Just lol at going to war and fighting for any fake pleb notion (religion/race/ethnicity)

B

Bald

Iron
I don't know how men can view the 4k resolution videos we have of war, and honestly believe you are anything but a pawn. Men dying with their guts and eyes hanging out, while the elites feed them dopamine boosts about fighting for muh cause.

Women will just move and will be showing their ass on tinder within a week. They don't tell you how horny women get over the man who just brutally killed their husband. They literally cannot help it, and often feel disgusted by their own nature.

This video asks men and women would they rather die, or their partner. The cuck men would happily sacrifice themselves so their wife can get obliterated by fresh cock on the same night of the burial.

Proxy

Men are just absolute jokes, and they have been since the first homo sapien was born

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Shrek2OnDvD, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Men are always looking for a reason to die for something

I’ll go further, wars steam from sexual competition.

Even the Greek stories The Iliad and The odyssey are about Trojans and spartans fighting because some king stole the other king’s wife ( she was the only true Stacy out there at the time when women had literal moustaches ).

Most wars are about men showing their dominance over other men, in an unconscious attempt to raise their SMV. Soldiers are literal pawns they are often dumb af though.

TLDR : women are absolute hoes who are the main engine of men on men wars. Also sub 5 JBW enjoyers in Asia and South America are leveraging the fact that women are overwhelmingly turned on by the greatest genocider and slave owner of all times rather than their own colonised men. The blackpill is beautiful.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Zonar and BeanletMogger
Stop basing your opinions on rage bait social media posts, maybe you will have a more positive outlook on life.

-You dont want to join Putins war, to restore his soviet empire and defend christianity,
While your Slavic women get fucked by Foreign Slop? Shame on you

-You dont want to join Zelensky, to fight for the Jews and military industrial complex? Shame on you

Stop basing your opinions on rage bait social media posts, maybe you will have a more positive outlook on life.
It’s simple, there‘s no benefit nor obligation for any man to fight in any war.
Not "honor" or "duty".
Especially not modern one‘s.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
It’s simple, there‘s no benefit nor obligation for any man to fight in any war.
Not "honor" or "duty".
Especially not modern one‘s.
War is good. Stop thinking so individualistic

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Btw my best friend fucked 4 Ukrainian girls in Paris after the beginning of the war in 2022. You should see how these drunk half naked hoes behave in nightclubs while their boyfriends are getting headshot in some shit city with a shit name like Zolotnkyv jfl

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
nah war where good, it gave a cool death to incels who wanted to honormaxxxx

Btw my best friend fucked 4 Ukrainian girls in Paris after the beginning of the war in 2022. You should see how these drunk half naked hoes behave in nightclubs while their boyfriends are getting headshot in some shit city with a shit name like Zolotnkyv jfl
they want to be saved

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
Good for society. Maybe not good for your degenerate ass tough.
Maybe you‘re the degenerate if you wish for war.
Also what is there even worth dying for?

• +1
Maybe you‘re the degenerate if you wish for war.
Also what is there even worth dying for?
Im not wishing for it, on an individualist point of view I don't want it to happen, but I can acknowledge that it is important to keep resetting society and reshuffle the cards.

You will die anyways at some point too. If you really don't want to die in war then flee.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Tu baises bcp sur Paris ou tu galères ?
jgalere pas mais je baise pas trop en se moment, mais faut juste sortir dans les bars dansant tu pécho sans probleme.
la vérité c'est qu'il ne faut pas utilisé les applications de rencontre, y'a que les gens moche dessus

• +1
jgalere pas mais je baise pas trop en se moment, mais faut juste sortir dans les bars dansant tu pécho sans probleme.
la vérité c'est qu'il ne faut pas utilisé les applications de rencontre, y'a que les gens moche dessus
Ouais j’suis d’accord, je suis pas de Paris de base mais depuis que je suis venu pour les études je me suis régalé avec les femmes, bonne soirée bro

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN