just lol @ potassium-maxxing without supplements

shieldzz

shieldzz

literally every single food that is high in potassium has a downside
its IMPOSSIBLE to have a potassium-rich diet which is also GOOD for you

fucking lol @ bananamaxxers when a single fucking banana contains 30g of carbs, HALF OF WHICH ARE SUGAR
oh you eat potato for potassium? enjoy 30g of starch in a single serving
overdose chicken for the potassium? high omega 6 content, enjoy face full of acne
stuff nuts in your mouth? high omega 6 AND fat content, enjoy face full of acne and bloat
drink milk 24/7 for potassium and muh calcium strong bones? 5 gram sugar per 100ml, enjoy getting obese
eat lots of beans? enjoy transition to female, full of estrogen
eat raw spinach? no downside actually, but tastes like fucking ass and you have to stuff your mouth for hours before you even reach the 500mg mark

want to hear what to do? good thing you have shieldzz guide to potassium maxxing
my routine:
one banana a day (because it tastes amazing along with 500mg potassium)
POTASSIUM CHLORIDE POWDER (around 50% potassium content)
dissolving MAGNESIUM tablet

pour a big glass of water (preferably ice cold), put magnesium tablet in it and pour what feels like around 2-3g of POTASSIUM CHLORIDE powder into it
start mixing it and drink it
the magnesium will mask the potassium's taste

this electrolyte drink (ASCENSION juice as i like to call it) will give you 1000-1500mg of potassium without you having to overdose on cancerous foods

my face has been LEAN AS FUCK this entire week, as i am doing this everyday + intermittent fasting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, violentino, Napoleon1800 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, m0ss26, Deleted member 4397 and 1 other person
bananas legit best carb beside rice

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer and NerdcelThundercok
Your avi fate is my avi fate
don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + who asked + stay mad + get real + L + who care + mald seethe cope harder + dilate + incorrect + hoes mad + pound sand + basic skill issue + typo + ratio + ur dad left + you fell off + no u + the audacity + triggered + repelled + ur a minor + k. + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + copium + go outside + touch grass + kick rocks + quote tweet + think again + not based + not funny didn’t laugh + social credits -999, 999, 999, 999 + get good + reported + ad hominem + ok boomer + small pp + ur allergic to sunlight + GG! + get rekt + trolled + your loss + muted + banned + kicked + permaban + useless + i slept with ur mom + yo momma + yo momma so fat + redpilled + no bitches allowed + i said it better + tiktok fan + get a life + unsubscribed + plundered + go tell reddit + donowalled + simp + get sticked bug LOL + talk nonsense + trump supporter + your’re a full time discord mod + you’re + grammar issue + nerd + get clapped + kys + lorem ipsum dolor sit amet + go outside + bleach + lol + gay + retard + autistic + reported + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + idgaf + ratio again + stay mad + read FAQ + youre lost + you “re” + stay pressed + reverse double take back + pedophile + cancelled + done for + don't give a damn + get a job + sus + baka + sussy baka + get blocked + mad free + freer than air + furry + rip bozo

• Woah
Reactions: Christopher and efidescontinuado
Not 1 molecule

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok

fucking lol @ bananamaxxers when a single fucking banana contains 30g of carbs, HALF OF WHICH ARE SUGAR
overdose chicken for the potassium? high omega 6 content, enjoy face full of acne
stuff nuts in your mouth? high omega 6 AND fat content, enjoy face full of acne and bloat
drink milk 24/7 for potassium and muh calcium strong bones? 5 gram sugar per 100ml, enjoy getting obese
eat raw spinach? no downside actually, but tastes like fucking ass and you have to stuff your mouth for hours before you even reach the 500mg mark

want to hear what to do? good thing you have shieldzz guide to potassium maxxing
my routine:

pour a big glass of water (preferably ice cold), put magnesium tablet in it and pour what feels like around 2-3g of POTASSIUM CHLORIDE powder into it

this electrolyte drink (ASCENSION juice as i like to call it) will give you 1000-1500mg of potassium without you having to overdose on cancerous foods

my face has been LEAN AS FUCK this entire week, as i am doing this everyday + intermittent fasting
low iqbloatcel

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and schizo echochamber
It's impossible to have a good diet, everything ages you or looksmins you and there is a lot of contradicting info, just avoid drugs, don't get fat and don't overeat anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blinemaxxer, Costcosuperstore, BowlCutMogger and 4 others
nah what abt coconut water

Reposted thread, word for word.

Dumb kike is out here posting copypastas from 2020 :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: 147, BowlCutMogger and efidescontinuado
Why not just cook down the spinach
You don’t even need oil or anything
It shrinks down so much it’s crazy

But ye since I don’t have time for that I take potassium chloride too bad it tastes like shit

• +1
Reactions: 147
Will try the potassium chloride thing

my routine:

where’d u get ur potassium chloride ? what brand

my routine:

Milk and banana are fine

Kiwis nigga.
its like 30 calories for one, isnt it? need to eat like 10-15 of them to carb up.

banana is a clean 100, just smash 2-3 and you're ready

its like 30 calories for one, isnt it? need to eat like 10-15 of them to carb up.

banana is a clean 100, just smash 2-3 and you're ready
42 calories but it has lots of vitamin c.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522