Just had my 5th session of laser hair reduction

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
And I learnt something new. Maybe I’ll make an updated thread on laser hair reduction

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
Are you getting it done by a licensed provider or are you just doing it DIY? Might do it for my neck and shoulder hairs.

Are you getting it done by a licensed provider or are you just doing it DIY? Might do it for my neck and shoulder hairs.
Licensed provider bhai

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I found it too expensive to remove all.

I opted for only removing parts where its hard/a nuance to shave. Back, butt (in and out) and genitals. Have not touched anywhere else as I can easily shave/wax/epilate them on my own without a fuss.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

I opted for only removing parts where its hard/a nuance to shave. Back, butt (in and out) and genitals. Have not touched anywhere else as I can easily shave/wax/epilate them on my own without a fuss.
How many sessions did you have to have for butt and what fitz are you?

How many sessions did you have to have for butt and what fitz are you?
6. however I am Swedish so my hair is not too dense.

• +1
Laser hair reduction where? And why?

• +1

6. however I am Swedish so my hair is not too dense.
You should vikingmaxx not femboymaxx no need to shave.

Laser hair reduction where? And why?
Beard, because lit niggas don’t have beards and I don’t want to deal with razor bumps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Jason Voorhees
Beard is a looksmax for blacks look at zaylon, OBJ, Idris etc
Beard, because lit niggas don’t have beards and I don’t want to deal with razor bumps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
You should vikingmaxx not femboymaxx no need to shave.
to be honest, too much body hair has no benefits.

I agree some of it might make you feel more manly and dimorphic, but past a certain point it obscures vascularity and muscularity.

I wouldn't shave my arms and legs however I would definitely trim abs and chest. Same goes for genitals, bitches won’t suck and rim you if you are some hairy beast

• +1
Facial hair is useless pretty much. I shave that shit off with the best products and technique but I’m still prone to breaking out.

bhai can you unban @NoseProphecy

his exams are over
Thanks

• +1
Facial hair is useless pretty much. I shave that shit off with the best products and technique but I’m still prone to breaking out.

Thanks
Book that session bhai

the sopranos smoking GIF

• Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Book that session bhai

the sopranos smoking GIF
I’m going to my parents house for summers so I’ll do it after that lol. I only water target my cheeks tbh. Don’t wanna go completely smooth

• +1
I’m going to my parents house for summers so I’ll do it after that lol. I only water target my cheeks tbh. Don’t wanna go completely smooth
I wish I left my chin tbh. Now I just have a moustache

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I wish I left my chin tbh. Now I just have a moustache
Yeah bro dw if you have ogre genes they will comeback in 2-3years. But chin hair isn’t really that beneficial it makes chin looks shorter so good on you.

• +1