% chance of some dangerous complication to scare you off?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
link?

no surgery has 0 risk ngl
Was the guys fault he didn’t even need surgery but pagnoni performed anyway…