Just had the most aggressive Microneedling session after 3 months of not doing it

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
So fellow psl LooksMaxers:

I had it on needle level 1.5 for the thicker skin areas of my, ie the maxilla and mandible and I took that down to around 1.25 for the cheekbones, 1 for the nose + chin, 0.75 for the orbital rims and 0.25 for the eyelids. I was on around 1.25 for the brow ridge and forehead.

Overall this is the most aggressively I have needled. All levels were higher for each facial part by at least a good 0.5pt and I pressed a little harder on the pen too, while dragging it slowly.

The swelling is super. Maddest it's ever been and I'm bleeding a little in various parts where skin is thin

If you are not microneedling, you are not soft maxing, remember that. Collagen is life for those that without Chad bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and Lawton88
:unsure:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lawton88
So fellow psl LooksMaxers:

I had it on needle level 1.5 for the thicker skin areas of my, ie the maxilla and mandible and I took that down to around 1.25 for the cheekbones, 1 for the nose + chin, 0.75 for the orbital rims and 0.25 for the eyelids. I was on around 1.25 for the brow ridge and forehead.

Overall this is the most aggressively I have needled. All levels were higher for each facial part by at least a good 0.5pt and I pressed a little harder on the pen too, while dragging it slowly.

The swelling is super. Maddest it's ever been and I'm bleeding a little in various parts where skin is thin

If you are not microneedling, you are not soft maxing, remember that. Collagen is life for those that without Chad bones

Will that stuff eventually pre-maturely age you if you start doing it at older ages? Thought about trying it but scared it might eventually do that. Can't remember where I read that was possible.

• +1
Reactions: Emerson
Will that stuff eventually pre-maturely age you if you start doing it at older ages? Thought about trying it but scared it might eventually do that. Can't remember where I read that was possible.

No. Why would it? It's promoting collagen. No different to red light therapy, but through a different method.

But let me hold your hand around the internet man-child

E02599b2e2976451caf1fbbff4f049b5

Oh I am 29 and it's done nothing but benefit

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

A professional's take

Gonna watch it now

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1

A professional's take

Gonna watch it now

He doesn't seem to claim it can be bad but it was a doctor claiming it was. I think he said it would run through your body's cells or stem cells if you were older or something like that affecting you later on. I will try to find something on that.

• +1
Reactions: Emerson and Deleted member 6908
He doesn't seem to claim it can be bad but it was a doctor claiming it was. I think he said it would run through your body's cells or stem cells if you were older or something like that affecting you later on. I will try to find something on that.

Yeah find it

No. Why would it? It's promoting collagen. No different to red light therapy, but through a different method.

But let me hold your hand around the internet man-child

View attachment 1241850

Oh I am 29 and it's done nothing but benefit
Well. In the screenshot you just provided Google messes up. Google is a machine. It put "does microneedling make you age faster?" and put in a statement out of context "if you're in a hurry the answer is no". If you read the actual article Google is referring to, the "if you're in a hurry the answer is no" is in response to if dermarolling is actually beneficial to the skin lol The article then goes in-depth on as to why the benefits of dermarolling are actually an illusion for the short-term and end up being bad for you down the line...

Money is everything. Microneedling is big money. More places on the internet will incentivize micro-needling than not...

At the end of the day, there are so many ways to maximize collagen these days- why needle? Tretinoin, for instance, can be used at the minimum dosage (so you don't experience flaking) as a carrying agent for a quality vitamin c serum and give great noticeable results. (works for me)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Well. In the screenshot you just provided Google messes up. Google is a machine. It put "does microneedling make you age faster?" and put in a statement out of context "if you're in a hurry the answer is no". If you read the actual article Google is referring to, the "if you're in a hurry the answer is no" is in response to if dermarolling is actually beneficial to the skin lol The article then goes in-depth on as to why the benefits of dermarolling are actually an illusion for the short-term and end up being bad for you down the line...

Money is everything. Microneedling is big money. More places on the internet will incentivize micro-needling than not...

At the end of the day, there are so many ways to maximize collagen these days- why needle? Tretinoin, for instance, can be used at the minimum dosage (so you don't experience flaking) as a carrying agent for a quality vitamin c serum and give great noticeable results. (works for me)

What do make of claims that when you needle it kills skin cells and its replaced by cellular division that cuts the telomeres off at the end of the chromosome and after about 50 divisions the telomere gets cut off completely causing significant aging. That dermarolling leads to that with the telomeres faster.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chadethnic101 and Emerson
What do make of claims that when you needle it kills skin cells and its replaced by cellular division that cuts the telomeres off at the end of the chromosome and after about 50 divisions the telomere gets cut off completely causing significant aging. That dermarolling leads to that with the telomeres faster.
bruh do you have any idea about how many time your skin cells divide and die? You'd be a walking corpse if your skin cells dividing had any significant effect. Especially if we could only handle 50 cell divisions :lul:

What damages the telomores is damage to the DNA, since it's part of your DNA. Intrinsic aging is largely controlled by progressive telomere shortening, compounded by low grade oxidative damage to telomeres and other cellular constituents, the consequence of aerobic cellular metabolism. In sun exposed skin, UV irradiation also damages DNA and accelerates telomere shortening.

What you have to remember here is that this takes ALOT of time.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lawton88 and Emerson
bruh do you have any idea about how many time your skin cells divide and die? You'd be a walking corpse if your skin cells dividing had any significant effect. Especially if we could only handle 50 cell divisions :lul:

What damages the telomores is damage to the DNA, since it's part of your DNA. Intrinsic aging is largely controlled by progressive telomere shortening, compounded by low grade oxidative damage to telomeres and other cellular constituents, the consequence of aerobic cellular metabolism. In sun exposed skin, UV irradiation also damages DNA and accelerates telomere shortening.

What you have to remember here is that this takes ALOT of time.

In any case, needling is never the answer. You're not an old lady. Want glass skin? Just get a hydra facial.

Visit the collagenmaxxing thread and design a protocol. Do not swell up your face- it may cause problems for you down the line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Lawton88
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03