• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Anchor_Ship, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Gaia262, Deleted member 8202 and 4 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Currycels here think they can moneymaxx being a programmer and get white girls:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, latincell95, DoctorLooksmax and 5 others
Currycels here think they can moneymaxx being a programmer and get white girls:lul::lul::lul:

wageslaving an outsource job with for shit pay and no life tbh
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Incel rockstar
That's Ajay Bhatt, man! Genius computer architect, inventor of USB, AGP, PCI-e and tons of other technologies, he's worshiped by the tech geeks(and some of them happened to be girls too).
ERhc9HIU8AEz1-J.jpg
225749155_10226737682329376_5688120691052722907_n.jpg
118540938_3401969583158706_2182838593722988287_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Jason Voorhees and chaddyboi66
That's Ajay Bhatt, man! Genius computer architect, inventor of USB, AGP, PCI-e and tons of other technologies, he's worshiped by the tech geeks(and some of them happened to be girls too).
ERhc9HIU8AEz1-J.jpg
View attachment 1322346
Tech geeks? Arent these two famous from a Netflix show

• +1
You got to be hare-brained to truly enjoy coding. The people I know who code or do CS/IT only do it for the money, not out of passion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 8202, Jason Voorhees and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 16369, virren and 2 others
It's time to learn Java, buddy boyos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, virren, Anchor_Ship and 8 others
jfl why tf did this thread even get so many reacts i barely spent anytime on it at all tbh and it was honestly pretty low effort on my part ngl

are there really that many curries on here as people always say there are jfl?

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Jason Voorhees
Programming isn't cope though. I haven't worked a single job in my life, just freelancing online coding. Been able to pay for a few surgeries from it. You obviously won't be rich though but you get paid tons of money for little work.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, Jason Voorhees, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Programming isn't cope though. I haven't worked a single job in my life, just freelancing online coding. Been able to pay for a few surgeries from it. You obviously won't be rich though but you get paid tons of money for little work.

Sounds like something this nigger would say tbh

but yeah it's mogger and legit when it comes to independence and time compared to wageslaving tbh

which is money and success in nutshell basically- or rather what it's supposed to be.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, chadrone96 and OOGABOOGA
Yes daddyyyy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
indeed jfl most of my weeks are 1-2 hours of work a day at most
and this is after switching to a supposedly more demanding company
I feel bad for people who actually have to do work for several hours in a row

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, OOGABOOGA, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Coding is for incels and social rejects
Scamming people is the way to go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, jfcage, virren and 5 others
You got to be hare-brained to truly enjoy coding. The people I know who code or do CS/IT only do it for the money, not out of passion.
Legit. I do it due to money lol

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Jason Voorhees and john2
TV
indeed jfl most of my weeks are 1-2 hours of work a day at most
and this is after switching to a supposedly more demanding company
I feel bad for people who actually have to do work for several hours in a row
What job do you do that pays like this? Every coding job I have seen says full time LMFAO. Genuine question as I’m a programmer myself and these jobs are usually full time

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and chaddyboi66
TV

What job do you do that pays like this? Every coding job I have seen says full time LMFAO. Genuine question as I’m a programmer myself and these jobs are usually full time
it's full time 40 hours a week
that doesn't mean I'm working all 40 of those hours
tons of downtime especially if you aren't doing greenfield stuff, and even more so once you're familiar with the codebase and the different products wherever you're at (it wasn't always like this for me though, my first 2 years I was wageslaving 8-12 hour days basically to learn, then again that place wasn't the best (little to no mentor support for jrs, had to learn everything alone))

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, OOGABOOGA, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
it's full time 40 hours a week
that doesn't mean I'm working all 40 of those hours
tons of downtime especially if you aren't doing greenfield stuff, and even more so once you're familiar with the codebase and the different products wherever you're at (it wasn't always like this for me though, my first 2 years I was wageslaving 8-12 hour days basically to learn, then again that place wasn't the best (little to no mentor support for jrs, had to learn everything alone))
Yeah makes sense, I heard if you know the language and what your company wants you to do and due to the law of repetition you’ll be able to carry that out automatically with ease thus completing the tasks quicker meaning you can basically rest for most of the time.

is your field web or software development? I’m learning Java (still shit at it but learnt a lot within my first month XD won’t be shocked if I end up mastering it within 8 months)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, chaddyboi66 and sytyl
Yeah makes sense, I heard if you know the language and what your company wants you to do and due to the law of repetition you’ll be able to carry that out automatically with ease thus completing the tasks quicker meaning you can basically rest for most of the time.

is your field web or software development? I’m learning Java (still shit at it but learnt a lot within my first month XD won’t be shocked if I end up mastering it within 8 months)
swe mostly backend
I've been working full time for almost 5 years now which is why I find things easier to a point where I don't do as much as I used to, first year is the hardest, after the 3rd-4th stuff is easy especially if you stay at the same place

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PrinceLuenLeoncur
swe mostly backend
I've been working full time for almost 5 years now which is why I find things easier to a point where I don't do as much as I used to, first year is the hardest, after the 3rd-4th stuff is easy especially if you stay at the same place
Yeah I’m Not ceartain rn with what ima do once I finish my masters in cyber security. I have never really touched cyber security before save for the few modules I had in it, just normal SWE and a little bit of usless HTLM/CSS shit I’ll never touch again as I don’t hope to be a web dev lol (lowest paying tech job are web devs but super easy money also the it field most filled with foids hence why ima avoiding it)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sytyl
fuck that lmao, im saving up to get multiple surgeries plus skin lightening, i rather live on a normal 60,000 middle class income bachelor life than being a sub 5 rich curry subhuman with a subhuman fat curry wife that will blow up in weight after the age of 30 (they literally ALL do).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JizzFarmer
tech and coding seems extremely boring

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, sytyl and volcelfatcel
this guy writes scripts and creates site on java @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
incel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
this guy writes scripts and creates site on java @subhuman incel
this guy needs to write a script for us so we dont have to lurk here 24/7 and waster our precious time

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Jason Voorhees
[ISPOILER].

.[/ISPOILER]

jfl why tf did this thread even get so many reacts i barely spent anytime on it at all tbh and it was honestly pretty low effort on my part ngl

are there really that many curries on here as people always say there are jfl?
meanwhile most of my high effort threads barely make it onto top post/trending for a min and barely get any replies let alone reacts

giga over for your iq if you didn't think of doing this shit first