Just how feasible is it to permanently cruise on something like 250mg Test?

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Honestly, cycling sounds so retarded to me because you will constantly have to do a PCT, only to start reinjecting and repeat everything...

Can I not just pin 250mg Test till the grave? I respond good to it and I can easily hit 1000+ with it. (natty levels fluctuate between upper 600s and lower 700s)

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
rather do 150

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
250mg/test is good steroid safe amount if you respond well like you said. The problem's not staying on it but continuing to up the dose since steroids are more addictive then recreational drugs.

You can run 150-250 from what I've seen anything under or over that is gonna fuck you over

Honestly, cycling sounds so retarded to me because you will constantly have to do a PCT, only to start reinjecting and repeat everything...

Can I not just pin 250mg Test till the grave? I respond good to it and I can easily hit 1000+ with it. (natty levels fluctuate between upper 600s and lower 700s)
if you have the money and time and stay in the same place then you can cruise. Thing is if you go on holiday then you will fuck up your hormones due to you not being able to pin

if it gets you to 1000's and not over 1700 then sure do it